Type keyword(s) to search

I'm So Disappointed In You: Celebrity Misdeeds

• Start Topic

On paper she will be penniless. Of course, her rich baby daddy (has a marriage ever been confirmed?) may not wait 12 years and could dump her while still incarcerated. When she gets out of the Big House she'll have nothing for real. The kids may not want anything to do with her either. 

She named her get-out-of-jail baby Invicta, which means invincible. The sheer arrogance there. 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
(edited)

These are two articles from the Daily Fail. Even though they aren't the source I wanted to use, their articles provide more details than some of the others I found. Just thinking about how all of that money could have gone to organizations that actually help people instead of more funding for a cult is maddening to say the least.

Voice of Bart Simpson is honored by Church of Scientology for donating $21 MILLION: Nancy Cartwright is feted on stage next to CEO David Miscavige - and calls it 'the most beautiful acknowledgement'

In this one they are using the term frugal for someone living in CA...

Inside the frugal life of Nancy Cartwright - the voice of Bart Simpson - who donated $21m to Scientology and was church's top donor in 2007 after handing over DOUBLE her salary

Edited by Jaded
  • Mind Blown 11
  • Sad 6
(edited)
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 5
16 hours ago, Jaded said:

In this one they are using the term frugal for someone living in CA...

Me and my bank account wish just living in California meant you don’t have to be frugal. I would also love the opportunity to live on her “frugal” budget. 

16 hours ago, Jaded said:

These are two articles from the Daily Fail. Even though they aren't the source I wanted to use, their articles provide more details than some of the others I found. Just thinking about how all of that money could have gone to organizations that actually help people instead of more funding for a cult is maddening to say the least.

Voice of Bart Simpson is honored by Church of Scientology for donating $21 MILLION: Nancy Cartwright is feted on stage next to CEO David Miscavige - and calls it 'the most beautiful acknowledgement'

As with all scientologists I wonder if she is a true believer who refuses to believe all the bad stuff or someone who is well aware of the bad stuff and just doesn’t care. 

Just now, Dani said:

Me and my bank account wish just living in California meant you don’t have to be frugal. I would also love the opportunity to live on her “frugal” budget. 

As with all scientologists I wonder if she is a true believer who refuses to believe all the bad stuff or someone who is well aware of the bad stuff and just doesn’t care. 

I probably worded the first part of my post that you quoted badly. I meant to put frugal in quotation marks. Even though they were implying that for a person living in CA she was doing so frugally, I found that description laughable.

I wondered if she was a true believer too after I saw the articles I posted and others I found saying more or less the same thing. I'm not sure why since but for some reason finding out Nancy is a scientologist was a tad shocking. I was never a huge fan of The Simpsons. I've seen her do interviews and talk about voice work in general on shows over the years and she wasn't one I would have pegged as being a cult member. 

Since she's given them so much money she must be at their highest level of 8 a few times over. They probably know all sorts of stuff about her life she might not want others to know since to get to that level a whole lot of "auditing" would have taken place over the years. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 9

The irony is that even those of us who barely have seen Bart Simpson  in decades would imagine that he'd be one of the first to deride Miss Cartwright's . ..  expenditure priorities.

Well, I haven't bothered to see The Simpsons  since the  before the Turn of the Millennium , so any boycott on my part would be a rather moot point.

• Like 11
(edited)

This is a few days old. I meant to post about it the other day and forgot.

Candace Cameron claimed she hadn't eaten fast food except for In & Out (they have bible verses on their cups and wrappers) in 20yrs and has 'never' tried Taco Bell. Then the internet sleuths found a pic of her and her son talking about how they love "Jesus Chicken". Yes, the IG post was from 2012 and she was just holding a drink. I'm willing to bet she had her own food with it too. The now deleted IG post was actually captioned saying how they "love chikin". 

There are many articles online about all of it. This one made me laugh though. 

Candace Cameron Bure Claims She Hasn't Had Fast Food In 20 Years & The Internet Called B.S.

Edited by Jaded
  • Like 4
  • Useful 1
5 minutes ago, Jaded said:

This is a few days old. I meant to post about it the other day and forgot.

Candace Cameron claimed she hadn't eaten fast food except for In & Out (they have bible verses on their cups and wrappers) in 20yrs and has 'never' tried Taco Bell. Then the internet sleuths found a pic of her and her son talking about how they love "Jesus Chicken". Yes, the IG post was from 2012 and she was just holding a drink. I'm willing to bet she had her own food with it too. The now deleted IG post was captioned saying how they "love chikin". 

