Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Izzy complained that she doesn't like how "violent" the other side talks about getting rid of people. Like "annihilating" and "missiles" and words like that. Cirie, Felicia, and Meme just started laughing. Felicia tried to console Izzy that that was just military talk, but she really doesn't like it. 

At one point Cirie and Felicia started calling her Jethro, I have no idea why. 

They and Meme are talking too quietly for me now, so I'm amusing myself trying to figure out how long it would take me to devolve into wearing nothing but sweats day after day. Would I still be as put-together as Meme is today?

• Like 1
7 hours ago, pennben said:

For me, when I’m invested in a season, I subscribe for the months the season is on not so much to sit & watch him chat, but as a means to throw directly to him a few bucks per month in appreciation for the daily feeds updates he does.  Without those, I’d totally miss important chunks of what is really happening in the house.

I totally respect your point of view but for these daily updates on youtube he gets paid by Rob. I was talking about streaming on twitch.

13 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I'm amusing myself trying to figure out how long it would take me to devolve into wearing nothing but sweats day after day.

In case I’m ever in the house, put your money down on 5 minutes for me. 

<looks down at what I’m wearing> Make that four.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 1
  • LOL 14

Cory and Izzy. Cory says he doesn't know if he needs to be pissed at Malta or Jag. He said he pressed Malta for 25 minutes. He's been telling her don't trust Jag, but she's been questioning whether there's a 7-person alliance and, according to Cory, asking questions about alliances that she's not supposed to know about. 

Izzy tried to calm him down but, now that I've seen it once, I can't help but notice how many times Cory interrupted her. I don't know if he does it with the guys - I know he's the Great Debater or something - or if he really doesn't just care about the viewpoints of the women. He said that the only way that all the stories make sense is if Malta is "full of shit."

"Here's where I am with her," he told Izzy, with what I'm sure he thought was a disarming look, "I still believe ... maybe I'm naive - maybe I'm a young man in love, who knows? - I think she would have voted out Jag." He still thinks she will, but she's very suspicious. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, HurricaneVal said:

I also miss the house missions, like caring for chickens, putting together complicated puzzles, or that one map/travel thing, which would win rewards for the house.  

Count me in as missing the food comps and other fun stuff.  And what about that season they brought in a pug puppy?  That was so much fun.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, HurricaneVal said:

I miss the food comps.  I think forcing the hamsters to work together for a common goal did a lot to shake up the house.  The comps made different teams of "us" and "them" that were different from the in-house alliances and got people more willing to change their minds rather than blindly following their alliance leader.

I also miss the house missions, like caring for chickens, putting together complicated puzzles, or that one map/travel thing, which would win rewards for the house.  Slackers were resented, but over-achievers were also given a side eye as well.  Those weekly missions really shook up the house, and seemed to lead to shifting alliances.  

This modern BB where everyone "votes with the house" is boring.  

In short BB 1 was the best BB of all time.  I totally agree.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Cirie, Felicia and Izzy told Jag that they are going to keep him, 100%. Start packing your bags, Jag. 

Felicia keeps questioning why Cirie and Izzy are so sure of Jared, when it seems like the leak about The Seven must have come from him. Cirie said that Jared knows which side his bread is buttered on. Well if there's any hamster who can be lured into an alliance by butter, it's probably Jared. 

Cirie claimed that if he had to put someone else up, Cam was going to put up Jared or Izzy, and Jared knows that. 

Jag gives a moving little speech about how he trusts them, how he said already "this week is not about me, it's not an individual thing," and in addition to his bags Jag should probably pack "Big Brother: The Rulebook." 

2 minutes ago, Skooma said:

In short BB 1 was the best BB of all time.  I totally agree.

Curtis! Preach. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

Talking to Jag, Felicia paints herself as his savior. The rest were leery of him, but she knew what a great guy he is and she advocated for him. That should make him feel secure.  Everybody likes to hear that arms had to be twisted on their behalf.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

Izzy started to spiral a little over Cory talking down to her, but Felicia calmed her down. 

