Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E02: Week 2

JenE4
  • Start Topic

It’s an extensions infomercial. Who’s this host? And why is Victoria on the show? Isn’t she already doing the Zippo? Courtney is ageless. This date is so weird. Are any of the guys who watch this show finding this date entertaining? 

Edited by dizzyd
(edited)

Wow, they have a current top 40 radio star!  I mean, I don’t really know this Lotto person, but I know that song.

Courtney!! This is a blast from the past!! Best known for having sex with Ben Flajnik in the ocean. Ew!

Edited by JenE4
  • LOL 2

How is Katherine already “best friends” with Zach?! This is your fist “date” with a dozen other people there. Is this breathtaking blonde nurse Katherine the same blonde beautiful nurse Katy that I liked in the first episode? I genuinely don’t know. Maybe they’re different people. I guess I like this one too. She is gorgeous!

• Like 7

Brianna is really having a hard time. I’ve never seen someone some uncomfortable and nervous. She said she had no support system? Was she supposed to have one coming in? Maybe it’s some kind of self fulfilling prophecy where she is sent home. I’m sure it’s added pressure to be America’s pick but not his and get the side eye of the other girls for having the rose. She seems very young!

What is going on with the 40 year old lady with the eye thing? Did she get a bad brow lift or Botox or uses too much Upneeq? I can’t imagine her staying after tonight. 
I don’t remember the African American lady who interrupted her.  

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

How is Katherine already “best friends” with Zach?! This is your fist “date” with a dozen other people there. Is this breathtaking blonde nurse Katherine the same blonde beautiful nurse Katy that I liked in the first episode? I genuinely don’t know. Maybe they’re different people. I guess I like this one too. She is gorgeous!

I think Katherine is different from Kaity (that's how she spelled it...).  There were some women who met him before the show on some other show. Maybe that's why they are "best friends." 

Just now, JenE4 said:

I don’t think Taj was known as a bad bitch, more like a mad (as in cuckoo) bitch.

You are right. I suspect the "bad" label is a cool way of saying "nuts." I can't imagine anyone spending any length of time with those "bad" ladies unless they're codependent. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Wow! It was a little awkward that the whole gaggle of gals went to confront Taj, but her retort that none of you brought it to the date was a bit harsh. Okay, I stand corrected; Taj brought that bad bitch energy after all! Zach is totally going to send her home after that—unless the producers insist on keeping it going for a couple more episodes.

• Like 2

ICONIC is still ringing in my ears. I'm not up-to-date on this show, but how are those three women iconic? The only one I knew was Courtney.

No surprise Mandrell got the date. A whiff of fame is the ultimate aphrodisiac to some people. Though I wonder if giving her a date was the producer's choice. Zach has his own fame--Puddy! Put these two together and they're practically ICONIC with all that backdoor celebrity.

• LOL 8
10 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What is going on with the 40 year old lady with the eye thing? Did she get a bad brow lift or Botox or uses too much Upneeq? I can’t imagine her staying after tonight. 

Yeah, that's Cat and I don't understand what's going on with those bug eyes either.  

• Like 2

Is the new phrase on every reality show “ being intentional ?” I swear I hear it from every girl on every dating show within the last year . 

This Tahzjuan thing reeks of a set up . The acting is really bad with both her and the other ladies . 

• Like 10
Just now, Jax7917 said:

The acting is really bad with both her and the other ladies . 

Hah. Probably why they're still clinging to this show with their fingernails. No acting chops, no jobs in Hollywood.

That was a sad "confrontation"  Did they ever actually say, "You had your 15 minutes, We don't want you here, you need to take your a-- home."

I like Zach.  Didn't put up with producer shenanigans, is visibly awkward when he knows the ladies are uncomfortable, showed some humor tonight

He looks really into Mandrell chick

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Isn't it too early for meeting the family?  I thought this just for the Final Four.

I remember Michelle taking Brandon to her parents home on their 1st 1/1 date. This was a much better date than the 1st and Christina did really well. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

Maybe I've just gotten used to Zach's nostrils, but his nose doesn't look so bad now.

I was thinking the same. It's the low camera angle that doesn't flatter him at all.

