Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

I am glad Cameron won.  He's a better competitor.  Jared had the advantage of production's manipulation - and his mother helping him.

And no, I do not want to see anyone from this family on The Challenge or The Amazing Race.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
Just now, Dewey Decimate said:

Ever since reaching mid-life, I often feel myself sympathy-sad, like I sometimes tear up a little when I see others genuinely crying.

Jared? Got nothin' for ya, boo.

It doesn't help that those tears were NOT for his mom, but for his own damn self.  He was terrible socially, competent (but not great) at competitions and kind of void of any discernible strategy beyond lie/bully everyone into submission.  Good riddance indeed.

• Like 2
  • Applause 11
  • Love 1

No surprise, Cirie is not good at a comp but surprised she seems to be trying.

9 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I hate Yellowstone.  That is all. 

Aw, the 5 mins or so I've seen before BB starts has looked intriguing. Not enough to watch live with commercials though.  I'm waiting for it to come on one of my streaming services.

Confidence is supposed to be sexy, but apparently Cameron is the exception to the rule.

Emily Dickinson is a zombie or maybe a vampire.  Right?

I bet Cirie wouldn't mind chatting about Survivor if she wasn't trapped without a polite way to leave the convo.

Is Cameron right about next week's evictee with be 1st juror?

6 minutes ago, CuriousParker said:

Is Cameron right about next week's evictee with be 1st juror?

I think so.   After Thursday night there will be nine left.  Seven jurors and Cirie and Finalist to be Named Later two finalists.  

Cirie didn't go to high school?  And Meme is a teacher and seems pretty smart.  I'm surprised she hadn't heard of Emily Dickinson. 

She was on Police Woman, right?  Married to Burt Bacharach?

• LOL 7

Oof Cory.  Don't tell the dude you only want him around to win comps, even if you're joking and you're not joking.

It just cracks me up that everyone is soooooo surprised that Cam keeps winning. Duh!!! For weeks, I've been puzzled why more people haven't aligned themselves w/Cameron???? Especially,  when most of the house isnt good at winning ANYTHING!! Maybe it's easier to see from the o/side🤔

• Like 3

Felicia is not lying to you about Cirie.  Listen to her Cam.

Maybe now that Jared is gone, we can see more of Meme.

Felicia may think Cameron has no social skills.  But good grief, if you don't want to be nominated don't enter the HOH with attitude.  This is your version of doing "whatever [you] need to do to stay off the block?"

Altho the thing about her jury vote sounded sincere.  But she has sounded sincere before. 

• Like 3

Firstly, why do we have another scaryverse week?

Secondly, this veto comp should have favored Matt, he doesn’t have to be distracted by the creepy sounds and screams. 

Lmao at Felicia completely messing up the comp.

Blue’s response to Cory wanting to target Cam “really, come on girl!”. Did she run out of “Bros”?

Edited by dizzyd

I wonder if Felicia ever figured out she went in the same room twice?   After the competition, on the feeds

Spoiler

the bottom half of her pants were wet; so apparently she made it back in at some point.  

America was already playing when I got home and turned on the tv, so I missed the instructions.  But I found myself wondering if the sense of hearing would help at all in this competition.  Probably not; it might have even helped Matt if he wasn't distracted by the sound effects.  

I need to go back and watch Meme; I hope she thought the whole thing was stupid and kept saying so.  

And welcome back to my once a week appearance (since I'm done with watching the HOH and veto episodes).

Hope tonight goes well and there's some fun involved!

Does everyone remember the period where Julie Chen-Moonves was dressing in....interesting outfits?

Now, she dresses semi-normally! I will say, her dress tonight is nice. I'd wear that, myself.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Did I hear correctly, we’re getting a live HoH today? I’m not paying much attention.

Me either?  I didn't even here HOH.

lol at America & Cory (in the past) lying to everyone's face and then gleefully admitting it in the DR.  I appreciate them both for that.

I hope Mecole stays because I really want to see Felicia's reaction to Julie announcing the Cirie & Jared connection.