Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

47 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Jared and Cirie are praying for a bathroom break.

I'm waiting for Big Brother to do another scary thing like... drop a sealed box of hissing cockroaches into the middle of the room.

The Tiny Bubbles one with one player below was coupled with another player getting cockroaches dropped on her (or was it spiders) instead and the third getting snakes OUT of their cages with her in a totally dark cell where she couldn't see them.  Good times with the original The Mole and Anderson Cooper.

12 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

Honestly, this reminds me of that task on The Mole where somehow was stuck in a room for, like, 12 hours listening to a bubble machine and the song "Tiny Bubbles" over and over. They pitch shifted and sped up and slowed down the song and basically tortured that person until they cried.

I'm here for this, Big Brother.

• Like 3

Izzy and Cirie were talking about someone who keeps hiding information from them and just because Cirie said she didn't want to confront him, could she have been talking about Jared? 

eta: Yes, Jared. Cirie is telling him that he has to keep them informed of what he hears, even if he thinks he can "shut down" whatever he hears about. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

She thinks he's lying about being a 21-year-old college student. He's lying through his teeth. What? 

She figured it out! He’s actually a 45-year-old pharmacist!

Felicia’s a paranoid nutcase. 

I think Izzy let go on purpose so she could go strategize with the people she’s closest with, and because she knows no one is coming after her. But all the extra strategy time is doing is fueling the conspiracy theories. Now Cory is the big threat? Please.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Felicia thinks that after Red, Cameron, and Bowie, Cory needs to be their target. She thinks he's lying about being a 21-year-old college student. He's lying through his teeth. What? 

Maybe she thinks Cory is really a CIA agent and infiltrating Big Brother because one of the house guests is a Russian official's special agent and is using diary room sessions as a way of communicating specially coded messages to other Russian spies.

No puddles by Matt. He managed to hold it.

• Like 2

I wish the people left in the comp would start comparing notes and the realize the power group is sitting inside the house and they need to band together to target them.

Alas, they won't and we get to hear the Fields' rambling paranoia and evicting their actual allies who are useful to them.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I wish the people left in the comp would start comparing notes and the realize the power group is sitting inside the house and they need to band together to target them.

Oh gosh, me too. 

I looked up Cory and he is 21!

• Like 1

A camera switched to Cirie finishing up reading the riot act, in a calm voice, to Jared. He said "okay" but then got up and walked away. Izzy said something I couldn't quite catch about Jared always asking "why?" Cirie said that he has to do better. 

• LOL 1

Big Brother needs to pipe in sounds of flowing water.  Pouring water into a glass, a waterfall, rain on a roof, sprinklers, burbling fountain, water running into a sink...  My mother potty trained me and my four older sisters by sitting us on the toilet and running water in the sink.  To this day, some mumblefiftymumble years later, I cannot do the dishes without peeing first, lest I need a panicked run to the loo with soapy, dripping, hands.  Long walks in the rain?  Nope, not happening.  If I know I'm going to be hiking next to a stream, I purposely stay dehydrated.  Thanks, mom.

I am petrified of snakes.  It is a genuine phobia, and so very irrational.  I know they can't hurt me, they're more scared of me, blah blah, blah.  Doesn't matter.  Even if they're quiescent in their plexiglass box, if I were in that room, I'd be gone.  Outta there.  You'd see the flames from my afterburners leaving tracks as I exited the house, leaving a HV shaped outline in the wall, and blazed out of CBS studios main gates.

shudder

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

“Calm down, Jared! Calm down!” Complete with hand claps.

Somebody needs to say this to the whole damn alliance, INCLUDING Cirie of the claps. She’s mad, he’s pissed.

Could this this be the moment when Jared decides to emancipate himself and finally play his own game? 

• Like 6
Just now, HurricaneVal said:

I am petrified of snakes.  It is a genuine phobia, and so very irrational.  I know they can't hurt me, they're more scared of me, blah blah, blah.  Doesn't matter.  Even if they're quiescent in their plexiglass box, if I were in that room, I'd be gone.  Outta there.  You'd see the flames from my afterburners leaving tracks as I exited the house, leaving a HV shaped outline in the wall, and blazed out of CBS studios main gates.

shudder

I think they're shut in that box with a lid though, aren't they?

A lot of people use phobia to mean don't like or scared of. Actual phobias are irrational and debilitating. My old boss once had a panic attack because of a spider on the outside of a window.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

Can we get rid of Cameron already? 

I have a feeling Maurice is going to be a professional seat warmer and the Susan Lucci of evictions this season.   Nobody likes him, he doesn't flip out when he's put up as a pawn and he can't back up his game talk.   I'm not sure he'll be Victoriaed to the end, but his usefulness as a living mannequin should get him a reservation at the jury house.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, leocadia said:

I don't think 1-hour Cirie has any room to be judging 4-hour Meme on her button-holding technique.

I don’t think flip-flopping comp-ditching Cirie has the right to judge anyone on anything.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Izzy got called to the DR so Cirie went to talk to Jared. She said he knows she loves him and trusts him. He was lying in bed, all covered up like the big baby he is. She said, "You know I'm only telling you this because it makes a difference." She said that he's the only person she trusts 100%. It was hard for me to hear what she was talking about. She got a bit louder and said that she knows he can't remember everything, so he needs to tell her as soon as he hears something. 

She said "Give me a hug" and he met her about a quarter of the way and she did the rest. She left him in bed with a bandanna over his face. 

Felicia and Cirie think that Red and Cameron's friendship, the way they talk about doing things after the show, is just as dangerous as a showmance. 