There are many articles online about all of it. This one made me laugh though. 

Candace Cameron Bure Claims She Hasn't Had Fast Food In 20 Years & The Internet Called B.S.

Fibbing about fast food is the least of Candace Cameron Purell’s offenses… but anything that embarrasses her is good enough for me. 😈

• Like 14
  • Wink 3
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 1
On 5/17/2023 at 11:47 PM, Vermicious Knid said:

On paper she will be penniless. Of course, her rich baby daddy (has a marriage ever been confirmed?) may not wait 12 years and could dump her while still incarcerated. When she gets out of the Big House she'll have nothing for real. The kids may not want anything to do with her either. 

She named her get-out-of-jail baby Invicta, which means invincible. The sheer arrogance there. 

No, I don’t think they’ve ever married. 

On 5/18/2023 at 7:44 PM, Jaded said:

I'm not sure why since but for some reason finding out Nancy is a scientologist was a tad shocking.

I read her book years ago and she talked about it there.  I don't remember what she said about how or why she joined up with them.

22 hours ago, Jaded said:

Am I the only one who thinks she doesn't know what polyamorous means?

Lazkani asks if she would consider it a "polyamorous relationship," to which Tiesi replies, "I don't know about that. I just know we had a baby, we're really happy, so I'm really happy in my relationship now."

17 hours ago, Dani said:

Unsurprisingly, being stupid enough to have a kid with Nick Cannon doesn’t make a person an expert of child support law no matter what she thinks. Her own lawyer has said she is wrong. 

Maybe that is what Nick told her.

• Like 6
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, bluegirl147 said:

Maybe that is what Nick told her.

Him or some other self serving/ self styled expert.  My niece's ex learned the hard way that just because my niece has a good job that doesn't let him off the hook.  Child support is not tied in to the custodial parent's income - the money is for the child.  If Cannon wants to procreate like he's repopulating the world after Armageddon that's his business but he needs to be prepared to pay for it.

• Like 24
3 minutes ago, Bethany said:

Child support is not tied in to the custodial parent's income - the money is for the child

My cousin married a man who's ex wife made considerably more than he did.  They based what he owed based on his income.  Not his ex wife's. 

This does make me wonder though, each time he has a kid does his previous kids have their support cut?  Do they all get the same amount?

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
7 minutes ago, bluegirl147 said:

My cousin married a man who's ex wife made considerably more than he did.  They based what he owed based on his income.  Not his ex wife's. 

This does make me wonder though, each time he has a kid does his previous kids have their support cut?  Do they all get the same amount?

Right - support is not determined by the custodial parent’s income.

• Like 6
(edited)

Brad Pitt presumably pays child support, even though Angelina Jolie makes more than enough and doesn't need it.  The rationale is:  a child is entitled to be supported by both parents, even if one parent could do it alone.  If the parents were still together, the child would have the benefits of living in a household run by 2 multi-millionaires, instead of just 1 multi-millionaire. 

And, yes, it is based on the paying parent's income: if the custodial parent can only afford a minimal home and the non-custodial parent lives in a mansion, the child is entitled to that higher standard of living even in the home of the poorer parent. Otherwise, the child could be enticed to live with the parent who could provide more stuff. 

Edited by Quof
  • Like 8
  • Wink 1
15 hours ago, bluegirl147 said:

As per divorcenet.com, the birth of other children doesn't automatically change a support order. You can take action to have the amount adjusted, but that presumably involves lawyers and money being spent anyway. Unlike alimony, it doesn't end with remarriage and a new spouse to support the kid either, at least in Florida.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

Family law attorney here.

Child Support Calculations are very state specific.   But in general,  it is calculated by combining both parents incomes, then going to a chart each state works out for that amount of income and that number of kids (in my state, it goes up to a combined income of 20K and 8 kids).   The number of kids is the number of kids the parents have together, not total number of kids anyone one parent may have.   Then the basic amount (the amount from the chart) is divided by each parent's percentage of the combined income.   The non-custodial parent pays their share to the custodial parent -- because the CP is already paying their share by paying the bills in the house (which are a lot more than child support).    In the cases of high income people, we call that above the guidelines, then the court takes into account lifestyle.   There was one case in my state of a mom who was going to school and a professional football player.   The court decided the kid was entitled to the same lifestyle as other kids of professional football players.   

