Type keyword(s) to search

S07.10: Who Wears the Crazy Pants

• Start Topic

Whiles Kyle's 40th birthday party comes to a dramatic end, Lindsay and Carl throw a housewarming party and Danielle arrives with baggage; back in the Hamptons, Sam and Kory's flirtation heats up; Carl takes Danielle aside to clear the air.

Danielle is ridiculous. Who cares about the timeline of someone else’s relationship. Plus Carl and Lindsey have known each other for years. Also you make your opinion known once then move the fuck on already. How many times does the same conversation with Danielle have to happen. 

Carl’s mom is cute.

Danielle gossiping with chicks who don’t even like her but don’t like Lindsey.

Kory and Sam do kind of make sense together. He still annoys me tho lol.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 9

Ok my mind is blown! All these comments from Danielle about Linds and Carl moving in too fast, then we find out she and Robert moved in together after only 2 mos! Then when Linds asked why that was ok Danielle had  no answer. 

It's time for Danielle to stfu about her feelings about her best friends finding happiness with each other. Whether the relationship lasts forever or not, let the chips fall where they may. She clearly made her feelings known, it's not going to change the relationship. C and L are getting married so sit back and see what happens as the years move on and keep your displeasure to yourself. One day she may be able to say "I told you so" but for now move the fuck on. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Ok my mind is blown! All these comments from Danielle about Linds and Carl moving in too fast, then we find out she and Robert moved in together after only 2 mos! Then when Linds asked why that was ok Danielle had  no answer. 

Last night on WWHL; Linds said that was her and Danielle’s huge issues. Danielle would keep saying what was bothering her but couldn’t give a reason or concrete examples why she was upset. But, you can voice concerns maybe once but then you need to LET IT GO.

The screaming into the pillow was so childish and inappropriate. I would completely back away from Danielle if I were him after that talk. 

• Like 6

One of my old friends married an asshole.  He wasn't abusive or controlling, just full of himself. Did I shit on her relationship or tell her why they shouldn't marry?  No!  Because she was a big girl and didn't need to hear my opinion. I definitely think Danielle is jealous Lindsay and Carl are hanging out so much, and it's not a good look. Plus if sharing your unsolicited opinion (or in this episode, solicited) affects the friendship and you want to continue the friendship, please rethink that decision.  We're not talking about 19 year olds here for god's sake.  God help me, but Lindsay was sounding sensible, and sadly, Danielle wasn't getting it. I think Danielle would have an issue with anyone Lindsay dated. 

So Amanda just lost a bunch of weight without trying?  And stopped getting her period six months before?  Yikes.

Edited by KLJ
  • Like 5

I don’t even think Carl and Lindsey are moving that fast. They’re been dating 10 months and are moving in. It will be about 11 months when they get engaged. By the time they get married they will probably have been together 1 1/2 or 2 years. That seems really normal. Especially for two people in their late 30s who want to start a family. I’m not sure what the actual issues is. People keep saying it’s that they moved too fast and it’s “weird.” I’m not sure what any of that actually means.

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
12 hours ago, FozzyBear said:

I don’t even think Carl and Lindsey are moving that fast. They’re been dating 10 months and are moving in. It will be about 11 months when they get engaged. By the time they get married they will probably have been together 1 1/2 or 2 years. That seems really normal. Especially for two people in their late 30s who want to start a family. I’m not sure what the actual issues is. People keep saying it’s that they moved too fast and it’s “weird.” I’m not sure what any of that actually means.

I agree. On WWHL Lindsey said she kept asking Danielle the "why" she thought they were moving to fast or why they were being irresponsible, and Danielle could never give them a real answer. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, ksutton625 said:

On WWHL Lindsey said she kept asking Danielle the "why" she thought they were moving to fast or why they were being irresponsible, and Danielle could never give them a real answer. 

Lindsay: Ok you think we're moving too fast, what are your actual concerns? Like can you name one specific concern? 
Danielle: 
giphy.gif

Lindsay: It bothers me that I had to hear about this from the other girls (the ones who hate me.) I just wish you would've talked to me privately if this is how you felt. 
Danielle: 
giphy.gif

Lindsay: I've known Carl for a decade. Didn't you move in with Robert only a few months after meeting him?
Danielle: 
638bea2a-6e28-4e15-99b3-8bf6b4f606a2_tex

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
3 hours ago, ksutton625 said:

I agree. On WWHL Lindsey said she kept asking Danielle the "why" she thought they were moving to fast or why they were being irresponsible, and Danielle could never give them a real answer. 

I still can’t believe this entire season boíles down to if Danielle thinks Carl and Lindsey moved in together too fast. It’s both stupid and boring!

Meanwhile, Vanderpump Rules is doing the lords work with Scandoval on Wednesday nights. I’ve never been so grateful for the inability of anyone on that show to maje a reasonable choice.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 4
15 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

I still can’t believe this entire season boíles down to if Danielle thinks Carl and Lindsey moved in together too fast. It’s both stupid and boring!