Izzy can’t wait to see Cameron’s face when his Evict Jag plan is spoiled.

Cirie is sure that Jared is the source of the leak about the 7-person alliance. She is not happy and is planning another spanking. She practices telling Jared that he has to vote out Blue, with Izzy playing the part of Jared. “You HAVE to do it,” she says sternly, pounding her fist into her hand. Izzy says she’s scary.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Elsewhere, Cameron tells a story about the formation of the Pussycat Dolls. He says they started as dancers at a celebrity-only club that was owned by Johnny Depp. Everyone who went there was a celebrity; even the staff were celebrities. The lead singer of the Black Crowes was the bartender. Eventually, some executive decided the Pussycat Dolls had too much talent to just gyrate behind whatever female celebrity got up to sing, and signed them to a record deal.

I have no idea if this is true, because Cameron. He also thought the name of Johnny Depp’s club was Studio 54.

• LOL 3

Red checks in with Cirie. He’s been making a real effort to build a relationship with Izzy, but she’s a lot of work. She’s so emotional. She came down on Bowie earlier, and now Bowie’s stressed. 

Red is getting nothing from Blue. She’s been spending a lot of time with Pooh, but Red doesn’t think Eeyore is serious about that because he has a girl on the outside. Did Cirie know that? Anyway, he does not trust Blue. 

Red asks Cirie to be honest: is she in any other alliance within their group? “Not within our group,” she responds.

Bowie comes in to complain that she’s been hanging out on the cheese and no one will come in so she can go to sleep! They won’t turn off the lights until two people are there and both Cory and Izzy are outside playing pool with no end in sight. 

Also, Izzy is mean! She’s been sniping at Bowie all day. Bowie bursts into tears. Cirie gives her a hug. She gets it. Sometimes she has to separate, too. They all agree that Izzy is a very emotional player and needs a lot of handling. It’s very tiring. 

After a bit of commiseration and joking, Bowie feels better and is ready to go back to the cheese. And it hits me that this is another one of Cirie’s special powers. She is the calm in the eye of the storm. People spiral all around her, but she calms them down and keeps them together. That’s something that makes people depend on you, and want to keep you around.

• Like 12
  • Useful 1

Blue was kind of incredulous that that was his big secret. She wants him to pinky swear but he says if she doesn't believe him, then she doesn't. She asks "Why would that affect me?" And he says she'll be thinking well, he'll pick his mom over me. Blue said that she would expect him to pick any of "those three" over her. He also says that he thought if he told her, she'd think that she had to do something about it.

Blue quickly remembered that he'd already told her that someone else knew his secret, and she wants to know who that is. I *think* he said Felicia??? And then said maybe he just told her that to throw her off? He's crazy. 

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jared told Blue about Cirie. 

Mama is NOT going to be happy about this. He just blew up her game.

Two ways this can go: Blue gets to stay now, in order to keep her quiet. Or, Blue has to leave ASAP, before she can do more damage. Either way, Cirie is going to have to work double time to keep this controlled. 

It’s hilarious how unimpressed Blue is. She is totally telling Jag first thing tomorrow.

• Like 1
  • LOL 8

The more I listen to them I’m not sure he said explicitly that Cirie is his mom. He said his mom is in the game and Cirie knows about it. When he asked what she would do about it she said she would put her “and Cirie” on the block. Does she think Felicia is his mom? He also said he has brothers and sisters in the house. “I’m so confused!” she cried.

She definitely knows his mom is in the house. And even if he didn’t say,  if she has half a brain she can figure out it’s Cirie. But I’m still not sure she cares.

ETA: I did not hear this entire conversation, so I may be completely wrong in my conclusions.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3

Agreed, I think he just says that he's related to someone else in the house, and Blue assumes it is Felicia. Still, either way, this is huge news and she doesn't appear to be doing ANYthing with it, which is just hilarious. 

