Type keyword(s) to search

S07.11: Pity Party

• Start Topic

Good God, Danielle needs to get a fucking life.   What a jealous, shitty friend.  How does she not know that she’s behaving like a bratty little 7th grader?  Also, Lindsay’s a bitch.  (Those two truths can obviously co-exist)

Carl deserves much better, if you ask me.  Her drinking will be a problem for them in the future, I’m convinced.  She is selfish and volatile, and has a very unrealistic ideal of how relationships should be. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Danielle had lost the plot but at least she’s doing something.

What I can’t figure out is does Paige want to get fired or does she really think lying in bed all the time is intrinsically entertaining because it’s her?

• Like 7

Now there's the real Lindsey. The constant berating will get old, I hope Carl realizes what he's signing up for.

Danielle is too much. She acting liking a spurned ex. I don't care for either of them.

I find Paige entertaining, upright or prone. The fertility scene with her, Amanda & Ciara was one of the realest moments of the season IMHO. Also enjoying watching Sam & Cory fall for each other.  They're cute.

Edited by snarts
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, snarts said:

Now there's the real Lindsey. The constant berating will get old, I hope Carl realizes what he's signing up for.

She's drinking again and I feel like Carl doesn't like it but is trying to figure out a way to be ok with it. She's a nasty drunk. It's going to be a huge problem for Carl once the wedding and honeymoon are over and real life sets in. Best to get her pregnant asap after the wedding so she can't drink. I see two babies back to back and all the excitement that goes with it then uh oh real life again. I give them 5 yrs. tops. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

Danielle is upset about being demoted in her friendship with Lindsey - and couldn't be more childish about it. Every time it's discussed it devolves to the fact that Lindsey doesn't check in with her enough because Danielle has stuff going on in her life too!  Lindsey's diatribe with Carl is totally nuts and is totally classic unhinged Lindsey.  According to Lindsey Carl shouldn't be okay with Danielle because she isn't.  Actually both Danielle and Lindsey have the emotional maturity of 13 year old girls.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1

Danielle is upset because she can’t have party Lindsey and can’t spend as much time with Lindsey but that’s what happens when someone is in a serious relationship. Especially Lindsey with Carl who is sober. Also her relationship with Robert seems to be ending soon and he seems to not be putting any effort. Lindsey can’t read minds tho so tell her your relationship is trash and you are sad. Danielle doesn’t seem to wanna admit that yet tho.

Lindsey can get so ridiculous when drunk. Maybe she should continue to not drink lol. Prob a good thing for her life to not drink.

Carl actually deals with drunk Lindsey really well tho lol. I would’ve snapped lol. Amanda needs to just go to the Doctor already. 

I did feel bad for Ciara.

Danielle is so annoying shut up already please. I am bored of watching the same convos over and over again. I don’t even get what she’s crying at lol.

The 2 beds in one room seems so awkward. Especially if it’s couples.

Didn’t miss Mya at all.

Ugh more annoying Danielle spazzing about Lindsey and Carl in the previews for next week how riveting lol.

Kory and Danielle kind of seem right for each other. He also didn’t really bother in this episode. I might kind of like them together lol. Never thought I’d say that.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 2
7 hours ago, APK said:

I still can’t believe Amanda is missing her menstrual cycle. Ladies? At what point does that medical issue become dangerous?

I can believe it given how thin she is. 

• Like 3
17 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

Danielle is upset about being demoted in her friendship with Lindsey - and couldn't be more childish about it. Every time it's discussed it devolves to the fact that Lindsey doesn't check in with her enough because Danielle has stuff going on in her life too!  Lindsey's diatribe with Carl is totally nuts and is totally classic unhinged Lindsey.  According to Lindsey Carl shouldn't be okay with Danielle because she isn't.  Actually both Danielle and Lindsey have the emotional maturity of 13 year old girls.

Yes, this is pretty much it.  Danielle is having a hard with the change in dynamics and I don't see if resolving itself other than the two stop being BFFs and only "friends" on the show.  That is if the show stays on the air.  It is getting kind of ridiculous each season as the cast reaches their 30s and 40s.

And Karl handled her very well while she was drunk mad.  She wasn't even making any sense and latched on Karl saying Danielle was good with him.  Lord, that was all it took and Lindsey was off.

And I must say the new guy, er.....I for the life of me can't remember his name!  Anyhow, I like him.  He seems fun, levelheaded and not a raging drunk or player.  Wait, how did he get on this show again???