If the paying parent has more kids, it does not necessary reduce the child support as you knew you had THESE kids to support before you had another.   It assumes the parents will make responsible choices about having kids and supporting them.   You can imagine how well that works.    Non-custodial parents will have more kids, just to get out of paying child support for the original kids.   They are not happy to find out it doesn't work that way.

Also child support is modifiable.   If either parent's income changes drastically, then it can be modified to take into account.   Which is why one episode of CSI (original flavor) always bugged.   It was the basketball star is murdered one.   The mom who had a kid before the guy became famous is only getting a tiny amount of child support - because it was ordered before he signed his first contract.   THe show acted like she was stuck with that number until the kid turned 18.    Like no, you immediately go back to court and go -- DID YOU SEE THE HEADLINES OF HOW MUCH HE SIGNED FOR?

As for Nick Cannon, he is most likely above the guidelines but has so damn kids the courts would give themselves headaches sorting it out.   But any mom who is all "Oh he doesn't need to pay support" is NUTS.   Even if you don't need it, put it in a college fund for the kid.   

• Like 9
  • Useful 10
(edited)
3 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Family law attorney here.

Child Support Calculations are very state specific.   But in general,  it is calculated by combining both parents incomes, then going to a chart each state works out for that amount of income and that number of kids (in my state, it goes up to a combined income of 20K and 8 kids).   The number of kids is the number of kids the parents have together, not total number of kids anyone one parent may have.   Then the basic amount (the amount from the chart) is divided by each parent's percentage of the combined income.   The non-custodial parent pays their share to the custodial parent -- because the CP is already paying their share by paying the bills in the house (which are a lot more than child support).    In the cases of high income people, we call that above the guidelines, then the court takes into account lifestyle.   There was one case in my state of a mom who was going to school and a professional football player.   The court decided the kid was entitled to the same lifestyle as other kids of professional football players.   

If the paying parent has more kids, it does not necessary reduce the child support as you knew you had THESE kids to support before you had another.   It assumes the parents will make responsible choices about having kids and supporting them.   You can imagine how well that works.    Non-custodial parents will have more kids, just to get out of paying child support for the original kids.   They are not happy to find out it doesn't work that way.

Also child support is modifiable.   If either parent's income changes drastically, then it can be modified to take into account.   Which is why one episode of CSI (original flavor) always bugged.   It was the basketball star is murdered one.   The mom who had a kid before the guy became famous is only getting a tiny amount of child support - because it was ordered before he signed his first contract.   THe show acted like she was stuck with that number until the kid turned 18.    Like no, you immediately go back to court and go -- DID YOU SEE THE HEADLINES OF HOW MUCH HE SIGNED FOR?

As for Nick Cannon, he is most likely above the guidelines but has so damn kids the courts would give themselves headaches sorting it out.   But any mom who is all "Oh he doesn't need to pay support" is NUTS.   Even if you don't need it, put it in a college fund for the kid.   

Good points.  In my state, a parent can agree to a certain amount of support by contract, however, they can’t waive it completely, because it’s the child’s right to the support.  

Ref. Elizabeth Holmes.  If she somehow wiggles out of another show up date, someone needs to figure out why.  It’s really ridiculous.  Are her victims not outraged?  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 4
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Good points.  In my state, a parent can agree to a certain amount of support by contract, however, they can’t waive it completely, because it’s the child’s right to the support.  

In my state, they have to explain WHY the guidelines are not being followed, including no child support.   And a judge has to approve the reason.   So you can't just agree on $100 if the amount would really be $1000.00.   But if the amount if $155 and you agree on $150 to make the math easier, no one really blinks an eye.   But you have to explain both.

Again, Nick Cannon has so much money (presumably) that you can't just plug in the numbers and do the math.   It really comes down to needs of the child and lifestyle.   

This came up with how much Britney Spears was paying and how she bought the house for her ex that his OTHER kids were living in.   Okay, but her kids lived with Dad.   He had to have a decent house for them which matched the lifestyle of kids of Britney Spears.    He was married to the mom of his other kids, what was he supposed to do, have his wife and kids live elsehwere while he raised Britney's kids?   Also his OTHER kids shouldn't be punished because their half siblings had a richer mom than they had.   So the kids got to live in a nice house.   How entitled of them.   These are KIDS.   Let them have nice things.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5

Speaking of, her kids are probably moving to Hawaii.