Also, I gotta love the DR calling Jared right away presumably to ream him out for being stupid.

How will Grodner fix this? "Oh, uhm...new punishment! Blue is not allowed to speak until after POV!" 

• LOL 7

I rewound again (1:39am BB time) and the conversation switched from Red and Cirie to Blue and Jared in bed and him asking if she really wanted to know. It *is* hard to hear, and you know the way he talks, backtracking all the time. I definitely didn't hear what he said to her (he whispered) and it was his context afterwards (if you knew my mom was playing, etc.) that made me think he told her. (Also #BB25 twitter when I looked over there.) 

If he told her his mom was playing, it could really only be Cirie or Felicia, right - is anyone else old enough? 

eta: He was also quiet when he said who it was who already knew the secret; that's what I thought was Felicia. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 2

The whole dynamic of that conversation was so weird. He was being that 6 year old who says “ I have a secret but I’m not gonna tell! You have to guess!” while giggling. It just sounded like a bunch of games and riddles to me. 

Either way, if Blue were actually PLAYING the game, this would be a bombshell and a whole lot of currency. But she’s not, so who know knows what it is.

• Like 4

Here's a bit of the conversation after he's already told her and Blue asked why it would affect her. So Jared definitely says the "mom is in the game" language here, but it's after his initial telling of the secret. 

Maybe someone can decipher who he said also knows the secret? 

Here's the twitter link because sometimes embedded links don't work for people with certain browser settings: 

https://twitter.com/han_naps/status/1695725988242772195?s=20

1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

The whole dynamic of that conversation was so weird. He was being that 6 year old who says “ I have a secret but I’m not gonna tell! You have to guess!” while giggling. It just sounded like a bunch of games and riddles to me. 

While she is a terrible player, I'll admit that when someone is acting like Jared was here (doing exactly what you describe, "I'vvvvvvvvvve got a seeeeecret"), then you really DO sort of have to doubt that they actually DO have a legit secret. So fair enough, Blue!

You're still terrible at this game, though.

• Like 2
Just now, oftentimes said:

Regarding Jared: In the immortal words of Bugs Bunny, "What a maroon."

And yet, you know how these things go. Shit that SHOULD blow up games never actually seems to actually blow up games, so I'm sure Jared and Cirie will be fine. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
18 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

He also said he has brothers and sisters in the house. “I’m so confused!” she cried.

Oh my stars he WAS being confusing. Blue asked if everything else he had said was true, like having 11 siblings, and he said yes. Then she asked "So why does she only talk about one?" and he said "She has only 3 kids" and Blue did the "I'm so confused!" thing while I, Dear Reader, went looking for a blunt instrument to hurl over the Big Brother fence for someone to use on him. 

So he said that most of his siblings are on his father's side. Has either Cirie or Felicia talked about only one kid, or about three?

• Like 1

I sort of love how Jared desperately wants to fuck Blue before his mom evicts her. 

And then, of course, he can safely avoid her afterwards, because, well, anyone who would fuck a guy on TV is obviously way too low class for Jared. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 4
  • LOL 8

The chatters on the Paramount site are speculating that there could be planes with banners and yellers over the wall saying "Cirie's Jared's mother," and his picture on the wall could have Cirie actually in it and Blue would still be clueless. 

"This might be the most straightforward week so far," Cory tells Cuba and Matt. 

• LOL 9

Cory, Venezuela and Matt agree that Jag is 100% going home. Cory says it’s the most straightforward vote yet. He thinks it sucks that they are making such a boring season, with nothing but unanimous votes.

• LOL 1

Feeds were down for a bit but now the camera switched to Blue and Jared. Blue says "you once said that your mom really f***s with your person." Jared: "mm hm," how do they not hear Cirie doing that all the time?

"So," says Blue, "what is happening?" Jared says "My mom..." and they cut away! 

