Type keyword(s) to search

Super Bowl LVII - Live Chat Thread

OtterMommy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Best time for a Depends commercial!

How about the commercial.where the lady is walking around holding her bladder's hand?

I thought he had control before he went out of bounds.

• LOL 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Well Mahomes got extra rest time by the Eagles maintaining possession the rest of the half.

Good.job, Eagles!

Greg Olsen implied the longer rest would hurt him. 

Wonder if Chad Henne would have come out if the Eagles had needed to give back the ball.

• Like 1
Just now, meowmommy said:

Did any of you enter this contest?

YOU COULD WIN FREE PIZZA

If the football hits the goalpost (a DOINK) during any kick of the Big Game on Feb 12, you could win a free pizza.

No & Digiornos Pizza isn't worth a damn. 

Just now, Lantern7 said:

Fox News show ad. The fuck outta here with that.

Gutfeld!  I liked it.  YMMV. 

2 minutes ago, mojoween said:

They said Rihanna was coming up when the game went to halftime.  They LIED.

Must be a hell of a stage they're setting up!  

• Like 2

Too much about Mahomes' ankle - what about the KC defense which has looked less than stellar?  It doesn't matter if Mr. Miyagi is in that locker room healing Mahomes' ankle if the defense can't play better against Hurts and the Eagles.  

• Like 1

I thought that the first half of this game was entertaining. I had felt going into this game that the Eagles were going to win it. They are playing well and are on their way to doing that, though we still have another half to go. I wonder how Patrick will end up faring in this second half. Especially since he looked like he was in lot of pain towards the end of the first half. I do hope he will end up being okay and still be able to compete.

Also, I haven't cared much for most of the commercials tonight outside of like the Ben Affleck/Dunkin and Diddy/One Hit wonder/Uber ones. Most of the rest of the commercials have fell flat for me.

And I think that Chris Stapleton is very talented, and it was nice to see him sing his rendition of the National Anthem.

Just now, meowmommy said:

I don't hate her.  I know nothing about her.  Wrong musical era for me.

That's exactly it for me.  The people I'd like to see either did a halftime show 15 to 20 years ago or they are dead.  Yes, I am old.  

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, ChitChat said:

He'll probably get a steroid shot and be good to go (I guess that's legal?)

Steroids don't work instantly, it wouldn't help him tonight.  More likely, an anesthesiologist with training in pain relief injections shot some local anesthetic in there so it won't be as painful as he continues to play on it.

• Useful 1