Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E02: The Elephants In The Room

• Start Topic

I actually didn't hate Leah the first episode because it seemed like the pills and booze made her act so crazy during her time on NY.  But it seems like toward the second half of the second episode the real Leah has come out some and now I realize she's mean, whether drunk or not. The drink just ramps it up to over the top.  I still don't like her. Ugh. 

• Like 18
  • Love 3

I actually felt for Marysol at the elephant sanctuary when she told the story about Elsa and how she was afraid of her being on camera because she knew people would make comments about her face. 

Jeez, who's side should I be on during that dinner? Leah is the worst but so is Alexia "oh well, I'm a star."

• Like 15
10 hours ago, stcroix said:

I actually didn't hate Leah the first episode because it seemed like the pills and booze made her act so crazy during her time on NY.  But it seems like toward the second half of the second episode the real Leah has come out some and now I realize she's mean, whether drunk or not. The drink just ramps it up to over the top.  I still don't like her. Ugh. 

Seems like we’re on the same trajectory in regards to Leah.

• Like 9
  • Love 2
15 hours ago, MaggieG said:

I actually felt for Marysol at the elephant sanctuary when she told the story about Elsa and how she was afraid of her being on camera because she knew people would make comments about her face. 

Marysol came across a lot more human to me. On RHOM, it's cockies, cockies and being messy with her sidekick Alexia. I also felt for her when she spoke about being concerned how the audience would react to Elsa. I didn't remember if she spoke about whether or not she wanted kids before, so that was interesting to me too. I love that she has such a positive attitude. I want kids and not sure yet if it will happen (getting older every day). But if it doesn't, I plan to enjoy my life and just make sure I still have people to love on. 

Elsa really did resemble Sophia Loren. What happened to Elsa would traumatize anyone, but I know it must have been particularly devastating for someone stunningly beautiful like she was to have filler go wrong. She was still so fun and charismatic. Definitely a "star" her whole life imo. 

On 3/23/2023 at 3:21 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I kinda get it now why Ramona gets over her talking about dick cause thats ALL she freaking talks about ... good god Leah move on from dudes dicks and dick size 

I've been binging New York but  haven't gotten to Leah's first season yet. I'm not the biggest prude. Definitely not an angel myself, but it's It's like when men talk about women. At a certain point, just shut up. We all like a nice body, but when it's constant talk about certain body points, it's crude to me. And Leah spoke as if a man is worthless to her if he's not well-endowed. If any men happen to read this, Leah does not speak for us. 

All that said, I am really enjoying this season so far. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 16
  • Love 1

Leah is now using her PMDD as the reason she's an ass. She is just a nasty piece of work, drunk or sober doesn't matter.  Time of the month doesn't matter.  Given what she says on the show, she really couldn't complain if someone sent her a dick pic.  Heck, they should send it with a measuring tape in the picture so she can assess size. 

These shows are so dependent on having people drunk. It is scary to see people constantly asking for alcohol. I have never felt the need for a alcoholic drink because I'll be in a van for a while.

I am disappointed they did not eat the KFC with a spork.  Is nothing sacred? 

Sh'Taka Mann was weak.  I agree, I was bored too.  They are all paid for acting like this is all so exciting.  I would never be able to fake this level of enthusiasm for the things they do on these shows.  At the same time, Leah suggesting the women order shots, criticizing some women for drinking, telling them they're boring . . . she's garbage.  They listened to her garbage and pretended she's interesting.  She's not.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Typical trash Leah. They could’ve picked anyone else but this dbag to be on this trip. She brings nothing. Her and Eboni destroyed RHONY I’ll never like them.

I hope Heather and Whitney finally stop talking about their dumb fight lol. They are more entertaining together. I’m not saying they are really entertaining just that when they fight on loop it’s boring. I think Heather might be right about Whitney and always wanting a moment tho because now being the breadwinner is on her. Did Justin get a job yet?

Alexia was asked about the story each time so shut up Leah.

I don't want Candiace and Porsha to fight I think they could be funny together.

I still don’t buy Porshas on how she got with Simon but whatever. If his ex cheated on him that’s not good.

• Like 11
On 3/26/2023 at 10:59 AM, JakeyJokes said:

I have a friend who, like Leah, is very tall and charismatic — and talks about sex all the time when he feels insecure. He even noticed it turned off one of his crushes at the bar. 

Leah is not charismatic haha.  Is she very tall?  "Very tall" for a woman is like 5'9 maybe?  When I Google Leah it says 5'6.  I am 5'6.  That is in no world, "very tall".  Some of my friends and relatives might think I'm tall but in no way "very tall".

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
39 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I'm around 5'7", and people tell me I'm very tall all the time. I'm thin and love my heels though, so I think there is a bit of an illusion going. haha

Hmm, yeah, I have girlfriends who are 6 feet and taller, so as a 5'6 person that is not my experience.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 4
1 hour ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Hmm, yeah, I have girlfriends who are 6 feet and taller, so as a 5'6 person that is not my experience.  

Family and friends make a difference! A lot of my family is short, and most of my friends are around 5’3”. 

• Like 3
On 3/29/2023 at 3:25 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

Leah is not charismatic haha.  Is she very tall?  "Very tall" for a woman is like 5'9 maybe?  When I Google Leah it says 5'6.  I am 5'6.  That is in no world, "very tall".  Some of my friends and relatives might think I'm tall but in no way "very tall".

I admit to projecting here … FWIW, I am a 5’7” slenderish dude and the friend I was speaking of is 6’6”. Remember the S5 episode of RHONY when Sonja out of nowhere was bitching about LuAnn always walking in a room first because she’s tall and then nobody notices anybody else? It’s very that. 

More on topic, I appreciated that Candiace seemed to be legitimately afraid of the elephants but stayed present and tried to still be open to the experience!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3

Why the hell would they bring the stupid, idiotic, asshole, preaching, ugly repulsive Leah onto this show? They have Candiace and Gizelle to shit stir. They don’t need blotchy faced pretend alcoholic to be a stick in the mud. Notice she used Ramona’s line “I’m bored with this conversation” because she can’t think of an original way to be the center of attention.  And yes Leah, you should have gone to see your grandma rather than stay and help ruin the RHONY. The producers did not make her stay to film. What a piece of shit trash box and a horrible granddaughter to boot. 

The rest of the cast is entertaining and I for one would much rather hear about Porshas husband, Alexia’s Herman, Candiace’s Chris and Mama Elsa over anything Leah related..

They are lucky to be in such a pretty villa with Pepsi attending to them and getting them KFC as needed.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1