Type keyword(s) to search

Debbie and Oussama

• Start Topic

They connected through a love of art and despite Debbie, 67  (GEORGIA) being 43 years his senior, fell in love because their souls connected. Debbie is packing her bags to spend the rest of her life in Morocco with Oussama, 24 (MOROCCO). Although she faces skepticism from her family, Debbie is going in with her eyes and heart wide open.

Edited by greekmom
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

I hope we get a different storyline this time. It seemed like from the previews she just wants to live her life and might know he is using her and it is mutual? I have seen some documentaries on women (most from Europe) who go to Northern Africa and know the man is not in love with them, but they enjoy their holidays a few times a year  and return home. I think it would be a refreshing change from the TLC same story of older America women finds young guy and believes he is going to marrry her and he does not care about her age and is really in love. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, silverspoons said:

I hope we get a different storyline this time. It seemed like from the previews she just wants to live her life and might know he is using her and it is mutual? I have seen some documentaries on women (most from Europe) who go to Northern Africa and know the man is not in love with them, but they enjoy their holidays a few times a year  and return home. I think it would be a refreshing change from the TLC same story of older America women finds young guy and believes he is going to marrry her and he does not care about her age and is really in love. 

Like a timeshare but with gigolos.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

Yeah I think if you are practicing medicine or law without a license it’s a crime but not having a business license to sell art should be a civil fine because it’s not really a danger to the public.

Well, there goes my unlicensed lemonade stand! 

• LOL 7
On 3/6/2023 at 1:02 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

I wish they would stop referring to these people as "reality stars" after they've been on tv for all of 15 minutes.   

And talk about their “fans” 

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
(edited)

Aha, now I'm starting to see what's going on. Julian retired from the police 5 years ago and guess what he does now? He's an (two-bit) ACTOR (and not the first to appear on a 90 Day show)! It's pretty obvious that he and his over-the-top "dotty" mother cooked up this gig between them. I don't know whether or not Ousamma was in on the act. Julian was really "chewing the scenery" at the Tell All and trying to turn his diatribe into something Jerry Springer (RIP) worthy and then to get more than 15 minutes of fame by being photographed with Jen. All fakeity, fake, fake! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 6
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 6
4 hours ago, magemaud said:

Aha, now I'm starting to see what's going on. Julian retired from the police 5 years ago and guess what he does now? He's an (two-bit) ACTOR (and not the first to appear on a 90 Day show)! It's pretty obvious that he and his over-the-top "dotty" mother cooked up this gig between them. I don't know whether or not Ousamma was in on the act. Julian was really "chewing the scenery" at the Tell All and trying to turn his diatribe into something Jerry Springer (RIP) worthy and then to get more than 15 minutes of fame by being photographed with Jen. All fakeity, fake, fake! 

Must be nice to retire in your 40s.  Bet Danielle is jealous.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
58 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

and already collecting a pension with plenty of opportunities to "double dip" 

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was going to make a "is Julian single" joke but I wouldn't wish that bill dodging, coconut kicking penguin on my worst enemy. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

I was just watching PT and when Julian told Oussama to get his teeth fixed Oussama should have fired back yeah and you could lose 80 pounds.  

Followed by the word “dog” as the ultimate insult. But I’m sure Mahmoud doesn’t think that fast in English. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
On 2/12/2023 at 1:59 PM, silverspoons said:

I was in Egypt this summer and the Egyptian tour guide was very open about it. He said that young Egyptian men would marry older English and German ladies for the money because it was a better future. They'd winter in Egypt and summer in their home country where it was cooler. He seemed to view it as a mutualistic relationship where they both benefit.

• Like 3
  • Useful 4
  • Love 1

I also read an article that suggested Mahmoud and his brother Ahmad married foreign women because they couldn’t afford the dowry required to marry an Egyptian girl. 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 6
12 hours ago, magemaud said:

Followed by the word “dog” as the ultimate insult. But I’m sure Mahmoud doesn’t think that fast in English. 

Understandable. English is my first language and my brain takes two business days to come up with a good come back. 😃

• Hugs 1
  • LOL 5
On 5/17/2023 at 5:18 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Well, he did have a job where people might have been shooting at him on the regular so I won't begrudge him an early retirement...

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

Well, he did have a job where people might have been shooting at him on the regular so I won't begrudge him an early retirement...

Yeah I wasn’t suggesting that it shouldn’t be allowed.  Not only are cops in danger but at a certain age they can’t really foot chase or wrassle a ne’er-do-well.  I think military and prison guards get early retirement for similar reasons.

• Like 2

He may not actually have retired but just says that rather than 'quit' or 'fired' (I am not saying that was what happened, just suggesting that there may have been another situation).  Many people say 'retired' when they actually aren't (did Daniele of this season also use 'retired' or just 'quit'?).

• Like 2

What I've read says that he retired in 2018 after being a Deputy Sheriff in Forsyth County GA, for 5 years. His brother (my guess is they have different mothers) opened an Asian Fusion restaurant in Georgia several years ago and in 2019 Julian became the manager of a new restaurant he opened in Cumming: https://www.11alive.com/article/news/local/mynews/cumming/im-going-to-be-the-first-place-in-forsyth-county-to-serve-pho/85-8b1fc0be-3529-4b26-b903-142340691d2a

However, the restaurant is "permanently closed." Julian, like many people who live in the Atlanta area, gets acting gigs as an extra. 

• Like 2
(edited)

If he is retired he shouldn’t have said he “is” a cop at the Tell All.  And if he worked in a suburb or small town he may not have been exposed to much of anything.  

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

Deputy Sheriff

Barney Fife!

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

he opened in Cumming

Well that’s an appetizing location for a restaurant.  Don’t order the rice pudding.

Edited by MrBuhBye
  • LOL 7
46 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Barney Fife!

People are calling him "Deputy Dawg" 

47 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Well that’s an appetizing location for a restaurant.  Don’t order the rice pudding.

OMG, only YOU would say it, but I admit my mind headed there, too. 

• LOL 4
(edited)

I know this guy who joined a small city fire department right out of high school.  While the rest of us were toiling away at college, this guy got a full-time job being a fireman.  He spent like 25 years at said fire department, retiring at....45 years old.  Totally retired. Full pension.  So while those of us were still going to work every day, this guy was going... fishing... surfing...  playing golf...trading in his first wife (our age) for a new one (20).

I was like, "DANG! THIS GUY IS A GENIUS!!!" We went to elementary, junior and senior high school together.  I never thought he was all that smart.  Goes to show you how well I do at recognizing mental capacity. Not that good!

And here I am, still working at 69.  No end in sight.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 2
On 5/19/2023 at 8:49 AM, seacliffsal said:

Many people say 'retired' when they actually aren't (did Daniele of this season also use 'retired' or just 'quit'?).

She said “quit” her job (a year early!)

• LOL 2