Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Luann and Sonja start to plan a happy hour at the motel to promote the business and increase tourism; on the drive to meet Sonja's new love interest, the women come upon a lemonade stand and help raise donations for the homeless.

Original  air date 2023.07.16

Luann's body is sick. If I looked like that, I'd walk around half naked 24/7 too.

I've never seen mudding trucks like that, I thought mudding was standard 4x4s offroad not in some pit with hydraulics lifts 20 ft in the air.

I get that the events are staged still I appreciate the enthusiasm Lu & Sonja are bringing to every encounter, not just the ones with single men. 

• Like 19
  • Love 1

I watched the first episode expecting to turn it off after 10 minutes and wound up loving it! This is Sonja and LuAnn at their best.

LuAnn has come a long way from telling Bethanny not to introduce her to "the help." 

• Like 7
  • Love 2
On 7/17/2023 at 4:15 AM, ZettaK said:

And Luann in short shorts and high heels stopping traffic, so people could buy lemonade to raise money for charity. 

I am glad that Lu helped raise money. But I don’t know if I like the message it sent the daughters.

• Like 7
3 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I am glad that Lu helped raise money. But I don’t know if I like the message it sent the daughters.

I understand your point but I’d like to think it was more about Lu’s celebrity than the stunning legs, lol.   And then she said it, “sex sells.”

• Like 3

This series is absolutely a blast!

I've watched RHNY since the very first episode and Lu has always been my #1 favorite, hands down. This cute little series just solidified that I really enjoy her. ❤️

Also, the 30-minute length is just enough to show enough and not bore or, conversely, overwhelm you with too much Sonya. 😉

• Like 5