Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

8 hours ago, pennben said:

He never said anything about Traitors until tonight either. I’m just saying….

But Cam and others did and said Cirie won weeks ago so why should he?  He probably didn't even watch Traitors, just heard about it. 

Nope, he doesn't know about Jared.  If he did he would be bragging about it in the diary room every single session.  And of course been bed talking about it endlessly to America.

In short, he isn't a very good player period.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
  • LOL 2
32 minutes ago, Skooma said:

But Cam and others did and said Cirie won weeks ago so why should he?  He probably didn't even watch Traitors, just heard about it. 

Nope, he doesn't know about Jared.  If he did he would be bragging about it in the diary room every single session.  And of course been bed talking about it endlessly to America.

Corey has Napolean complex - the annoying little guy who thinks he knows everything with all his bragging - to compensate for all his short comings.  Not only is he not a very good player, he has a bland personality, not very good looking or athletic.  He will be in for a rude awakening when he gets dumped with his showmance once they are outside the house.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I also this season thought until very last moment Mecole was just waiting quietly to make her strike…

The more I hear Meme talk outside the house the more her game play gets worse and worse, she has basically confirmed the only thing she wanted to do was go to the end with Mama Fe and she had no interest in working with anyone other than BSB. This woman missed Renaissance to hang out with people she didn't like much and lose almost intentionally. I'm now hoping the Cory/America/Jag trio go to the end but I have a feeling this jury will never be able to give Cory/America credit for getting rid of their asses while winning like two comps between them, and will hand the money to Jag who was VOTED OUT OF THE HOUSE. I swear if he beats anybody, I will consider this one of the worst seasons of all time.

He's a perfectly good to potentially great player, he's made it to top 8 and never been nommed (except due to losing a comp which he does like a champ LOL) only won one competition. I am the resident S2 Nicole stan so he's giving me those vibes and he probably won't win but I don't care he was entertaining as hell to me along the way and I'd vote for him over everyone except Cirie and maybe America. God I hope next week is a non physical comp and anyone but Matt wins and they backdoor his ass out. Legitimately Jag should do it this week.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 3
36 minutes ago, blixie said:

He's a perfectly good to potentially great player, he's made it to top 8 and never been nommed (except due to losing a comp which he does like a champ LOL) only won one competition. ...

Welp to each their own.  I think he has been a terrible player.  He hasn't been nominated despite being a "couple" because he is so lame and can be gotten rid of anytime.  In short, a pawn so pawn-y to even be used as a pawn on the block.

Now all this could backfire on the others as the little creep falls through the cracks a few more rounds so I'm all for getting rid of him this week and off my screen.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Sounds like the veto situation is everyone gets to play since HoH is "secret", they do the first Veto comp and then the winner has to sit out the second Veto comp where the rest play. I am going to assume Matt/Jag will win both vetos and if not Bowie since Jag told her he'd prefer her winning to Cory/America. Not sure if he genuinely cares, as I don't see C/A making an argument to him about booting Matt though they absolutely should.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2

I think it is totally normal and reasonable for people to have their BECs on a show like this. Heck, shows like this are almost BUILT around people forming those sorts of takes on contestants. So I'm totally down with that.

But it's still amusing when people try to explain their BECs to other people as if it's just some rational thing. "No, no, look, they're eating a cracker!" 

• Like 8
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

I actually like Cory though I think he’s played fairly poorly since the Jared eviction. But he has been nominated before, by Jared during the initial Cam eviction. Granted, Jag won veto and took Cory off the block, but still.

I do wonder if Cory would be getting this much disdain from both fellow players and fans if he were more conventionally attractive. 

• Like 7
  • Useful 1

Listened to really fun catch up with Zach Wurtenberger today on RHAP. Now gonna have to root for Cory a little more.  Since we are all spilling our truths today, only person who would annoy me as winner would be Jag. 

• Like 5

Winners who would annoy me:

Felicia, cirie, blue.

I wish it wasn't 3 of the remaining 5 women, but there it is.

