Type keyword(s) to search

S16.E71: A Look Back: Nashville

• Start Topic

A fabulous and funny look back at the Nashville season with hosts Sarah Colonna and Mary Radzinski.  Nothing is off limits as they offer their comedic take on the most dramatic, shocking, hilarious, and romantic moments from the Nashville couples.

Airs Wednesday July 12 at 10:03PM EDT.

1 hour ago, Retired at last said:

Other than seeing Alyssa in the previews, any other people we hate? Chris from Chris and Paige? Zach from Mindy and? I don't remember who else I hate. Oh yeah - Alexis?

I watched the one that was focused solely on the Nashville season.  I didn't watch the one with the "best of" from the entire series.  They featured enough from Nashville that we 'hate' so I couldn't take even more past participants!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 7/13/2023 at 12:02 PM, Retired at last said:

Other than seeing Alyssa in the previews, any other people we hate? Chris from Chris and Paige? Zach from Mindy and? I don't remember who else I hate. Oh yeah - Alexis?

There were so many!  Besides the ones you mention, the basketball player douche couch surfer who married the twin.  The a-hole who got pushy with production when they attempted to follow him into an elevator.  Mia, who got arrested on her way to the honeymoon.  The liar husband (was it Meka and Michael?) The mean blonde woman who one of the experts ended up marrying (John).  There was a redhead who's husband set up a dating site profile just before decision day and got matched with his wife's friend.  There were more, and I apologize for being so bad with names.  Ah, good times, LOL!

Edited by suzeecat
a little more clarification
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

WOW!!!! They sure did find the cream of the rotten crop, didn't they? I'm a little sorry I skipped it, but not enough to try to watch it. Thanks!

I watched the The Tea from A-Z  and refreshed my memory what absolute jerks have been on in 16 years. I like  Sarah Colonna and her dry sarcastic humor. ( have seen her in concert) . When the look back on Nashville started I turned it off  because it’s too fresh in my memory.  

• Like 3

On 7/14/2023 at 3:32 PM, suzeecat said:

There were so many!  Besides the ones you mention, the basketball player douche couch surfer who married the twin.  The a-hole who got pushy with production when they attempted to follow him into an elevator.  Mia, who got arrested on her way to the honeymoon.  The liar husband (was it Meka and Michael?) The mean blonde woman who one of the experts ended up marrying (John).  There was a redhead who's husband set up a dating site profile just before decision day and got matched with his wife's friend.  There were more, and I apologize for being so bad with names.  Ah, good times, LOL!

I've filled in the names of our esteemed former contestants:

• the basketball player douche couch surfer who married the twin...Amber and Matt
  • The a-hole who got pushy with production when they attempted to follow him into an elevator...Brandon (with Taylor)
  • Mia, who got arrested on her way to the honeymoon...(with Tristan)
  • The liar husband (was it Meka and Michael?)...yes, Meka and MIchael
  • The mean blonde woman who one of the experts ended up marrying (John)...Jon and Molly 
  • There was a redhead who's husband set up a dating site profile just before decision day and got matched with his wife's friend...Brett and Ryan
  • IIRC we also saw Sheila and later-revealed-to-be-cheating Nate, and Puke Luke and Kate.

I actually liked getting to see couples we hadn't seen in awhile. They showed Amani and Woody, but not Karen and Miles, and it looks like they may be splits-ville...that's too bad, cause I liked them together.

The show got me thinking about other couples that said yes, but didn't end up making it, like Clara and Ryan (I think they showed Ryan maybe), Tom and Lily, OG Jason and Cortney, Tres and Vanessa, and Rachel and Jose.

• Like 3

Thanks, @LuvMyShows, for filling in the names. It might have been interesting, but I'm OK with not seeing it. Interesting that they did not show the ones who are the biggest camera whores - Jamie and Doug and Elizabeth and Jamie.

I wonder how Stephanie and AJ are doing? I never thought that one would succeed, but, maybe the AJ we saw on screen is not the real one? I sure didn't like him!

(edited)

Thanks, @LuvMyShows, for filling in the names. It might have been interesting, but I'm OK with not seeing it. Interesting that they did not show the ones who are the biggest camera whores - Jamie and Doug and Elizabeth and Jamie.

I wonder how Stephanie and AJ are doing? I never thought that one would succeed, but, maybe the AJ we saw on screen is not the real one? I sure didn't like him!

Oh they did show lots of other couples, including J/D, E/J, And S/AJ.  The original poster had been talking only about the bad guys, so that's all I added about, plus the ones they didn't show that had said yes then divorced.  They definitely showed plenty of other 'yes' and 'no' couples.

Edited by LuvMyShows
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, theartandsound said:

You guys. Tonight there is no MAFS on television. It's a miracle, lol.

It's on my TV tonight.... it's those two ladies from last week showing scenes from the Nashville season, maybe a rerun as I didn't watch last week, just crazy but I'm def NOT watching.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What ever will we do??

I am watching an Intervention marathon. I am thinking that some of our erstwhile interventionists would make better matchmakers than the "experts" (no offense Pastor Cal). 

• LOL 3