Meanwhile, Vanderpump Rules is doing the lords work with Scandoval on Wednesday nights. I’ve never been so grateful for the inability of anyone on that show to maje a reasonable choice.

IKR?!  I am just so BORED with S.H. this season!  I don't care enough about Chris to care about his new gf.  Honestly, I forgot he's on the show until I actually see him there.  Ditto with Sam and Kory.  Meh I just don't have any F's left to give 🤷‍♀️

And V.P. is just running circles around them.  Maybe Kyle should have an affair with Lindsay or Paige or both b/c lawd this is dullsville.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
11 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

IKR?!  I am just so BORED with S.H. this season!  I don't care enough about Chris to care about his new gf.  Honestly, I forgot he's on the show until I actually see him there.  Ditto with Sam and Kory.  Meh I just don't have any F's left to give 🤷‍♀️

And V.P. is just running circles around them.  Maybe Kyle should have an affair with Lindsay or Paige or both b/c lawd this is dullsville.

Dude….if this was Vanderpump Rules, Danielle would have already slept with Carl to demonstrate that they are moving too fast and Lindsay would have arranged an entire dinner party just to catch them in their lies! Then they all would have gone to Vegas and  Sierra and Sam would have gotten into a full blown fight over Kori while Paige cried hysterically in the corner and Kyle and Amanda screamed about how everyone is ruining THEIR BIRTHDAYS and Gabby would recap it all in her interview while wearing the most ridiculous dress she could find. Because that is how the pros do it.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 8
16 minutes ago, FozzyBear said:

Dude….if this was Vanderpump Rules, Danielle would have already slept with Carl to demonstrate that they are moving too fast and Lindsay would have arranged an entire dinner party just to catch them in their lies! Then they all would have gone to Vegas and  Sierra and Sam would have gotten into a full blown fight over Kori while Paige cried hysterically in the corner and Kyle and Amanda screamed about how everyone is ruining THEIR BIRTHDAYS and Gabby would recap it all in her interview while wearing the most ridiculous dress she could find. Because that is how the pros do it.

Now that is a damn show!  I don't want to watch them make pizza and have the same conversation over and over again.  I want balls to the walls batshit!  😁

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, DrSparkles said:

Aside from the obvious (being a big-headed narcissist), why does Lindsey have a huge cardboard cutout of herself???

Scare intruders. 

• LOL 6
14 hours ago, DrSparkles said:

Aside from the obvious (being a big-headed narcissist), why does Lindsey have a huge cardboard cutout of herself???

Someone to talk to since she and Danielle are on the rocks.

Edited by bosawks
  • LOL 3

I am with Lindsey on this one and I have not always liked her.  This season she seems a little different and it appears the relationship with Karl is good for her.  Actually, they both look very happy.  So, Danielle bringing up the same tired line about moving too fast is getting my MY nerves, I can only imagine how Karl and Lindsey feel.

I think Danielle is unhappy in her relationship and lost her BFF to Karl and is now the 3rd wheel.  She is coming off as a desperate friend missing her friend due to said friend being in a relationship.  We all remember that in middle school right?

I think Sam and Kroy are cute together and if what Sam is saying on show is true, they may actually work out.  Or at least date.  Unlike the blonde from last season, can't or won't remember her name, who fell instantly in love with Kroy and wanted a commitment.  Talk about not reading the room......er guy....He screams of being a "Player" and not looking to "date".  I think Sam has right attitude and it may work.  I hope so.  I like Sam and do not think she talks too much.

I like Chris too.  He is not going over well on this show because he is a pretty normal guy.  Seems like a great guy actually.

• Like 4
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

I like Sam and do not think she talks too much.

Me too.  A step further: a person who insists someone being friendly should “talk less, lest be unliked” is jealous because they know they’re boring as shit. Like Mya. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

Very shallow comments, but the Lindsey/Danielle/Carl nonsense has already been covered:

Loved the yellow shirt Danielle wore to the housewarming party!!  But why did they lie about the date???  It clearly showed them leaving the house on Sunday, August 7th, which would make Wednesday the 10th.  And when they were going back it was Friday the 12th.  So why lie that the party was on the 11th?  And drag Carl’s mother into it?  Either have the party on the 11th or mention that it was a sad time of the year because the next day would be Lindsey’s birthday and the day he found out his brother passed.  Sheesh!  Hard not to believe all this “reality” is scripted 🙄

Edited by jalady
I mostly noticed because I was horrified Linds and I might share a birthday!
  • Like 3

Danielle is handling this poorly but I do get what she’s feeling. The three of them hung out all the time so the coupling of her two closest friends just throws her into a completely different and lesser role in their lives. She’s allowed to have feelings about that. It doesn’t make her a middle schooler. That would suck at any age. That said, she should just be honest about how she’s feeling instead of making it about some weakness in Carl and Lindsey’s relationship. She’s sad. She can be happy for Lindsay but still sad for herself. If she just said that, I think everyone would understand. 

