Type keyword(s) to search

Life After Lockup: Season 5 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m surprised Monique’s sisters aren’t trying to have sex with Derek, what with his glow and all.

They're saving that for SILF Manor.

• LOL 6

That little glimpse of hot pink velour tracksuit reminds me that we have been spared the sight of PetPet and Michael tonight.  Let's all pause and enjoy the break.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, kacesq said:

Ooh I just realized …we’re being spared Justine and her smugness. And no signs of Marcellino and Britney.

Thank you Sharp!!  Can we keep this going for a while?

And man, old Sara sure seems like she's PISSED at Shawn, doesn't she?  What, the magical super sperm cloud passed?  I don't quite get it.  SHE WANTED THIS ASS!

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Wow.  That one cookie crumb is "a mess on her floor"?  Those are some very high standards.

Of course, I guess he could have bent over and picked the damn thing up.

• Like 8
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

One would think that a father would have more than a passing interest in the baby he hasn't seen all day. 

Oh wait, its Shawn. Babies are old hat to him. 

Au contraire, he's completely unfamiliar with them and doesn't even recognize one.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

FFS Sara chose to have a child with and marry this good-for-nothing loser.  What magic mirror did she look in that convinced her he would suddenly become a good husband and father?   

Sara thought it would be different with her because she’s so superior to poor Kelly.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

FFS Sara chose to have a child with and marry this good-for-nothing loser.  What magic mirror did she look in that convinced her he would suddenly become a good husband and father?   

He was better than the men she was used to, which is REALLY fucking depressing.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

She would already be baking child #2. 

I hate to break this to her, but men can also not be interested in sex for a variety of reasons. For example, tired, recently pulled one off, are being yelled at by their partner, busy . . . . 

WAIT - she’s pregnant again?!

• Mind Blown 2

Looks like Sarah's going to use that ONE cookie crumb as a springboard to get her bags and her baby packed up and out the door to Anthony.  I'm no Shawn fan, but shazam.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Shawn isn’t interested in sex anymore. Sara, consider yourself lucky.

She would already be baking #2.

2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"I'm sorry you feel that way". 

Brain him with a frying pan, Sara. No jury in the land would convict you.

He's hard to brain because you have to find it first.

• LOL 8

Well, I'm off to buy a power washer, and a snowblower, and a lawnmower, and several other items. Yep, the money is gonna be rolling in.

Till next time.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3

Another episode of  master decision maker theatre is done.  Until next week, bunkies.  Adhere to the rules of your hovel house arrest.  Put on shoes if you are entering a construction site.  Get your latest boo to take all the STI tests before the muffins come out. Stay away from Derek's glow and Shawn special sperm.  And, if you see Chance, feel free to tell him what we all think of him.  Start with $%^(*# and work your way from there. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 7