Britney Spears' two sons want nothing to do with Los Angeles anymore and plan to move to the Aloha State for a more private life, away from the attention swirling around their mother ... according to sources with direct knowledge....

Our sources say Victoria has a job offer at a university in Hawaii, Kevin has DJ opportunities there as well, and the kids are eager to make the move. We're told they plan to leave L.A. for Hawaii sometime in July.

16-year-old Jayden will continue taking classes remotely, and 17-year-old Sean Preston will have graduated high school by the time they move, though his plans are unclear.

• Useful 7
On 5/23/2023 at 11:59 PM, Cobalt Stargazer said:

Britney hasn't seen her sons in over a year. A year. Even knowing that it's not her fault she's messed up, it sounds a lot like what they don't want anything to do with is her.

I saw a story that had photos, so probably some basis, that Britney’s mom visited her this week.  Only a 30 minute visit, but a good sign nonetheless.  

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
(edited)
On 5/25/2023 at 2:27 PM, SunnyBeBe said:

I saw a story that had photos, so probably some basis, that Britney’s mom visited her this week.  Only a 30 minute visit, but a good sign nonetheless.  

Good for who?

Unless Mrs. Spears had a sincere total mea culpa either before or during that time for having exploited her elder daughter for monies from her childhood onward and at the very least had tacitly condoned (if not participated) in her former husband's unlawful imprisonment of their adult child (which is what the court essentially ruled the now revoked Conservatorship to have been ), IMO, Miss Spears would be better off not giving Mrs. Spears air in a jar much less any more of her time!

Edited by Blergh
  • Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 5/26/2023 at 7:44 AM, SunnyBeBe said:

Apparently, Britney is the one who reached out.  Hopefully it’s beneficial for her mental health.

https://people.com/britney-spears-reconciles-mom-lynne-spears-7504519

OK, I read the article posted. If Miss Spears had posted something along the lines of saying Mrs. Spears had made an abject and sincere  apology for her OWN role in the exploitation of Miss Spears's performing talents as a minor AND the entire family having milked her as a cash cow  and keeping her performing while claiming she was permanently incompetent to manage her own affairs under the now terminated Conservatorship and that Miss Spears was willing to give her a probationary chance while remaining mindful of the family history I could cosign this outing being a positive thing for both mother and daughter.

However (in spite of Miss Spears having earlier expressly called out Mrs. Spears's exploitation and manipulation of her including the whole Conservatorship being HER idea not Mr. Spears's), Miss Spears seems to be heaping wild overpraise via pretending that Mrs. Spears has always been the mother Miss Spears had WISHED she had had- one who would take her shopping and for lunch instead of  having been an exploiter who'd (until the Conservatorship's termination just last year) had expected her to be the one to earn the high on the hog living for the entire family. One of the most important and saddest lessons that any victim of abuse and/or exploitation needs to learn to survive is to TERMINATE THE FANTASY that their  exploiters/abusers are the person they'd always wanted them to be instead of having to deal with said exploiters/abusers as they actually ARE even if they were 'not as bad' as the primary exploiters/abusers.

ETA. While Miss Spears may want to pin everything on the saying that 'time heals all wounds', I hope Mrs. Spears comes to realize that 'time wounds all HEELS'  if she's just faking being the mommy she knows that Miss Spears always wanted to once again get her way!

Edited by Blergh
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2
On 5/26/2023 at 5:41 PM, Blergh said:

One of the most important and saddest lessons that any victim of abuse and/or exploitation needs to learn to survive is to TERMINATE THE FANTASY that their  exploiters/abusers are the person they'd always wanted them to be instead of having to deal with said exploiters/abusers as they actually ARE even if they were 'not as bad' as the primary exploiters/abusers.

I would argue that in that sense, it's good that Britney's sons have decided to break this particular cycle. Don't jump on me, because I'm not saying she was abusive the way her parents were, but the boys must have decided that she's never going to be the mother they want or need. It can't all be Jamie or Lynne, since either Britney doesn't think she has problems or she's fully aware that she does but refuses to seek help for them, and she's driven her kids away as a result. The whole thing's just tragic.