Edited by Gummo
Edited because Bowie Jane exists.
  • Like 5
  • Applause 3

I'm not particularly rooting for anyone (maybe Bowie for the laughs) but the only people I really don't want to see win are Matt and Cirie, who have the highest likelihood of winning lol. Did I already post this? Maybe. Not a whole lot going on by the time F8 rolls around lol.

I really expected next week to be a DE of some kind. I guess we'll get one from 7 to 5. Even then though, I think there's actually still too many to get to the finale with 3 so maybe a TE. If so, I'd prefer the BBCan format over the one they used in BB22.

3 hours ago, jsm1125 said:

I do wonder if Cory would be getting this much disdain from both fellow players and fans if he were more conventionally attractive. 

Not from me.  I don't get The Golden Mean and "looks" and all that being a factor in anything.  I still can't figure out why humans are hooked on outer looks at all.  It's just such a shallow thing.  I just think Cory is a slimeball.  Period.  That's my shallowness.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I do wonder if Cory would be getting this much disdain from both fellow players and fans if he were more conventionally attractive

Yes if only he were a golden god who admired Andrew Tate he'd be more popular. 

But he has been nominated before, by Jared during the initial Cam eviction

Heh I thought that he had but then looked up his wiki and still missed that confirmation. I stand by the pov that him still being around despite him and his showmance being in everybodies mouths is impressive. Cultivating a low threat level (much like BFJ), despite being in showmance has largely worked but unless Grodner decides to truly make every comp in the future mental/crap shoot it will be hella difficult to make it to the end and even it is it will probably UP his threat level that comps are breaking his way.

As I said before I think everybody should want to go to F2 with Jag, at least in any rational jurors head voting for someone who was voted out over someone who was NOT seems nuts but we have a bunch of deeply irrational player so who knows. Like was said up thread Jag has got to know he can't beat Matt any more than Izzy/Blue were going to beat Jared/Cirie. This is why I think Americory are the most interesting duo, if it's them against each other I think it's pretty big tossup who would win, they are much more balanced  in terms who has an advantage in their resume so they don't have a clear reason to turn on each other unless they truly get to F3 with Jag.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
31 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Matt pushing for Cory renom to Jag. They started to discuss it but Blue interrupted them.

Yeah, good point, in the sense that these people will go through about a dozen different options before Monday. The set plan was Felicia and Cirie, but they have to talk through a dozen scenarios first. I wonder if they'll end up with the original one.

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, pennben said:

ALERT: Jag saying he wants Cory/America on block. 

I may have to rethink my view of Jag if he takes a big shot here. 

What's funny is that I think that that is almost TOO much of a big shot here. Just put Cory up and get him out. Why put them BOTH up? 

• Like 3

This game is so funny because the frontrunners keep fucking themselves over, so new people become the new frontrunner, and then THEY fuck themselves over, and then so NEW people become the frontrunner, and then THEY fuck themselves over, and suddenly, Cirie is the frontrunner again. It's kind of hilarious.

• Like 6
  • LOL 6
56 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

What's funny is that I think that that is almost TOO much of a big shot here. Just put Cory up and get him out. Why put them BOTH up? 

I heard Jag talking to Bowie about it and it seems like his position is, if you’re going in, go ALL the way in. In other words, putting Cory up is already going to piss off America and lose her allegiance. So why not save Felicia in the process and maybe regain some trust there. He also thinks he can swing Blue to their side next week and so America won’t be needed.

Meanwhile, Cory and America are in bed with America saying she has an uneasy feeling about this and not sure Jag can be trusted. Cory tells her not to worry, everything is fine. Cirie is definitely the replacement nom.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

Matt told Cirie that Jag wants to talk to her and not to worry, everything’s fine. She was very relieved to hear this because she was sure bad news was coming. Just Matt’s way of solidifying his trust with Cirie.

I’m so annoyed by this whole turn of events. I was really looking forward to Blue going this week and then everyone I really disliked would be gone.  You had one job, Jag. A backdoor. But you let her play veto and win, and now I may have to listen to kitty purr bullshit for the duration.

