Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: November 15, 2022

• Start Topic

When Gabby hugged Logan she said, “Hi, Gabby” as if she were introducing herself as she had just done to Brandon. Was she nervous seeing him—or was she throwing some shade like you’re so insignificant, I don’t even remember you?

• LOL 5
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Lol Genevieve’s pterodactyl shriek at seeing gabby and Rachel’s rings that are already defunct. 

She’ll get one that will last somewhere in between, at best.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 4

On one hand, Logan needs to break up with Kate, but on the other hand, not like this…with Gabby and Rachel pushing Kate to dump him.  

Wait, they are leaving already?  Did they just go to Mexico to get some sort of twisted revenge on Logan?

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Jules1 said:

Logan, if Kate dumps you after this convo, then Gabby and Rachel did you a HUGE favor.

So right, they did him a service but Kate is the one who’s going to get the upper hand in this break up, like she needs any more control in her dictatorship. And he may have been a flipper but so was she. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Okay, Gabby and Rachel trying to talk Kate into dumping Logan because he “can’t commit and can’t see what’s right in front of him” is some bullshit since he does see Kate in front of him and has turned down multiple other options to choose Kate (despite her being a bitch to him, frankly). That’s seriously all they came her for: to act on their vendetta against Logan and then they’re out?!? No, doesn’t seem petty at all. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

I’m not a fan of the bachelorettes coming onto talk about their experiences with the men. It doesn’t seem fair.

Agreed.  We all saw how wacked Rachel's idea of a good relationship is.  She's definitely not someone who should be advising anyone else.  I'm just so sick of her!  She's insufferable always, but I can imagine how obnoxious she'll be if she's still engaged at this point.  Don't know at the moment who is more intolerable, Rachel or Mara.

• Love 12
26 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

She’ll get one that will last somewhere in between, at best.

You were too generous. Or maybe she will get a ring. They’re giving me whiplash. And I’m the one in pain!

Don’t know what dictionary Aaron uses. The guy’s stretch marks on his arms are yucky. Why are they still having this conversation. I thought she was gone. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • LOL 2

Bruce the boom operator! What an icon!

Genevieve is threatening to leave again, what a surprise. These people are making my head … itch.

The problem is they both have a very abrupt and angry demeanor whenever there’s any difference of opinion. Each always needs to be right. Neither one of these people is ever going to take the stance of just, yeah, I see where you’re coming from. Itch and pain are not synonymous or interchangeable but I can see how it is pain receptors in the skin tingling in its own way.

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Oh, god.  Their relationship has been less than three weeks long.  If you are fighting like this, just walk away the both of you….stand not upon the order of your going and just fricking leave.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 5

Does Danielle have one of those mustache on the finger tattoos that were trendy in the ‘00s!!? She and Michael were apparently having a moment, but all I could do was stare at the glimpse of tattoo visible on her finger and try to figure it out. Though it was on her left ring finger (rather than index finger) so maybe it was something in honor of her fiancé. But I will imagine a finger mustache until proven otherwise. Though, I’m not sure that she’s even old enough for that. Is she early 30s or closer to mid/late 30s? 

Edited by JenE4
  • Love 2

Boops and Tommy….at least they actually met on BiP and seem to have a successful relationship.  

Eta, they now have a dog and a house together.  And Thomas has proposed back to her. 

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2

Brittany's guy is named Tyler?!?!!?!?   Wait who the fuck is Hayden?  😄  I am so bad with names!

51 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

When Gabby hugged Logan she said, “Hi, Gabby” as if she were introducing herself as she had just done to Brandon. Was she nervous seeing him—or was she throwing some shade like you’re so insignificant, I don’t even remember you?

I just took it as a lighthearted sarcastic joke.

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Okay, Gabby and Rachel trying to talk Kate into dumping Logan because he “can’t commit and can’t see what’s right in front of him” is some bullshit since he does see Kate in front of him and has turned down multiple other options to choose Kate (despite her being a bitch to him, frankly). That’s seriously all they came her for: to act on their vendetta against Logan and then they’re out?!? No, doesn’t seem petty at all. 

Logan wasn't even that bad?  Didn't he get COVID and had to be removed?  Hahhahahahaha.  It's like Rachel Lindsay telling everyone she doesn't want Peter Krause to be The Bachelor.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Brittany's guy is named Tyler?!?!!?!?   Wait who the fuck is Hayden?  😄  I am so bad with names!

Haydn was the jerk who called Gabby rough around the edges and continuously leaves his sick dog that he purports to love in order to go on dating shows.  Tyler was the sweet guy in Rachel’s final four who she dumped on the way to meet his family.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
33 minutes ago, Recyclorette said:

Agreed.  We all saw how wacked Rachel's idea of a good relationship is.  She's definitely not someone who should be advising anyone else.  I'm just so sick of her!  She's insufferable always, but I can imagine how obnoxious she'll be if she's still engaged at this point.  Don't know at the moment who is more intolerable, Rachel or Mara.

Rachel

Just now, DEL901 said:

Haydn was the jerk who called Gabby rough around the edges and continuously leaves his sick dog that he purports to love in order to go on dating shows.  Tyler was the sweet guy in Rachel’s final four who she dumped on the way to meet his family.  

Okay thank you.  Very very very different guys.  That really helps!

• Love 2

Oh, what a surprise. Some of these guys get ball pits and ice cream sundaes. Kate’s promposal is once again berating Logan for not being a completely different person that she’s built up in her mind she deserves. Jeez, even Genevieve managed to get a mariachi band without crying at Aaron and running away.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Jessenia is repurposing Rachel and Gabby’s rant about Logan—Andrew is a girl switcher, too! Jessenia, the fact that Andrew was miserable and didn’t want to spend any time with you when you were “dating” is everything you need to know. You can see how happy he’s been spending time with Ency. He didn’t have that with you. Now Ency is spiraling! No, girl! Now she’s going to sabotage herself when it’s entirely unnecessary. You can tell through the glass that she wasn’t winning him back. If Genevieve is commenting that your relationship is going sideways, that’s real bad news. How is Jessenia keep saying that he doesn’t know where his head is at—it’s not with you. Well, damn, his heart is with Teddi?! Okay, I guess she did get something new out of him. Oh, Ency just got there yesterday?! I’ve lost all track of time within this show. I kind of love that he had this ace in the hole to turn it around with Ency being so demanding and controlling. Now she’s backtracking real fast on her ultimatum!! This is a top-notch fight. What’s Bruce’s opinion?

• LOL 2
  • Love 8

Ency, have some dignity. 

2 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Teddi feels like eons ago. Just goes to show how much this season sucked and dragged. At least Brandon and Serene can come out of this happy I guess. 

I had to go back and look up why she left, lol.

• Love 9

Well, that ULTIMATUM bologna didn’t work out too well for ya there, huh Ency? LOL! Poor Andrew cant do anything right in these girls eyes. He Just can’t win. The immediate begging she did when she realized she just totally blew any connection she had with Andrew was desperateness in such a pathetic way. Run Andrew. Give Teddi a little time, maybe she will come back to you.

Ency is  nuts! Scary clingy begging. 

• Fire 3
  • Love 6