• Like 4

Way to bury the lede, Carl. The important piece from his conversation with Danielle was that she misses the amigos and Lindsay especially, not that she has no issues with Carl himself. Yet when Lindsay asked about the conversation Carl's big reveal was that Danielle has no problem with him. It wasn't unreasonable for Lindsay to infer from that comment that Danielle thought the problem was Lindsay. Yes, Lindsay has a shitty arguing style, but Carl miscommunicated from the jump. I do give him credit for the way he handled the argument and Lindsay's state of mind.

And, yes, Danielle, grownups who have had an argument with other people around do pretend it didn't happen, as do the other people. The argument was between Carl and Lindsay. No one else needed to be involved in the aftermath. And that includes the four mean girls--Amanda, Ciara, Paige, and Kyle--who were going to great lengths to eavesdrop on what was none of their business.

I've been liking Sam and I love that she's turning Kory's stupid game-playing around on him.

Ciara needs to take her own advice and see a doctor. Having fewer eggs than normal doesn't necessarily mean infertility.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

've been liking Sam and I love that she's turning Kory's stupid game-playing around on him.

This.  I like Sam and think she is a breath of fresh air as she seems normal, but fun.  I think Kory has met his match with her as she sees it for what it is.  Kory is a player and she is in it for the fun and not picking out a wedding dress like the other chick from last season.  And I think Kory likes that about her.

• Like 4

I’m sorry, I know this is suppose to be Kyle’s show, but he & Carl ( and Lindsay, I think) are too old to be spending every weekend partying, drunk out of their minds and ruining a beautiful summer rental.  They should either revamp the show with a totally young cast or put it to bed.  It’s too boring with all these people in committed relationships and grown up jobs.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
On 4/26/2023 at 5:26 PM, Caseysgirl said:

I’m sorry, I know this is suppose to be Kyle’s show, but he & Carl ( and Lindsay, I think) are too old to be spending every weekend partying, drunk out of their minds and ruining a beautiful summer rental.  They should either revamp the show with a totally young cast or put it to bed.  It’s too boring with all these people in committed relationships and grown up jobs.

I actually think that they have done less damage to the house this season. Perhaps they are growing up finally…

• Like 1
On 4/25/2023 at 1:14 AM, CallmeCray said:

How does she not know that she’s behaving like a bratty little 7th grader?  Also, Lindsay’s a bitch.  (Those two truths can obviously co-exist)

Correct.  I think they're both wrong and acting ridiculous.  And I also don't really care, as it sounds like most people don't. 

They should show Lindsay and Carl's fight as a PSA where you can watch Lindsay and learn step by step how to do everything wrong in a disagreement with your partner. 

Carl seems to kind of hold strong against her but he also seems battered, which is sad. 

• Like 2

I can see where Danielle is coming from after the convo with Carl. She made it sound, and so did Carl, that once Carl and Lindsay started dating, they only wanted to do couple things, so unless Robert was available, they weren’t going to do something with just Danielle. I got this from the “why does it always have to be couple things though” comment from Danielle. I think she might go about it the wrong way though. Also, has anyone ever heard Lindsay ask someone how they are and actually want to hear what is happening in their life? She isn’t that kind of friend and that is what Danielle needs right now, Lindsay isn’t going to be it. Hell, Lindsay said to Carl “I can’t even have my birthday, the day before or the day after, it’s all about you”. She’s selfish, it’s not his fault his brother died on her bday. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
On 4/26/2023 at 12:59 AM, APK said:

I still can’t believe Amanda is missing her menstrual cycle. Ladies? At what point does that medical issue become dangerous?

I think after a few months one should become worried, and seek medical help (see a doctor, have tests).

• Like 2
11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I think after a few months one should become worried, and seek medical help (see a doctor, have tests).

Where he doctor will most likely tell her to stop dieting and drinking and live a more healthy lifestyle. Looking back to past seasons, Amanda has clearly jumped on the reality tv train of thought that thinner is better. There is no way she is not enjoying and admires her rail thin frame, as shown by her dressing half naked all of the time. Which is fine, but when it comes to health issues as the result of her desire to look cool on tv, one has to ask what are her priorities. 

Personally I am also sick of reality tv using women’s fertility as a storyline. Especially in these ridiculous situation. Ciara is a medical professional for chrissakes, and she jumps from fewer eggs to infertile. Idiot. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2