Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E07: Let's Not Be Cute About It LIVE CHAT

LadyChatts
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

Kudos to them because I'd say "fuck it. I already have immunity. I'm not going home."  Knew Frannie would win. She looked a lot steadier than Brandon.

I think it was more of a rout than what was shown on television (head to head)

It's getting to the point where, with so few people to vote for, they could just rock/paper/scissor or flip a coin.  Wondering if Lauren will get targeted.  She does have her second vote, which might help.  Oh, I wonder if we might see Jamie play her fake idol?

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, KaveDweller said:

I don't remember who is on each team, but if these last two both have immunity no matter what, why do they care if the rest of their team has it? Maybe that's who they want out?

Because if their team wins, they get reward, too.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Michichick said:

Because if their team wins, they get reward, too.

Thanks, I forgot about the reward.

Did Frannie just say, "I know everyone really wants Matt to stay." Um, I think that's just you. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

And here I was hoping that maybe this would motivate Frannie to move on from Matt and play her own game.  Instead, she'd rather be on the chopping block and be able to cast a vote.

The winning tribe thinks it'll be Matt or Yam Yam.  Carolyn doesn't think it'll be Matt but is worried for Yam Yam.

So Yam Yam is telling Lauren about Danny's plan to vote her off.  Why does Lauren think the Soka alliance would crumble if Matt leaves?  I get wanting to break up Matt/Frannie (I'd rather lose Matt and keep Frannie but I hope Matt stays).  But she does realize they are all getting back together after this vote, right?  Ratu just lucked out getting 3 of their members on this tribe.  

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

So only 4/11 people are eligible to be voted out tonight, with Carson having picked correctly and Brandon having won individual immunity? For fuck’s sake!

Might as well just draw sticks or pick numbers to see if you have immunity.

• Like 1
(edited)

Heidi gets the key for the advantage.  I'm glad it wasn't Danny.  

And it's a control a vote advantage.  So basically, Heidi gets to vote tonight, because she gets to tell someone who to vote for at TC tonight.  And it can only be used tonight.  

Seriously, they need to stick a fork in this season.  Production is just trying to get outcomes, and this clearly is meant to save the showmance.  I don't want Matt to leave, but this just doesn't seem fair to the others.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

And it's a control a vote advantage.  So basically, Heidi gets to vote tonight, because she gets to tell someone who to vote for at TC tonight.  And it can only be used tonight.  

So isn’t that just “steal a vote”?

• Like 1

Okay but I'm trying to understand how this can really save anyone - because if Yam Yam and Matt are voting against each other, assuming they're the two up on the chopping block, that's 1 vote Yam Yam and 1 vote Matt.

Say Heidi then tells Brandon he has to vote for Lauren, Lauren and the other woman can still vote Matt or Yam Yam, whoever they decided to vote out and the final count is still 3 Matt, 1 Yam Yam and 1 Lauren or flipped the other way if the votes go for Yam Yam. So does this advantage really matter?

Edited by truthaboutluv
Just now, SoMuchTV said:

So isn’t that just “steal a vote”?

No, I don't think so. A steal a vote is more anonymous. This one sounds like Heidi has to announce who she wants the person she's controlling to vote for. 

Though I may be misinterpreting.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1