Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E19 : Reunion Part Tres

• Start Topic

Will Alexia and Larsa’s massive Ego crash the left side of the couch? Will team right couch continue dominating and deliver the 3rd round punch? Will Nicole come out of the season The Fan Favorite? Tune in for part 3 and find out .. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5

Adriana's letter was so stupid but so funny. Marysol's liver is struggling. She has a drinking problem and everyone on those couches know it. Nicole and Julia are right, though. The timing could not have been worse. Adriana just doesn't know how to read a room. 

Miami is currently the most solid HW franchise. Nicole was MVP, hoping for a happy-Lisa resurgence in season 6 and a FT mojito promotion for Adriana. 

• Like 13

Omg Adriana's letter. She really loves to make moments does she. 

I'm surprised Andy didn't ask Guerdy anything about Larsa's braids, only Kiki.

Nicole was the MVP this season and this reunion.

• Like 12

Adriana is a pretty smart cookie with lower social skills. She did in fact have good intentions when she said accidents happen in regards to Frankie. It was an analogy, much like Jackie's analogy to Teresa about Gia. But these low-IQ girls just don't get it.

• Like 10

Adriana means well..but she inserts her foot in her mouth.

Lea still haunts this franchise...interesting that both Alexia and Marysol seem to now believe Lea so I wonder what else has happened over the years.

Julia is too sweet to be on this show...and I liked Kiki better when she didn't speak last season.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

While the letter from the liver was funny, Adriana couldn’t have believed that would go over well with Marysol and Alexia.  I am not a Leah Black fan but I can’t blame her for being angry that Adriana had her buying paintings and paying for her sons schooling when she was already married.  Adriana is a strange woman.  

I believe that Marysol is either a functioning alcoholic or she’s faking the whole drinking bit.  If she drank morning, noon and night she would be having the shakes as soon as she doesn’t get alcohol.

Alexia’s eye makeup was distracting me.  I didn’t like it, especially the lower lashes.  That is all.

• Like 4
23 hours ago, wallies said:

Adriana is a pretty smart cookie with lower social skills. She did in fact have good intentions when she said accidents happen in regards to Frankie. It was an analogy, much like Jackie's analogy to Teresa about Gia. But these low-IQ girls just don't get it.

This wasn't comparable to Jackie's analogy because drug use in a college student and a husband having an affair are more or less equal. In some ways, drug use is actually less of a horrible "rumor" because most college kids use some type of drug so unless the kid is an addict, it is much less life altering to get high occasionally than have the stability of your family threatened by spousal infidelity. When I heard the accusation/analogy, I understood it as an analogy and I also shrugged and thought who the fuck would care?

I think Adriana is obviously very off - which makes for great television. She seems to be an excellent grifter as I don't think Leah Black is naive so she had Leah convinced that she needed help. 

Comparing falling down on sand and twisting your ankle to a life altering accident in which a child is essentially rendered unable to function normally is not anything that anyone would have thought of as an appropriate comparison.

And I despise Alexia - but she was absolutely right on this one however wrong most of her feuds are.

On a shallow note, I saw pictures of Alexia when she met her first husband and she had such a beautiful face. I don't understand how these woman can look in the mirror and think they are more attractive with the awful work they have done. I am not a fan of Larsa and her face looks very plastic in the current style but at least the end result is "pretty" in a very instagram kind of way in the same way that Kim K's face is plastic but not freakish versus Alexia's face with those lips that look freakish.

• Like 10
16 minutes ago, amarante said:

This wasn't comparable to Jackie's analogy because drug use in a college student and a husband having an affair are more or less equal. In some ways, drug use is actually less of a horrible "rumor" because most college kids use some type of drug so unless the kid is an addict, it is much less life altering to get high occasionally than have the stability of your family threatened by spousal infidelity. When I heard the accusation/analogy, I understood it as an analogy and I also shrugged and thought who the fuck would care?

I think Adriana is obviously very off - which makes for great television. She seems to be an excellent grifter as I don't think Leah Black is naive so she had Leah convinced that she needed help. 

Comparing falling down on sand and twisting your ankle to a life altering accident in which a child is essentially rendered unable to function normally is not anything that anyone would have thought of as an appropriate comparison.

And I despise Alexia - but she was absolutely right on this one however wrong most of her feuds are.

On a shallow note, I saw pictures of Alexia when she met her first husband and she had such a beautiful face. I don't understand how these woman can look in the mirror and think they are more attractive with the awful work they have done. I am not a fan of Larsa and her face looks very plastic in the current style but at least the end result is "pretty" in a very instagram kind of way in the same way that Kim K's face is plastic but not freakish versus Alexia's face with those lips that look freakish.

100%. I've enjoyed Adriana more than a lot of the cast, but I didn't like her bringing what happened to sweet Frankie when she hurt her foot. I'm sure what happened to her foot was painful, and I'm also the type to worry about the worst. But that was one incident I understood Alexia being triggered. Isn't it a miracle Frankie is even alive? Alexia and her family have been through so much with him, and Alexia is understandably scared how Frankie will live on his own when she can't take care of him anymore.