• Like 9
  • LOL 1

Now Cirie knows Jag is HoH. Which means Felicia will know within the hour. Way to render your latest twist completely moot, Show, by putting no restrictions on it whatsoever. Not to mention,

Why the in the hell would you make the invisible HOH a physical comp?!!! Why not memory or puzzle? The entire point of an invisible HOH is that anyone can win it so it creates mass paranoia! Because it’s physical makes it easy to figure out who won it! duh

^^ This from Janelle.

• Like 11
  • Applause 3
8 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Now Cirie knows Jag is HoH. Which means Felicia will know within the hour

Fortunately, Felicia in isolation for 24 hours. They had basically sussed it out anyway. 

ETA:  Seriously agree w/ Janelle, timed physical comp for ‘invisible’ HOH. Damn stupid. 

Edited by pennben
  • Like 5

Felicia is in isolation? Why?

Bowie and Matt in the kitchen. She is very excited that Jag is drawing a line in the sand re. Cory and America. It’s about time people took sides! She is so tired of all the floating. (No, she did not join in my laughter at the irony.)

She tells Matt that his parents raised him well. He always helps with the cleaning, and he always thanks other people for cleaning. He seems a little embarrassed by the compliment, but says his friends’ parents have always said he’s well behaved. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

The simple matter of fact with this game is you have to win at least an OCCASIONAL comp. If you can't do that, you're GOING to lose. America being such an unbelievably shitty competitor, and Cody not being much better, has absolutely sunk their game. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

America being such an unbelievably shitty competitor, and Cody not being much better, has absolutely sunk their game. 

According to Cory, he’s thrown most of the comps. I wonder how much of this is true, and how much it’s Cory just trying to save face. If he really DID throw things to stay under the radar with plans to surprise everyone by comp beasting it late in the game, he waited a little too long.

Cory is telling everyone about Dan’s Funeral— how it started with him in solitary confinement and involved two vetos. Sound familiar? he asks. Maybe Felicia’s cooking something up. (I guess this answers my question about why Felicia is in solitary.) 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1

Felicia is in isolation? Why?

Punishment from one of the veto comps. Cirie has to change costumes periodically for 24 hours/Felicia in isolation. 

2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Maybe Felicia’s cooking something up

Felicia not the one cooking tonight😂

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

My only issue with Cirie becoming the frontrunner again is that it isn't from some great scheming she did. When she lost Jared, I thought she'd have to do some good scheming to get to the end, and I was all prepared to give it up to her. But nope, instead, it's all shit that happened early, namely the Jared advantage, which gave her Blue, and Reilly inexplicably telling Matt to trust Cirie, and he has been in Cirie's pocket ever since (it wasn't like she wooed Matt or anything, he just came to her out of nowhere and told her, essentially, "I have the power this week and Reilly told me to love you, can we work together?"). 

When Jag came in to tell her the news, she was 100% thinking he was telling her she was going on the block. She had NOTHING to do with staying off the block this week. 

• Like 10
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

When she lost Jared, I thought she'd have to do some good scheming to get

I think losing Jared knocked for a bit, but disagree she’s done nothing. It’s the relationships she builds that get her deep in games. As I’ve stated before, she’s not going to win because she’s allergic to comps  But to go from top of top, to low of lows, to final 7, I assume, that takes skill. 

• Like 7
21 minutes ago, pennben said:

I think losing Jared knocked for a bit, but disagree she’s done nothing. It’s the relationships she builds that get her deep in games. As I’ve stated before, she’s not going to win because she’s allergic to comps  But to go from top of top, to low of lows, to final 7, I assume, that takes skill. 

I don't think getting to Final Seven is much of an achievement from where she was, since she's in the Final Seven because they all think she's useless and therefore isn't worth wasting an HoH on getting her out. Now, getting to the Final Three, okay, THAT would be impressive, and I guess I was wrong earlier - she hasn't done the scheming I thought she would be doing YET, but if she gets to the Final Three, she will DEFINITELY have done some scheming to get there, so I guess I'm back on being fine enough with her winning in the end, but again, she has to do some scheming at some point! She can't just get dragged there. 

