Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E12: Telenovela LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

The remaining 6 castaways must get the ball rolling to win the reward challenge and earn a sweet treat. Also, castaways need to hang in there during the immunity challenge to secure their spot in the final 5.

Original airdate 12/7/22

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

So according to Owen, Karla was still going to vote for Cassidy until Sami's blow up.  Owen wants to continue driving a wedge between them, but I'm curious if Karla truly was out of the loop or not.  

Karla isn't very convincing to Cassidy and gets defensive.  Now she brings the tears (or tries to).  She also might be surprised that other people know about her idol.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, LadyChatts said:

Wait, did Karla just say she deserved an Emmy after that performance?  Try a Razzie.

She did this on a reality show. Emmys people don’t give a shit either way,

Janky Reward Challenge! It looks fun, though.

When did this "sanctuary" become a thing?  I know it's been mentioned previously this season, but was it in a previous season?  Remember when Probst used to say "you'll be taken by helicopter to some better part of the island that we have a set built on so you feel like your at a 2 star resort?"

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, vb68 said:

And Jesse wants the pay per view match between Cassidy and Karla.

Pre-merge, I probably would have bet on Karla.  But I think Cassidy's a little spit fire, and I don't think Karla takes getting confronted very well.  Her stock probably fell the most for me since the merge.  I think she'd crumble before too long.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, Owen is leading Cody and Karla. Darn, I wanted Karla with Cassidy.

This is when I wonder how "random" these drawings really are.  Separating Karla and Cassidy, who clearly are going to pitted against each other this episode, obviously makes for better TV and better from a strategic point to continue driving the divide (whether it goes anywhere or not we'll see).

• Love 2
1 minute ago, iMonrey said:

I honestly didn't care who won Reward. Pastries and tea? What does this accomplish at this point in the game? It's just pointless busy work to fill time.

Remember when they use to give away a car at final Five?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Karla tells the guys she feels like she has a big target on her back and that's a threat.  She does believe that everyone thinks she might have an idol, so she's going to try and convince Owen and Cody she doesn't.  

So Cody and Owen actually believe she doesn't?  I didn't think they would buy that.  Unless they are playing each other right now.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

So Cassidy squealed to Jesse and Gabler that Karla does have an idol.  They don't want to target Cody because of the idol, which makes zero sense.  He can still use it at the final 5, why not get it out of play at the very least?  Back in the day they use to purposely target people with idols to get them flushed and out of play.

I'm just over these people.  I don't really dislike anyone, but none of them excite me and the game play stinks.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2

It is the perfect time for Jesse to turn on Cody, especially if he can be holding it when Cody leaves.  

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

As usual the women are expendable. 

And of course Karla was supposed to tell Cody she has an idol.

Of course she was…she’s a woman. She is supposed to play a selfless game.  

3 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

They don't want to target Cody because of the idol, which makes zero sense.

I haven't understood why he hasn't been a target at all before now. Jesse either. It's rather frustrating.

• Love 1