When they come back Jared says "So, Felicia's my mom..." SORRY EVERYONE

"It's still not going to change anything," says Blue. 

"If I was to tell you my secret?" says Jared. 

Blue frowns. "Is that not it?" He just tells her a few more times, maybe I'll tell you my secret. 

"Do you trust me now?" asks Blue. And he answers "No, I'm like F******K. I feel like she might find out." Then after a minute "I feel like YOU might find out." God he's maddening. After calling her stupid ("Just kidding!") he says that if he was ever to tell her his secret, and she told it ("Why would I do that?" she cries) "I would absolutely never speak to you again." Because they've had such scintillating conversations so far. 

Blue says she would self-evict first. It will kill me if she's the only person in this house who actually keeps her word. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 4

Jared is such a child. Blue asks about his mother, and he says she would tell him to be careful. He’s sure that’s what she’s saying now, as she watches from home. A few minutes later, he says “Felicia is my mother”. Then he ducks under the blanket with Blue and whispers something no one can hear. “Stop it!” BB admonishes.

They come out from the covers and Jared keeps promising to tell her his secret someday. She seems disinterested, but he won’t let it go.He will tell her his secret, but if she ever reveals it he will never speak to her again. She says she wouldn’t, because it’s not her secret to tell. He goes on and on about his Big Secret that he so clearly wants her to guess but she won’t and I guess he thinks he’s still being loyal to Cirie by not saying it explicitly, but she won’t play his game and he won’t let it go.

They talk about other things, but then it’s back to “can I trust you if I tell you my secret?” He wants to say it SO BADLY, and I don’t know if it will be tonight because I can’t take this one minute longer, but he definitely will tell her soon. He just can’t contain himself.

I don’t know how many children Cirie actually has, but certainly she one that is less stupid and less annoying than Jared. Why couldn’t that one come??

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

I... I didn't need to see Jared cleaning the cum stains off the couch. No. Please. I think I need an adult.

ETA: I came back for this. YOU GUYS KEPT TAGGING ME AND BROUGHT ME BACK FOR THIS. WHY.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 19
8 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

YOU GUYS KEPT TAGGING ME AND BROUGHT ME BACK FOR THIS. WHY.

I’m so sorry. Please forgive us.

(Also, sounds like I ducked out just in time.)

Edited by 30 Helens
  • LOL 3
15 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m so sorry. Please forgive us.

There are some images that just never leave you. Jared, who of course is unable to clean properly because he's a little man baby, SMEARING the cum stains into an even BIGGER cum stain (and supposedly in Cory's usual spot of choice?) is one of those images. The sound of horror I made when they zoomed in. Hork.

I hope you all picture it in your heads now and that it causes you as much indigestion as it did me.

I assume the feeds are down because they need to bring in a whole ass decontamination team to unfunk the game room.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

waits at the depot for the next best train

For me, that would be Meme, Cory and Lichtenstein but I’m not holding my breath. Matt has already latched on to Cirie and unless they’re doing some amazing acting and playing the player, I think all hope is lost. 

I want Jared gone so bad! I can’t believe I thought I was going to like him from his intro, that went out the door pretty fast. Disgusting on so many levels. Maybe when you spend so much time being an exterminator, you become the pest/sewer rat. No offense to the ants that own the BB house. 

And wtf @Callaphera for that last post! I’m sorry you had to witness it first hand but I had to toss my morning coffee and I’ll wait a bit for breakfast. 

eta: are you saying the condom packs weren’t even touched? I’m sure blue is on birth control but I’d like to see Cirie find out her grandchild was conceived in the BB house. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1

Waking up to hear the mess that was last night (but also all of yesterday), it's just....astonishing how bad almost all of these players are. I know we're all pissed about Cirie being in the house and having advantages and whatnot, but these players are Andie and Quentin from the Traitors level of bad. Cirie doesn't need to DO much; they're doing the work for her and she's likely not even putting in half the work she has in other shows. 

