Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E07: Week 7

• Start Topic

Maybe they have public baths.

Budapest is beautiful but you can see Soviet-inspired architecture here and there. Maybe this season's tour is a nod to the old Soviet empire. (Not that Hungary was in the Soviet Union, but the Soviet iron fist was there behind the scenes.)

3 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Tonight is the night of two Jesses.  His other show, the Spring Baking Championship kicks off on the Food Network, at the exact same time as the Bachelor.  

How does he manage running around between the two? Especially when the shows are on at the same time!

• Like 1
  • LOL 8
(edited)
6 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

How does he manage running around between the two? Especially when the shows are on at the same time!

Magic.   

Plus the running will help him work off the 12 desserts x 2 challenges he has to try tonight.  

Edited by DEL901
  • LOL 3
Just now, phlebas said:

Zach's skin-colored sweater is a CHOICE.  Ugh.

At first I thought it was his skin, and that his shirt slid way up during the Bachelor handshake.

Ariel looks like she's not feeling well. Or maybe she's not wearing any makeup.

Brooklyn looks so smug while Kat wipes away a tear.

• Like 1

Now that was a proper date, exploring the beautiful city together and getting to know each other and yes Kaity and Zach look so natural together. Awww, see the show can be about right reasons and not insipid drama. Budapest baths to end it perfectly.

And then there’s the blah, blah, blah whining from the other women who don’t feel special they didn’t get the 1/1. 🙄

• Like 14
(edited)

In the meantime I hunted for Shacklecross in England on Google Maps. Closest I got was Shacklecross Close in Derby. So maybe his ancestors came from that street.

There is a Shackleford, I think in Wiltshire. Maybe his ancestors supped at the Cyder House Inn.

(Kaity says "my brother and I's". Oh dear!)

There's also a Shackleton in Yorkshire but it looks like it's just a farm on Cow Lane.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 4
  • LOL 5

In a stunning turn, Kaity has a second sob story! But wait, there’s more! Part 2.b: Katie has lost two fathers! Give her all the roses! Not only that, but her sob story was echoing through the halls: My dad-dad-dad, moved to Florida-orida-orida!

• LOL 12

We’re they trying to hide her very revealing bikini?  Usually they make a show of it but they were strategically hiding her as she walked in the water, lol.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)

I love Gabi! She talks just like me with the expletives, lol! Holy shiitake mushrooms really with the mentalist. That was fucking legilimency! Yeah, he was probably given the inside scoop by production but the heart somehow found it’s way to Gabi by magic! Does he have a filter in his normal life, I wonder or does one not need to communicate with him coz he can freaking read your mind?!?

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Just now, dizzyd said:

I love Gabi! She talks just like me with the expletives, lol! Holy shiitake mushrooms really with the mentalist. 

And I think she was wearing tennis shoes when the women were shown outside. I like her down-to-earth fun personality.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Somebody get this mentalist his own show! I would watch a series of him exposing each contestant’s innermost thoughts in attempt to find someone’s perfect match.

• Like 2

So...The producers could have fed him Charity's answer before hand...but Ariel and Gabi's answers could have been almost anytihng.  And the producers totally fed him the questions for Kat.

I love Ariel's confidence. If he doesn't pick her, I want her or Gabi (also if he doesn't pick her) to be the next ette. I enjoy the seasons with confident leads so much more and give up watching if they're weepy and needy (cough, Rachel, cough)

• Like 9
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, Riplet68 said:

I love Ariel's confidence. If he doesn't pick her, I want her or Gabi (also if he doesn't pick her) to be the next ette. I enjoy the seasons with confident leads so much more and give up watching if they're weepy and needy (cough, Rachel, cough)

There’s a spoiler in the Bachelorette thread if you’re interested in who’s the next lead. 

I hope he at least keeps Ariel till hometowns coz I’d love to meet her Ukrainian family from her description. 

• Like 9
(edited)

Is Ariel’s dad The Count on Sesame Street? What was that accent she was doing?

ETA: Just saw Dizzyd’s post. Somehow I missed that her family is Ukrainian.

Edited by JenE4
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

There’s a spoiler in the Bachelorette thread if you’re interested in who’s the next lead. 

Yeah, I saw it earlier, but I was being vague here.  So Ariel is Jewish and Zach seems very protestant....future problem?  I can't wait to meet her family, they sound amazing!!!!

• Like 5
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Is Ariel’s dad The Count on Sesame Street? What was that accent she was doing?

ha!

She said Jewish and Ukrainian. But to me it all sounds like Fiddler on the Roof tryouts

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
(edited)

What kind of shitty date is this? Is it contest to see who is the biggest victim. Gabi is annoying and all over the place. If this is her with meds Zach is going to have to tune her out like I do.

Kat should consider maybe he’s already sure about her and doesn’t need a one on one. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 4
(edited)

Greer is getting the axe. I think he did the right thing, he’s moved further with others and he’d just be stringing her along if he kept her. Now he needs to do the same with Brooklyn and Kat. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 8
2 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Greer might as well have just walked into traffic on the way over

Just now, phlebas said:

I wish someone would fly me to Budapest to get dumped.

Well, aren’t you on fire today! 😝 

• LOL 4

Kat cried about not getting a 1:1 and did not get sent home! I was all, Nooooooooo! How she survived that unscathed is a wonder!

They flew Greer all the way to Budapest to get dumped. This could have been a Zoom call.

3 minutes ago, LakeGal said:

I think Zach decided Greer had no idea how to dress for cool weather and cut her.  Why was she wearing a crop top in cold weather?

A crop top that’s also a turtleneck sweater?! It’s like the mullet of tops. Winter on the top, summer on the bottom.

• Like 1
  • LOL 16
(edited)

Shut the front door! I want in that hot air balloon, not with them of course. Nice way to see the city in good weather. I prefer Kaity’s private bath than this public one. I don’t see the same chemistry with Brooklyn like he had with Kaity. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 8
7 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Shut the front door! I want in that hot air balloon, not with them of course. Nice way to see the city in good weather. I prefer Kaity’s private bath than this public one. I don’t see the same chemistry with Brooklyn like he had with Kaity. 

Zach and Brooklyn have no chemistry at all, IMO. He seems to really like her and admire her as a friend, but I've never seen a second of a romantic spark between them. 

• Like 8
(edited)

This show is becoming a Debbie downer with all the sob stories. Zach doesn’t look like he wants this with Brooklyn just like he knew he wasn’t ready to be a dad with Christina. I think all these reality shows have a question on the application about what’s the most difficult thing that’s ever happened to you and the worse your story, the better your chances of being on the show.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 9

Other than the daytime portion of his date with Kaity, this episode has been an exhausting series of people having emotional breakdowns. Every single time Zach has sat down to talk to someone, she's cried and rambled at him 😂

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, SallyAlbright said:

Zach and Brooklyn have no chemistry at all, IMO. He seems to really like her and admire her as a friend, but I've never seen a second of a romantic spark between them. 

Boy, are you right! “Taking time to breathe and think” is never a good sign! Take note, ladies, getting the 1:1 isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Having all day together can also make him realize he’s just not that into you.

• Like 10