Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Why are we getting a Cam/Kevin Costner segment?

I was really hoping he was going to list a bunch of movies that Costner wasn't in.  "I loved him in Major League, Scarface, Ocean's 11 and The 5th Element..."

I also wonder if Cory really doesn't know who he is (possible at his age) or if he was just trolling Cam.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I was really hoping he was going to list a bunch of movies that Costner wasn't in.  "I loved him in Major League, Scarface, Ocean's 11 and The 5th Element..."

I also wonder if Cory really doesn't know who he is (possible at his age) or if he was just trolling Cam.

With his sense of humor my guess is he was trolling Cam. 

• Like 1

Please I am begging the hamsters to stop saying Comerica.

Having a conversation with Jag where he just says “mmhmm” over and over again would drive me insane.  I am so not built for the BB house.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Was Cameron's eviction speech a shoutout to Dr. Will?

I doubt it, he's too smug for that.

Matt VTE Cameron (sadly? Really? Shout-out)

Blue VTE Cameron (what is with the word exquisite? Shout-out)

Felicia VTE Cameron (STOP WITH THE WORD EXQUISITE. Shout-out)

Jag VTE Cameron (shout-out)

America VTE Cameron (LMAO, Julie hits America with an exquisite! Shout-out)

Cory VTE Cameron (LMAO, Cory's "good" instead of exquisite)

I gotta admit, that exquisite gag WAS funny with Julie getting involved.

• Like 6
Just now, Michichick said:

Okay, this exquisite thing is funny.

At least it's finally gonna be a memorable voting segment. So many voting segments are boring with the shout-outs. They were all distracted by the exquisite gag, they only got in a couple of shout-outs, which is WAY more fun.

• Like 3

What! Cirie didn't tell Jared much she loves and misses him in her speech?

Well Cameron's speech was decent.

Matt votes to evict Cameron.

Blue votes to evict Cameron.

(Exquisite must be the word of the day.)

Felicia votes to evict Cameron.

Jag votes to evict Cameron.

America voted to evict Cameron.

Cory votes to evict Cameron. That is a weird outfit. Pink and paint-splattered.

Good-bye, Cameron!

• LOL 1
Just now, mojoween said:

Like, why the fuck would Cory lie about something SO inconsequential?  WE HEARD YOU, CORY.

I get it, these houseguests can get picky with stuff when it comes to Cory. If he told them he went against the gag and said something that got a roar of laughter for not saying exquisite, they'd probably use that against him.

Much smarter to pretend he went along with the entire group. Or just a stupid lie. Either way, whatever, it's still hilarious to me.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Cam: I've been in a good spot, but it's paranoia and saying the wrong thing once that got me evicted!

Me: So you said the wrong thing at the wrong time...for the second time? Because you've gotten evicted twice.

Cam: I blame myself, totally....BUUUUUUUT there are people who just turned on me and I don't get it! 

• LOL 1

Goodbye Cam?  He's going to the jury house - and most of the HG will eventually follow him there.  I can see him being a bitter juror vote.  It happens. 

Cam probably will get The Challenge - like Kyland, who has now done the CBS and MTV versions.

• Like 2
Just now, inandout said:

Cam probably will get The Challenge - like Kyland, who has now done the CBS and MTV versions.

I'm all for this only if only to see him go against Bananas.  Wes would be the best to take the wind out of his sails but Wes is "retired" now.

No hints on what's in the HOH room.

FYI there will be a Presidential Address on at 8 pm tonight so BB will probably start a few minutes late and not at 9 pm sharp.

Peachmangosteen found it is scheduled to start at appox 9:20 pm in the ratings and scheduling thread in case you didn't click on that thread.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1