Red's an idiot, Cam's an idiot, America's been playing badly and trusting the wrong people, Jag's reads are all wrong, Matt's still stuck on Reilly mode, Cory's strategy is failing him and he doesn't even realize it, Bowie's oblivious, and Blue....don't get me started on her.

Blue's either not going to say a word about Jared's secret because she doesn't give a shit, or she's gonna tell Jag, who probably is not going to tell anyone because he has no game smarts to realize that would be his smoking gun to save himself AND Blue. 

The good part is Family Fields is kind of crumbling with Jared and Izzy being pissed at each other, and no, it's not a simple "sibling rivalry". Jared would vote Izzy out in a heartbeat if she landed on the block. And Cirie is realizing she's playing with people who are basically sheep, at this point. 

It's still at least an entertaining season, but my god, have we had this many houseguests who are playing this badly before? BB19 was on a similar level, so at least THIS batch of houseguests aren't terrible people, so that's a plus. These people are just bad at playing the game. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Cirie doesn't need to DO much; they're doing the work for her and she's likely not even putting in half the work she has in other shows. 

That's the sucky part. It's Derrick all over again. Like I really don't wanna watch Cirie steamroll the season simply because everyone is dumb and not because of anything she actually does. Although, thankfully Cirie is more likable than Derrick and she actually is also kind of a terrible player in a funny way so it's not as frustrating and boring as BB16.

• Like 4
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

That's the sucky part. It's Derrick all over again. Like I really don't wanna watch Cirie steamroll the season simply because everyone is dumb and not because of anything she actually does. Although, thankfully Cirie is more likable than Derrick and she actually is also kind of a terrible player in a funny way so it's not as frustrating an boring as BB16.

It seems Cirie is the shadow HoH. The others will run a plan by her before doing anything. Nobody wants to go against her, they all work to make her happy. Even Felicia and Izzy are wary of crossing her.

Damn, I want that power in my life!

Edited by tinkerbell
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

I just used up every email address I had and made five more to vote for Cory's invincibility, if the producers have any sense they will throw all of Cirie's votes in the trash.

• Like 1

Well Cory looks like he’s losing it. He’s pissed off at jag and st Lucia and anyone who could dethrone the Fields are all just losing it. Now I can eat my words and wish Reilly and Hisam were back coz the rest of these idiots are just giving the game to them. It would need survivor type intervention to knock them out and clearly BB is trying to make up for that. 

4 minutes ago, blixie said:

I just used up every email address I had and made five more to vote for Cory's invincibility, if the producers have any sense they will throw all of Cirie's votes in the trash.

It’s a good thing invincibility is not based on votes, she’d still have to win a comp and Cirie can’t win a comp unless it’s a crapshoot like Felicia’s HoH. 

• Like 1

Also wish this invicibility was actually Diamond Power of Veto invincibility. Aka save someone and also be un-nommable.

unless

Eh want zero chance for her ZERO. It helps even up the Jared of it all. But only about by half.

• LOL 1
9 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Blue was kind of incredulous that that was his big secret. She wants him to pinky swear but he says if she doesn't believe him, then she doesn't. She asks "Why would that affect me?" And he says she'll be thinking well, he'll pick his mom over me. Blue said that she would expect him to pick any of "those three" over her. He also says that he thought if he told her, she'd think that she had to do something about it.

Blue quickly remembered that he'd already told her that someone else knew his secret, and she wants to know who that is. I *think* he said Felicia??? And then said maybe he just told her that to throw her off? He's crazy. 

My favorite part of this description is how Jared, disappointed over her reaction to his BIG SECRET, goes on to pretty much tell she needs to vote him and Cirie out ASAP.  "Don't you see, sweetie, we are a huge danger to your game and neither of us will ever, ever vote for you over the other one!! You need to tell everyone else in the house and get us on the block!  Get it?"

And of course, even if he'd been that explicit?  No, Blue wouldn't 'get it.' 

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2