• Like 3
14 hours ago, angelamh66 said:

Danielle is handling this poorly but I do get what she’s feeling. The three of them hung out all the time so the coupling of her two closest friends just throws her into a completely different and lesser role in their lives. She’s allowed to have feelings about that. It doesn’t make her a middle schooler. That would suck at any age. That said, she should just be honest about how she’s feeling instead of making it about some weakness in Carl and Lindsey’s relationship. She’s sad. She can be happy for Lindsay but still sad for herself. If she just said that, I think everyone would understand. 

I get it but the one thing both Carl and Lindsey have pointed out in nicer ways than I will: she totally ditched them first! She'd been living in either Montauk or Aspen following HER boyfriend around. Of course now that she's back for the show it's different. She's been gone! 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
27 minutes ago, ksutton625 said:

I get it but the one thing both Carl and Lindsey have pointed out in nicer ways than I will: she totally ditched them first! She'd been living in either Montauk or Aspen following HER boyfriend around. Of course now that she's back for the show it's different. She's been gone! 

I get it as well, but I also got that Carl and Lindsay don’t have much mental space for Danielle’s feelings about their life. Why should she have feelings about it? I mean i get it, everyone has feelings about everything. That’s just life. But your feelings are your responsibility. I really wouldn’t bother my friends with my emotional journey about their dating life. I’m a grownup. It’s my job to deal with my feelings.

Compare this to Paige’s concern about Amanda prior to the wedding. She was worried that Amanda wasn't happy because of specific behaviors of Amandas she had observed such as crying all the time, having screaming fights with Kyle, and refusing to engage in any wedding planning. Paige had a specific goal with the conversation of making sure  Amanda still wanted to get married  and of stopping the engagement if she didnt. Then she dropped it after Amanda said she did want to get married. but it was about Amanda's feelings, not Paiges.

All of Danielle'd concerns are about her feelings. She thinks it's weird. she thinks they are moving too fast. This is all based on how it makes Danielle feel, not on Carl and Lindsay expressing concern. what does she want Carl and Lindsay to do about this? Does she want them to admit they aren't actually happy? Does she want them to be break up and be her single friends again? What does she want after expressing her concerns about how she feels about someone else's life?

• Like 5

Danielle knows the whole relationship is going to crash and burn, but like all of us she just has to watch it play out.  She lacks the patience, she wants it to happen soon, but it’s making her look crazy.  Been there!  Lesson learned.  

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

There's something wrong with Danielle. She's emotionally unstable.  What makes her think that she needs control of Lindsey's wife or Carl's? Danielle 's creepy.

• Like 3

I cannot stand Lindsay, really never could.  I have disliked her more as time has gone on, too.  That said, Danielle is the most selfish, entitled, obnoxious little brat I’ve ever seen on TV.  I can’t believe she doesn’t have the sense to be mortified by her behavior.  

The fact that Robert thought he had a right to say ANYTHING to a grown man about how he handled his own marriage proposal was beyond ridiculous.  He didn’t seem like he could even tolerate Danielle at that point, so I’m not sure where that even came from.  He was probably sick of her shit and hoping she’d calm the hell down if Carl kissed her fit-throwing ass.  

He’s lucky Carl was sober when that went down.  I don’t think his lip would have been intact, had Carl been throwing em back.  

• Like 2
4 hours ago, CallmeCray said:

I cannot stand Lindsay, really never could.  I have disliked her more as time has gone on, too.  That said, Danielle is the most selfish, entitled, obnoxious little brat I’ve ever seen on TV.  I can’t believe she doesn’t have the sense to be mortified by her behavior.  

The fact that Robert thought he had a right to say ANYTHING to a grown man about how he handled his own marriage proposal was beyond ridiculous.  He didn’t seem like he could even tolerate Danielle at that point, so I’m not sure where that even came from.  He was probably sick of her shit and hoping she’d calm the hell down if Carl kissed her fit-throwing ass.  

He’s lucky Carl was sober when that went down.  I don’t think his lip would have been intact, had Carl been throwing em back.  

I think Danielle is feeling left out and cast aside…by Robert. After Roberts behavior this episode I was wondering if he wasn’t gaslighting her a bit and keeping her focused on this drama so he could avoided having the break up talk a while longer.

If she says something about how her own troubles were affecting her judgment at the reunion it will go a long way for me. I usually like Danielle and have no problem believing that Carl and Lindsey are pretty self absorbed, but I haven’t actually seen it. What I’ve seen is Carl and Lindsey expecting Danielle to act like an adult over seeing two friends date and Danielle insisting on engaging in Jr High school levels of brat. Again, I like her and think she’s going through a very slow breakup and losing her mind a bit, but I also think she’s behaved terribly this season. If I were Carl or Lindsey I’d be done too.

• Like 3