Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Episodes Live Chat: What Just Happened?

Message added by Lady Calypso,

Reminder: this thread is the LIVE CHAT thread and should only be used during the episodes. Once an episode is done, please move over to the appropriate episode thread. Thanks everyone and happy chatting!

• Start Topic

Matt VTE Jag (use the power, Matt! Oh, and he didn't do a shout-out, I don't think!)

Cirie VTE Jag (shout-out, LEAVE CIRIE!)

Felicia VTE Jag (shout-out)

Izzy VTE Jag (shout-out)

Mecole VTE Jag (shout-out, LEAVE MECOLE, WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR THIS)

Bowie VTE Jag (shout-out)

Unanimous vote, oh joy. If the power isn't used, we're not gonna see an eviction interview.

Poor Jag, he looks so sad. 

So...no power used? Or is the answer gonna be a locked door so he can't get out? 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Dewey Decimate said:

He's your #2 - remember, everyone's #1 is Cirie! 😬

Hey don’t put words in my mouth 😉 She was my #1 before she stepped foot in this house. Right now she’s not even in my top 3.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1

Interesting to find out that Jag knew Matt had the PoI and was going to use it on him before eviction. 

Jared sucks so bad because he runs his mouth. So Jag now knows Cirie told Jared and yet he can’t put 2+2 together 🤦🏻‍♀️

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

And just because we all loathe Jared, he wins. Clearly their universe is not the one we live in. How that dumbass could win a mental ABC knockout comp after Eldong. It was something watching others be worse than him. Also who took the time to come up with this comp during a writers strike? Also so many red flags with those selections of pairs that the other side of the house is probably not going to do anything about. And clown shoe!

Lmao, don’t turn into Hisam. So another week orchestrated by Cirie. So there’s a few people who have clocked onto Cirie but will they do anything about it?

Edited by dizzyd
12 minutes ago, Thalia said:

Only 8 posts thus far.  This really is a snooze fest of an episode. 

This season jumped the shark when it became the Cirie show. No one wants to watch a steamroll.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

The narrator needs to be fired! “Cirie’s son became a man” 🤮 

So Jared’s beef with America is because she threw the pressure cooker?! She lasted almost 14h and he made it 1h and was the 1st one out! That girl stands no chance in this biased house with no one to back her up. At least last year when Taylor was victimized, half the house rallied behind her. I have to give America an award for smiling through all the bs. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2
  • Applause 5

It just steams me that Cirie and Jared, and only Cirie and Jared, have this advantage.  Everyone who goes to Jared for a private talk is writing his or her own early exit.   If someone else had the same advantage it wouldn't be as bothersome.  I guess.  Still not fair.  

Red looked rough at the Veto ceremony.   Of course, he was in high cotton last week, and it is always a quick fall. 

• Like 2

The legendary mini-tweezer comp or better known as Tiny Veto. They’re all doing it separately, so how can Jared tell she’s throwing it? And he’s the worst but ofc that’s ok because he’s Cirie’s poor baby! Lost his manhood fast there. No one in the house is rooting for cam and it’s probably the only thing I agree with them on. So jag has to pay for Baby Idiot being an idiot baby. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm glad others are here tonight, because I'm going to let @dizzyd down tonight.  😔 I'm out of town and I'm having trouble getting the episode on my computer tonight.  Hopefully it will be a endurance challenge and I can come back with the feeds later. 

• Sad 2

Despite his status as a father, Cameron referring to himself as "Daddy" is all kinds of squick.

So is Cory's mustache, but at least he's self-aware enough to know that.

Edited by leocadia
  • Like 2