• Like 10
  • Sad 6
  • Applause 1
36 minutes ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I would argue that in that sense, it's good that Britney's sons have decided to break this particular cycle. Don't jump on me, because I'm not saying she was abusive the way her parents were, but the boys must have decided that she's never going to be the mother they want or need. It can't all be Jamie or Lynne, since either Britney doesn't think she has problems or she's fully aware that she does but refuses to seek help for them, and she's driven her kids away as a result. The whole thing's just tragic.

She repeatedly posted about them on social media after they asked her to stop. Britney was a victim of her family's abuse, but it doesn't mean she's not a problematic parent in her own right. I don't blame her kids for not wanting anything to do with her. 

• Like 14
12 minutes ago, Zella said:

She repeatedly posted about them on social media after they asked her to stop. Britney was a victim of her family's abuse, but it doesn't mean she's not a problematic parent in her own right. I don't blame her kids for not wanting anything to do with her. 

It is incredibly sad, but good for them for having the strength to break the chain. It is tragic, but it is not her childrens' responsibility to make her better. Maybe, someday, if she proves she has changed, and can earn back their trust, they will let her back into their lives, but for now, they have to think of their own wellbeing, and I don't think being in her orbit is good for them.

• Like 9

I was wondering what happens in situations like this where the children, no doubt for very good reason, are distancing themselves from a problematic celebrity parent, when it comes to money.  They've enjoyed a lifestyle that they could not have had if Britney wasn't Britney Spears.  Is she only obligated to pay child support only until they reach 18 or is there some caveat about paying for university etc?  In which case does the money go directly to the boys or still to the father?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Mabinogia said:

It is incredibly sad, but good for them for having the strength to break the chain. It is tragic, but it is not her childrens' responsibility to make her better. Maybe, someday, if she proves she has changed, and can earn back their trust, they will let her back into their lives, but for now, they have to think of their own wellbeing, and I don't think being in her orbit is good for them.

Agreed. I was always very vocally critical of Britney being under the conservatorship, and I stand by that. But she's a grown-ass woman, and part of being an adult is being responsible for your own actions, including dealing with the consequences of them. She's the one who doubled-down rather than trying to be respectful of their boundaries or wishes. I hope she learns from it and they're able to mend their relationship, but if not, that's not on them. I have been estranged from my own mother for nearly 24 years, and she has never once shown any sign of changing. It truly doesn't bother me to be no contact with her. It's better than the alternative, IMO. 

• Like 19
1 minute ago, Zella said:

I have been estranged from my own mother for nearly 24 years, and she has never once shown any sign of changing. It truly doesn't bother me to be no contact with her. It's better than the alternative, IMO. 

For me it was my father. I worshiped him as a kid (my parents divorced before I was two years old) but as I got older I realized how toxic he was. He would constantly try to turn me against my mother. I finally told him I was done. He could contact me again when he was done bad mouthing my mother. I never heard from him again. He's dead now, and despite what TV would have one think, I don't regret not making amends with him. He died for me many years before his body stopped functioning. And while it was heartbreaking at the time, I never regretted removing him from my life. I hope Britney's boys don't regret their choice. It must be a lot harder for them, having the world making judgement calls on their life, their choice, etc. They've done what they had to do for their own mental and emotional wellbeing. I wish Britney had been able to do the same when she was younger. I feel like she lost so much of her life because of her family taking advantage of and using her so mercilessly. 

• Like 7
  • Hugs 9
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Bethany said:

I was wondering what happens in situations like this where the children, no doubt for very good reason, are distancing themselves from a problematic celebrity parent, when it comes to money.  They've enjoyed a lifestyle that they could not have had if Britney wasn't Britney Spears.  Is she only obligated to pay child support only until they reach 18 or is there some caveat about paying for university etc?  In which case does the money go directly to the boys or still to the father?

I’m not licensed in CA or Hawaii, but normally, the duty to provide financial support stops when the child turns 18 or graduates from high school, whichever is later, unless the child is disabled and in need of support.  And, an obligation by private contract between the parents is also possible. Some parents do that in a separation agreement to include college and living expenses while in college.  I have no idea if Britney and a Kevin have an agreement like that.  I would suspect the boys have Trust funds, but who knows.  

• Like 2
  • Useful 3
6 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Some parents do that in a separation agreement to include college and living expenses while in college.  I have no idea if Britney and a Kevin have an agreement like that. 

