Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Lindsay's starting a new career as a leg-breaker. I love it.

"Those are lovely hair extensions you have. It would be a shame if they were to catch on fire."

• Like 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 6

“Lyndsey’s Former Associate.” This woman is really going to try to collect thousands of dollars on drugs that she “fronted” before she got caught? I don’t think her PO is going to like this!

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh, look, another "conversation in a furniture store" scene. Welcome back, old friend. 

Next they're going to lay on a bed together and chat OR one of them is going to decide they want a really expensive item and the other doesn't.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Suurreee.  I' pretty sure you're gonna let ANY OLD BODY in your daughter's life!  Haven't you already done that?  And she's taking him to meet her friend, a former corrections officer.

Wonder how long they've been friends, exactly?

• Like 3

Guys, I am PUMPED for the movie version of Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. I was born in the 80s, but my babysitter gave me some of her daughters old books and this was one of them. I thought pads had belts FOR YEARS. 

• Like 5
  • Love 2
Just now, Gobi said:

I wonder if that's the Corrections Officer that Derek was fooling around with?

[snerk]

Just now, Ladystardust said:

Guys, I am PUMPED for the movie version of Are You There God, It's Me Margaret. I was born in the 80s, but my babysitter gave me some of her daughters old books and this was one of them. I thought pads had belts FOR YEARS. 

I remember reading that book and being like “belts? What? How?”

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

they are doing a special screening down here with the directors and producers and with Judy bloom who lives here 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

Honey, as one from the 50's, they DID!!  It was awful!  I think tampons were finally invented in the late 60's?  What a product!

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

Margaret talks to God about sanitary belts?

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Why does the dancer girl in the Dupixent commercial look so smug?

Last commercial, she was a ballet dancer with some really great arm moves.  VERY SERIOUS.

This time, she's doing more of the modern thing, so she can look like she LIKES it.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

they are doing a special screening down here with the directors and producers and with Judy bloom who lives here 

I know someone who’s related to her by marriage and when he told me I was like “WHAT?!” because she’s a celebrity to me. I read all her books in childhood.

• Like 2
  • Love 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Derek, they are ALL trash.  All of them.  Every single one.  Have you met your sisters?  At least Monique and her sisters didn't dress for a brawl and kept their bits covered.

their bits .. I legit laughed out loud reading that 

Edited by Keywestclubkid
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Ladystardust said:

He doesn't know if he's going to choose his sisters or his girl that he's already cheated on 10 times. Hmm, wonder who he will choose? 

He called Monique his girl and I was like “Is she though?”

• Like 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Monique isn’t living up to Derek’s high standards.

He's used to being around CLASS and Monique didn't act like a lady.  Now he has some things to THINK about!

• LOL 11
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m worried about how my Chinese takeout will be affected if they gas stoves are banned. Can you use a wok on an electric cook top?

You can buy an electric wok.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1