I'm over Mama Cirie protecting Jared. 

left out a word
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1

Felicia doesn’t understand what the big deal is about Blue and Jared. How is that different from Red and Cameron? Cirie agrees. They are both suspicious about Bowie and don’t want to share any more info with her.

Cirie is nervous about Izzy talking about a final 2 so soon. She and Felicia are F2! (Right.) How can she and Felicia make Izzy feel secure, so she doesn’t entertain a F2 with someone else, like Cory?

Felicia’s solution is to just get rid of Cory ASAP. Cirie doesn’t disagree.

I am getting really tired of the Bye Bye Harpies.

• Like 4

We're back to raving again.

Felicia about Bowie Jane: "Sometimes I wonder if she really is a DJ because she has no rhythm."

Too bad she didn't hear Bowie Jane trying to list classic rock bands and failing after trying Men At Work and Foo Fighters.

• LOL 6

Felicia: Hisam is gone because God didn’t tell me to save him.

It’s all preordained.

Felicia: Cory just wants to stay in so he looks competitive. CHOMP CHOMP CHOMP. 

How is that bag of chips not empty yet??

• Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1

Now Felicia thinks that Bowie isn't a DJ because she has no rhythm. Say it with me: "She's lying through her teeth." 

The hamsters still in the competition think that maybe 2 hours have gone by. (It's been over 5, right? RIGHT?) Now they're talking about strategy for hand placement on the buttons. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Izzy with full venom, after cheerfuly talking about prizes on reality show and turning to look at the comp feed: "I fucking hate him flipping his fucking awful hair. Both of them."
Cirie, laughing: "Okay. Tell us how you really feel."

Damn, that came out of nowhere.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

America is claiming that she did the Mr. Beast app button holding competition during the summer of 2020 and held the button for 46? 48? hours and placed something like 16th overall. Her boyfriend had to help her go to the bathroom and she started hallucinating towards the end. I don't know if this is true but she's my new favourite for trying to psych out the competition. Mind games, y'all.

This is definitely making the show if she doesn't win for the comedic comp edit.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 6
4 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

America is claiming that she did the Mr. Beast app button holding competition and held the button for 46? 48? hours and placed something like 16th overall. Her boyfriend had to help her go to the bathroom and she started hallucinating towards the end. I don't know if this is true but she's my new favourite for trying to psych out the competition. Mind games, y'all.

This is definitely making the show if she doesn't win for the comedic comp edit.

That was so interesting. Now she's talking about going to bed in the scramble room last night and her bed being blocked by Hisam with "a barricade of pillows." He said "It's for your own safety": - apparently he tosses and turns all night and has ended up on her bed before. She's been fun tonight: they all have. A stark contrast to the venom of the quitters. 

• Like 6
1 minute ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

She's been fun tonight: they all have. A stark contrast to the venom of the quitters. 

The Pressure Cooker crew sure did perk up and become chatty once Izzy dropped and they were all out.

Officially at 5 and a half hours.

• Like 4
Just now, Mediocre Gatsby said:

"Who's going to sit up all night and watch people stand in a room?" Felicia scoffs, and NOW SHE'S DEAD TO ME. 

Jokes on her, this is the second time I'm doing it. And damn it, I'll do it again!

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Felicia’s entitled, disdainful ass can go curl up with the snakes.

A few days ago, I saw Zimbabwe find a cockroach in the bathroom, stomp on it, scoop it up and throw it away before anyone else could even muster the energy to come see. This is my hero, not Felicia in a fluffy bathrobe eating chips and throwing shade. Felicia would just complain that the cockroach was not loyal enough.

• Like 9
  • LOL 3
5 minutes ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

And on your birthday! Well, at the start, anyway. 

No, no, no. It's "And on my daughter's birthday!".

Not announcing the Pressure Cooker was really evil because it stopped anyone who might known about it from running off and peeing.

• LOL 5

Is this Felicia/Bowie Jane thing a mutual thing or is it more like Steve versus Trainwrecky Becky? Because this black = motorcycle gang member theory is giving shades of unhinged rants about folding A&F sweaters.

ETA: Is Mecole alive? Does she speak? Can someone poke her and make sure?

ETA2: This is the third time this night that Izzy has cried over not winning the comp. I can't roll my eyes any longer.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2

They’re still complaining about Bowie’s dance moves? She’s not a DJ, she must be part of a motorcycle gang. Because of the black clothing. 

Izzy hates Cameron. She hates his hair. She is very bitter about losing what she deems an easy comp.

Izzy gets teary, so Felicia makes her feel better by trash talking Bowie some more. And throws a little shade on Cory, Blue and Jag for good measure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 2

Izzy versus Cameron's hair is my new favourite rivalry. I hope he gets a punishment where he has to headbang to that metal song they keep playing during the comp and it sends Izzy around the bend.

ETA: Izzy versus Red's "exceptionally large" bladder is a close second. What the fuck is wrong with these people. I think I'm going around the bend after watching them for six hours straight now.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

Cirie does not want to hear your long boring stories. She doesn’t need to do that. She does not want to hear about Red’s fans. You want to talk fans? She has FANS.

Cirie says Cameron is a copycat. “Cameron is a copycat”, Felicia says unironically.

Izzy says Cameron told her he wants to take his money from the top charities. (I have to think there was some misunderstanding here, because how would that even happen?) “From CHARITIES?” Felicia gasps.Now she and Cirie REALLY  hate him.

They turn back to the screen. “Let’s watch these idiots.” I thought that’s what I was doing?

Now Cirie is wondering if they made the right decision about Hisam. Even after it’s over, she can’t stop waffling? Next, she’s going to try to bring Kristen back.

• LOL 10