For me to respect her game, that is.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Everyone is in the kitchen. Cory laughing about how at least he can’t possibly be the renom, because he’s HoH, ha ha! He is so confident and unaware it’s almost sad. 

He retells the Dan’s Funeral story for everyone. It’s clearly one of his favorite BB moments, so it’s almost fitting that he will go out in the replay. (Assuming Jag follows through, which is a big assumption. Jag is not exactly Mr. Decisive.) Cory is very amused by the thought of Felicia in solitary, plotting and planning her own resurrection.

They talk about the veto comp, which best I can tell involved making a prediction (in seconds) about how long someone would last in some challenge. Jag says it was hard because you had to predict, not recall something that had already happened. Apparently Felicia’s numbers were way off, because everyone is making fun of them. This leads to more laughing at Felicia, in a way that’s kind of good natured, but also kind of mean. They think Bowie should make a dance mix of Felicia’s sayings and catchphrases, which they impersonate to much hilarity. I would feel much better about this if Felicia were there to laugh along. (I, for one, am always up for laughing at myself. I’m not crazy about people doing it behind my back, though.)

In the midst of this, we also get our nightly Reilly mention. I think they should just go ahead and crown Reilly this season’s winner. Considering she left week TWO and still has such a big presence in the house, I think she’s playing a hell of a game.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

In the midst of this, we also get our nightly Reilly mention. I think they should just go ahead and crown Reilly this season’s winner. Considering she left week TWO and still has such a big presence in the house, I think she’s playing a hell of a game.

Why not?  The way this season has gone, Reilly would have my vote for AFP at least.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Matt comes to the backyard to join Jag and Blue. He reports that he just walked in on Cory and America dry humping. There is a little discussion of whether it was actually dry, and why not just do it if you’re going that far, but then they decide that contemplating it is making them a little nauseous so they stop. Jag suggest he ask them about it tomorrow. They laugh that Cory will deny it, but America will own up to it immediately. She doesn’t care. Blue feels sorry for Matt, having to lay in that room and listen to them moaning all night. “Dude, I’m deaf,” he reminds her. “I don’t care.”

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

Matt leaves. Jag tells Blue he’s the invisible HoH. “Put up Cory!” she begs. He tells her is is putting up both Cory and America. She could not be more delighted. She squeals, hugs him, and does a little dance.

He explains that they are snakes, they’re playing all sides, and he’s getting them before they can get him. He apologizes for putting up Blue to start with. She doesn’t mind. She’s so happy she could burst.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

He explains that they are snakes, they’re playing all sides, and he’s getting them before they can get him. He apologizes for putting up Blue to start with. She doesn’t mind. She’s so happy she could burst.

It is adorable just how sloppy he is. "Yeah, I put you up, but it's all good, right?" "Oh sure, you're doing what I want right now, so yeah, we're totally good!" 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Matt leaves. Jag tells Blue he’s the invisible HoH. “Put up Cory!” she begs. He tells her is is putting up both Cory and America. She could not be more delighted. She squeals, hugs him, and does a little dance.

Personally, I find the degree to which I can’t stand Blue kinda interesting; anything which makes this fake bitch happy inversely pisses me off by default.

• Like 19
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

It is adorable just how sloppy he is. "Yeah, I put you up, but it's all good, right?" "Oh sure, you're doing what I want right now, so yeah, we're totally good!" 

And it’s weird how fiercely committed Jag becomes to every new plan he makes. A few days ago, he wanted Blue gone with every fiber of his being. She was terrible for his game, she was not to be trusted, she had to GO.

Then Blue wins veto and he has to pivot. So now Cory is the devil, Cory has been lying to him for weeks, Cory has to GO. Everything is said with the same degree of conviction and with no apparent memory of the conflicting view he held just days, sometimes hours, ago. He really is a living Dory.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They think Bowie should make a dance mix of Felicia’s sayings and catchphrases, which they impersonate to much hilarity. I would feel much better about this if Felicia were there to laugh along. (I, for one, am always up for laughing at myself. I’m not crazy about people doing it behind my back, though.)