That said, imo Alexia should have been more forgiving. Adriana said a whole lot more than "my bad," and we all say things we wish we could take back. However wrong it was, I don't think Adriana intended to hurt Alexia or dismiss Frankie's accident. I agree that it was a foot in the mouth situation.

• Like 7

On a shallow note, I saw pictures of Alexia when she met her first husband and she had such a beautiful face. I don't understand how these woman can look in the mirror and think they are more attractive with the awful work they have done. I am not a fan of Larsa and her face looks very plastic in the current style but at least the end result is "pretty" in a very instagram kind of way in the same way that Kim K's face is plastic but not freakish versus Alexia's face with those lips that look freakish.

Alexia’s yellowish blonde hair and super dark eyebrows is not flattering IMO, and neither is her makeup. I thought she looked awful at the reunion. The combination of the hair, brows, makeup and Botox gives her a harsh look. 

I think Nicole is beautiful, but I didn’t like her look here with the slicked back hair. I also like her hair better blonde. She manages to pull off the light blonde hair and dark eyebrows much better than Alexia.

I think Adriana and Lisa looked the best. I’m so glad Lisa removed the filler, because she looked bordering on freakish last season. She is still a little plastic, but very pretty. I wish she’d ease up on the lip filler thought. 

Julia is lovely but I don’t think her outfit was flattering at the bust or waist. 

She’s not unattractive, but I don’t find Larsa particularly pretty. I think her face looked better in the clip from 10+ years ago. As for her body, she looks short and squat to me. I don’t care about the big butt trend. I would NOT want her butt. 

It disappointed me to see Adriana begging Alexia and Marysol to forgive her and be her friend again. Her neediness keeps those two in the power seats. I don’t think it will be good for Adriana. I used to be ok with Marysol but after this season, I dislike her. She and Alexia together remind me of mean girls I knew in high school. 

I think I’m supposed to like Todd, but watching him in those clips reminded me of what a jerk he can be. He’s obnoxious. I guess he and Alexia are well-suited for each other. 

This has been the most enjoyable HW series I’ve watched in a long time. I love the Miami vibe. I hope there isn’t too long a wait between seasons, but I’m not expecting much. Usually it takes forever! 

• Like 8
23 minutes ago, Sweet-tea said:

I don’t care about the big butt trend. I would NOT want her butt.

What I find interesting is how much what's considered ideal as far as an ass varies. Boobie preferences don't really vary whole a lot. But some consider the ideal butt as small and flat as possible, and others as big as possible, no matter how obviously fake or disproportionate. I've grown to appreciate that I have some curves despite being thin, but I don't want my butt to stick out any more than it already does.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, WaltersHair said:

I've been watching this on cable. Was the reboot internet only? They need to bring this back to the main channel. Much, much better than OC or Salt Lake.

Yes, it was initially released on Peacock. New season coming up soon, straight to Bravo! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

UGH - Alexia and Marysol.  Can't stand them, they are so delusional and think they are all that and a bag of chips.  Same with Larsa.  (But sometimes she makes me laugh). 

Adriana is odd and awkward but I don't hate her, for the most part she seems harmless.  And I think she and Nicole are the most attractive.  I don't know HOW Nicole handles the ridiculous insults from the gruesome three (Alexia, Marysol, Larsa) who are clearly just jealous of her because they are idiots and she is not.  I did not like Nicole's reunion look though - she's so pretty but that was a fail.

• Like 5

I liked that Alexia & Marysol SEEMED to forgive Adriana... But we'll see...  Isn't it cray that bigass Larsa has started dating MICHAEL JORDAN'S SON???

Makes me wonder.... Does Larsa only date CELEBRITIES????

How strange.  I'd bet she could find some nice, rich guy who's a lawyer... banker... IT dude... 

But she goes straight in on MJ's son.  How odd.

• Like 1
On 10/19/2023 at 10:32 PM, goofygirl said:

Makes me wonder.... Does Larsa only date CELEBRITIES????

How strange.  I'd bet she could find some nice, rich guy who's a lawyer... banker... IT dude... 

But she goes straight in on MJ's son.  How odd.

Yes, she only dates celebrities.

Adriana's letter to Marisol's liver was funny, but nasty at the same time. 

Marisol, and Larsa doubled down on Nicole's supposed affairs with married, and not married doctors. They really dislike her.

Alexia said that she is more involved in the LGBTQ community than Julia (who is lesbian)!

• LOL 1
13 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, she only dates celebrities.

Adriana's letter to Marisol's liver was funny, but nasty at the same time. 

Marisol, and Larsa doubled down on Nicole's supposed affairs with married, and not married doctors. They really dislike her.

Alexia said that she is more involved in the LGBTQ community than Julia (who is lesbian)!

That sounds like Alexia. She always thinks so highly of herself. Burp!

• Like 2