Several friends of mine who had separation agreements did this with regard to university expenses.  In their cases once the kids were in university the money went directly to the children (or actually directly to the university in one case) and the child support directed to the parent came to an end.  This came as quite a surprise to one of the ex's in question - he thought he was going to get a cheque every month until both kids finished school. Nope.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, Cobalt Stargazer said:

I'm not going to jump on you because, even though the Federline minor sons seem to side with their maternal grandparents (this includes Britney's male DNA Donor who was accused of physically assaulting one of them), I think they have also been put through the mill by ALL the so-called adults in their lives. ..sadly including Miss Spears herself.  Yes, Miss Spears was unquestionably a victim of her DNA Donors exploiting her as a child then putting her through that Conservatorship that was intended to last the rest of her life (yet all along reaping monies from her performances that they dictated her doing).

However, what's tragic here while Miss Spears was (and possibly still is) a victim of her DNA Donors' manipulations, she seems to have convinced herself that she could not possibly have victimized her own minor offspring via hauling out THEIR dirty laundry against their express wishes!  

Yes, it's entirely possible for someone to have been a victim AND to be capable of victimizing others and I wouldn't be surprised if not just Miss Spears herself but also one if not both Mr. and the former Mrs. Spears ALSO were victims of some kind of abuse as minors  but refuse to consider that they could have victimized their own offspring!

Sadly, the  virtually ONLY way that will truly ensure that the cycle gets broken for future generations will be if the now-minor Federline boys recognize the ENTIRE history of their familial dysfunction (yes, that means considering the sources of their mother's problems instead of believing them to be stable buffers against her) . .. and vow to do ALL they can to avoid repeating any part of it with their OWN future offspring!

• Like 9
1 hour ago, merylinkid said:

Today is the day that Elizabeth Holmes FINALLY reports to prison.   All her "I'm pretty" get out of jail free cards are gone.   

I must say I’m doubtful it will happen.  I expect she has another scheme up her sleeve to delay.  Nothing surprises me with that woman. 

• Like 3
(edited)

Elizabeth Holmes news – latest: Theranos founder surrenders to Texas prison to begin 11-year sentence

Elizabeth Holmes has reported to prison today to begin her 11-year sentence for the blood-testing scam at the heart of her start-up, Theranos.

Grainy footage captured the 39-year-old entering Federal Prison Camp Bryan, about 100 miles (160 km) northwest of her hometown of Houston, at about 1.30pm on Tuesday.

Edited by Bethany
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 13
9 hours ago, merylinkid said:

Today is the day that Elizabeth Holmes FINALLY reports to prison.   All her "I'm pretty" get out of jail free cards are gone.   

I'm sure she already ordered a cake with a file in it to be sent to her cell.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, Lugal said:

I'm sure she already ordered a cake with a file in it to be sent to her cell.

Let's hope the 'baker' winds up giving Miss Holmes a cake of soap with a floppy disk file containing nothing but the lyrics to TeleTubby songs!

• LOL 8

Yeah, there was a whole new segment about Elizabeth going to jail. How different her life is going to be now. She'll have to make her own bed and on kitchen duty. It was just so annoying. Yes, let's focus a whole segment on the poor little rich white woman who finally is going to jail for the crimes she committed and was convicted for. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
(edited)

I wonder if there’ll be a drama series done about how she snared the ultra rich husband (or purported father of her children) and ended up with two children, as she knew she’d likely serve time.  For all the hype, she wasn’t really that good of a liar, imo.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2
4 hours ago, andromeda331 said:

Yeah, there was a whole new segment about Elizabeth going to jail. How different her life is going to be now. She'll have to make her own bed and on kitchen duty. It was just so annoying. Yes, let's focus a whole segment on the poor little rich white woman who finally is going to jail for the crimes she committed and was convicted for. 

Oh there was more than a little snark from criminal defense attorneys along the lines of "now do one about  black person sent to jail for [insert crime her]."

But she did report.   Its federal so she will do at least 80% of her time.   By the time she gets out, everyone will be all "Elizabeth who?"   Oh and that 80ish is only if she is good little girl in prison.   I somehow don't believe that she will be.  She is a narcissist she can't help herself.  She will try to lie and manipulate things inside too.   

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

For all the hype, she wasn’t really that good of a liar, imo.  

I knew she was liar.  When I first heard of her, before it all collapsed, I thought there is no way what she is saying is true.  And I'm not even a medical professional.  But I am a woman and it was mostly men who fell for what she was saying.  

• Like 9