Pfft, it's already been done lol

Edited by AshleyN
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, pennben said:

I am very suspicious that production doesn't let Blue reveal the secret and that players are asked to take it easy with Cirie bevause they don't want to disappoint the fans. Isn't it weird  that only F-ing Bowie Jane had the guts to state that her target was Cirie? Cory was saying at the beginning of the game that Cirie has to go eventually but he has stopped for a while now. So yeah, I will never aknowledge and confirm a fair win for Cirie in my mind.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

This game is so funny because the frontrunners keep fucking themselves over, so new people become the new frontrunner, and then THEY fuck themselves over, and then so NEW people become the frontrunner, and then THEY fuck themselves over, and suddenly, Cirie is the frontrunner again. It's kind of hilarious.

It would be fun and hilarious but since it's Cirie, who came into the show with beaucoup advantages, it's actually just irritating and awful lol. And like you said, she has hardly done anything to put herself in the position she's in.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

And it’s weird how fiercely committed Jag becomes to every new plan he makes. A few days ago, he wanted Blue gone with every fiber of his being. She was terrible for his game, she was not to be trusted, she had to GO.

Then Blue wins veto and he has to pivot. So now Cory is the devil, Cory has been lying to him for weeks, Cory has to GO. Everything is said with the same degree of conviction and with no apparent memory of the conflicting view he held just days, sometimes hours, ago. He really is a living Dory.

Jag was in 'Cory is the devil making me do his dirty work' mode for a few days weeks ago too and look what happened there lol. I'm waiting until the veto ceremony because Matt/Jag are very fickle and flip floppy so who knows what will happen, especially if Cory gets wind of this before then. He's always been so oblivious to his position though so he probably won't even realize.

If this goes through though, I'm scared that America will end up going. 

• Like 3

I really need Blue out of this game. She is the leader of all the personal trash talk, and when she's around, people I otherwise like jump on board with her and make asses of themselves. I also don't think she's a good player, but it's the nasty, outside the game stuff that makes it impossible for me to like her. 

7 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

The simple matter of fact with this game is you have to win at least an OCCASIONAL comp. If you can't do that, you're GOING to lose. America being such an unbelievably shitty competitor, and Cody not being much better, has absolutely sunk their game. 

This. A hundred percent. I think Cory and America have done extremely well to have gotten as far as F8 with one comp win between them. It was going to catch up to them eventually. And Cory has acknowledged many times that the only path to the end was to win a few comps from jury on. What's a bit sad for them is that America did well on the HOH. Her time would have won most seasons. Jag is just such an absolute comp beast; he's truly putting the rest of them to shame. 

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Yup. Jag is one of those people who just can't vote someone he likes out without convincing himself they're actually a bad person so he feels less guilt. And it's a shame, because I think he's a good guy, but he's sitting around in conversations that go way beyond game insults. 

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Meanwhile, Cory and America are in bed with America saying she has an uneasy feeling about this and not sure Jag can be trusted. Cory tells her not to worry, everything is fine. Cirie is definitely the replacement nom.

In many ways, Cory and America have played well as a team the past few weeks. But America consistently has better reads than Cory, and he talks her out of them. I think he thinks she's being paranoid, but the truth is she is way more sensitive to social dynamics than he is. It'll be interesting to see what she does without him.

3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

If this goes through though, I'm scared that America will end up going. 

What's interesting about C/A potentially going up this particular week is that Cory's going to realize right away that if he manages to flip the vote against America, he's sending her to the jury house with Cam for a week. I honestly think there's a good chance he just falls on his sword rather than do that, and that sucks for him, and worrying about whether someone is going to make your girlfriend uncomfortable if she gets voted out shouldn't be a part of this game, but here we are. They do think a double is coming though, so maybe he will try? Either way, I think he is going to spill absolutely everything he knows about Blue, Matt, Jag, and Bowie before he walks out the door. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1