45 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Greer? is back with her bodysuit that doesn’t snap. Is that the new look? 

I want to see her closet. Does she have a pair of bell bottoms that don't bell? Parachute pants with no rip cord?

• LOL 11

I just don't think it's fair to the other women that Christina gets to meet the family so soon in "the journey."  Also, it might not be fair to her because now she probably thinks she's leader of the pack, but she might not even make it to the Final Four. 

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

I just don't think it's fair to the other women that Christina gets to meet the family so soon in "the journey."  Also, it might not be fair to her because now she probably thinks she's leader of the pack, but she might not even make it to the Final Four. 

Judging by the panic in Zach's eyes when he heard about the daughter, she might not make it out of next week.

• Like 12

Well, seems like she needed a leg up to balance having a daughter. Zach seemed pretty scared off about it when talking to the camera.

• Like 5

I wonder if Zach felt like he had to give her a rose otherwise he’d look like a cad who rejected her because of her daughter. He seems to have a lot more trepidation than other bachelors in the past with the women who have kids. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
21 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Isn't it too early for meeting the family?  I thought this just for the Final Four.

They've done this before - I think it was on Pilot Pete's season where there was an early date with the family - a party of some sort. And someone on Michelle's season got an early meeting with her parents. Both those previous times this happened it was with someone who went far in the 'competition'.

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
1 minute ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I wonder if Zach felt like he had to give her a rose otherwise he’d look like a cad who rejected her because of her daughter. He seems to have a lot more trepidation than other bachelors in the past with the women who have kids. 

Yeah, i agree with you. I married and had kids right out of college, then divorced at 28. Zach was giving me major flashbacks to the majority of the guys I met dating round 2 who freaked out over the thought of dating someone with children and jumping ahead to thinking how they’d be a step-dad immediately—when I wasn’t even sure whether we’d want another date, let alone introducing my children to this guy(s)! But then when I met my husband, he took it as a green flag because he really wanted to have a family, so he thought of it as a bonus to meet someone who is already a good mom. If I were Christina, I would have passed on that rose. Well, I guess stick around and get your “clout” like they say nowadays, but I don’t think Zach is “her person.”

Wait. How did he go from giving a rose to Christina to making out with all of these women?!? Did I entirely miss the second group date??

• Like 8
5 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

His response may be coming off in that way due to his honesty. Zach seems to be taking this way more seriously than some previous bachs and so his answer about a pre-made family is far more genuine.

Also I think he was really surprised to learn about Blakely - it was unfortunate that Christina was unable to tell him about her daughter before the family party. I felt for her, and ended up liking her more than I did last week. Last episode I didn't think Zach had much chemistry with Christina but tonight they did appear to click and I think he is really into her. She fit in well with his family.
I was disappointed that Puddy wasn't there!

• Like 6

He’s not that into super skinny, “crushing” girl. He was giving her the “peck” kiss.  I do like how he seems to be really looking at the woman he’s talking to, giving his full attention.  

ETA. That rose surprised me, and Gabi was word vomiting. She is spiraling way too early

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 5

Okay, seriously! What did I miss? There’s a rose here! This is the group date. I wasn’t sure whether this was the pre-rose ceremony cocktail party. What was the activity?! Or is the date only a cocktail party in the exact same location where the last batch had their post-date cocktail party? They made a point of saying everyone gets a date, so maybe they just squeezed this in there and these people got ripped off from a date? 

• Like 1

There was a day portion, it got cut (reality Steve has more info). I also like the lighter make up.

this may be sacrilegious, but I like Jesse way better than what’s his name. Sorry, memory block

ETA, this started I think with Michelle; at the evening portion of group date,  lead makes a comment about 2 or 3 that made an impression, then gives rise to one of those 3. I like it cause it gives reason they chose that person

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
23 minutes ago, phlebas said:

Judging by the panic in Zach's eyes when he heard about the daughter, she might not make it out of next week.

Yeah he did look stunned when she first brought it up. But I loved how he handled it - making her comfortable, telling her that he wants family so therefore her news was positive. I think for him it might be too fast of a move to start out with a family right away but I also get the feeling that if he really likes her he would go for it.

• Like 2