Type keyword(s) to search

S27.E01: Week 1

JenE4
  • Start Topic

Got my popcorn and a kinky pina colada for the new train wreck. My right reasons heart is hoping for Sean 2.0. 

Every time I hear Zach’s name I think of Gandalf telling the Balrog you shall not pass. So weird. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 5
  • LOL 1

Should the Mandrell girl be so jerky when doing the hand-held weights? Her firm didn't look good.

Oh no, Greer is a third-person talker.

I wonder of Brooklyn is also on Farmer Needs a Wife. As she ropes a calf and feeds a horse.

• Like 1

Okay, we got one gal who uses her kindergartener as exercise equipment when she’s not throwing weights from arm to arm that will inevitably end up in a torn joint, and another one who I, like Zach, mistakenly recalled her name rhyming with mornin’, oh well. 

I like this one who referred to the trash can, “Oh, I didn’t know my ex would be here.” Lol! Bonus points that she already lives in the same city as Zach, as relocating tends to be a big barrier of these couples working out.

• Like 5

1st impressions: So far the intros are bland.  Katherine looks a bit like Katherine McPhee. They’ll probably keep Mandrell for a bit for the celebrity clout. I didn’t like any of them. 

• Like 2

At least with Zack being 26 (I’m assuming since he was 25 during the Bachelorette when Rachel said he was too young), so it won’t be icky when he dates the women in their early 20s.  

• Like 6

Okay, this woman had three acts of fate telling her not to come and she did anyway. That’s on you, Ms”am. (she also had dead energy! Worse than the body glitter girl.)

• Like 2

So rodeo girl was the one who swore at ATFR…. She’s acting all disingenuous but she stole the swear “oops” and then repeat the word directly from Love Actually.  

Edited by DEL901

Okay, we just got at least three nurses in a row. Now I wish I had been counting because I think there were more nurses earlier. This was like my freshman female dorm where they put a Jennifer in every room on my floor, but this is a limo full of nurses. Oh, here’s another nurse!

• LOL 6

Jess looks so young. She looks so fresh faced with little makeup. They’ve definitely toned it down which looks great. They are all so pretty this season. I don’t think these girls would give him a second look irl, but put him on tv…

Holland’s intro was gross, saying he was in the wrong Hollands on Bachelorette. The Mandrell girl is making me cringe with the full on mouth kissing, pouring champagne down Zach’s mouth, etc. knowing she has a little girl back home. I think quite a few of them pregamed too hard before intros. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1

I give props to Cristina for the party bus, I’m sure it made an otherwise boring, tenuous 1st night into an unwind and just have fun party. She reminds me of Kelly pickler. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Okay, I picked Kaity as soon as she pointed out that trash can in her intro package, and here she is kissing Zach! I am locking her in as my top pick so far (unless/until she does something crazy or vindictive).

• Like 9
1 minute ago, JenE4 said:

Okay, I picked Kaity as soon as she pointed out that trash can in her intro package, and here she is kissing Zach! I am locking her in as my top pick so far (unless/until she does something crazy or vindictive).

Yeah, I like her. She’s got a personality and a good sense of humor. That trash can comment was brilliant!

• Like 7

He definitely likes kaity. But the trash line was just too scripted for me, she didn’t win me with that line. Also I’m getting villain or bitchy vibes from her. Either that or she’ll be the 1st crier. 

Edited by dizzyd

I like Kaity, but her time with Zach seemed kind of calculated conversation.  Ick, I didn't want to like Greer, but I liked their one on one.  ND cannot possibly be staying after tonight.  I also like that they seem to have less makeup on. They played the romantic music, big crescendo with Greer.  HE did not want to kiss Madison/ND chick. There is no way she is 26 - she looks mid 30s

Edited by Riplet68
  • Like 5