Type keyword(s) to search

S08.E14: November 15, 2022

• Start Topic

3 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I agree. There were hardly any rose ceremonies and no real structure to the show this season. People were leaving frequently instead of waiting for the rose ceremony. There weren't enough new people arriving on the beach at regular intervals. Taking the women away early in the season was a bad idea. It was a terrible season. 

Totally agree.  Definite lack of structure and it was like they ran out of things for Jesse to do as well as host.  I am wondering if he left for a while and that is why Wells was more involved for a while.  I mean there was nothing for a host to do with no rose ceremonies, lol

• Love 1
On 11/15/2022 at 6:52 PM, Jules1 said:

Ency, stop. You could not sound more desperate.

I had so much secondhand cringe I almost couldn't make it through that scene.

Watching Ency beg Andrew to stay—over and over again, despite him telling her he couldn't see a future with her—was honestly one of the most pathetic things I've ever seen.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

Very disappointing. We never got much out of her on her original season (Clayton's, right?), but I was all about her after that date with Andrew. Beautiful, friendly, seemed cool.  But apparently made of glass.

Begging Andrew was bad enough, but I think that was embarrassment because she thought she chased him off with that passo-aggro behavior while he was talking to Jessinia.  I don't think Ency helped her case, but I think he was checking out either way once he faced that he was still feeling it with Teddi.

(It must have stung when he watched her last ep and saw it wasn't mutual.)

Add all this together and I want Teddi as Bachelorette :)

• Love 4
8 hours ago, One4Sorrow2TooBad said:

If Andrew was so ga ga over Teddi, ( who I can't even remember what she looked like) why did he stick around and act so happy to meet the new tail coming in?  So many of these contestants only want to get seen on tv and build their subscribers on their podcasts etc...

The impression I got from that weird convo with Jessinia is that Teddi had been sort of weighing on his mind, but Jessinia accidentally forced him to face it. The show positioned it to look like Ency's clinginess poisoned their relationship, but I think they were doomed already. 

And I'm a Teddi fan. She seems great. I get it. Since we're probably not going to get Lace as Bachelorette (can you imagine that tire fire?), I'd be in on a Teddi season. But I gotta feel bad for Andrew, because right before she left, Teddi made it clear the feelings weren't mutual. That must have hurt to hear.

• Useful 3

I think the guys have mostly stuck around because they love hanging out with the other guys. Jessinia called it on Andrew, saying he was just there to have fraternity party. Remember Michael tailing Andrew out the door and needing a last bro hug? They guys are way more into being with the guys than they are ANY girl.

Pizza Pete only left when he realized the guys didn't like him.

I can't wait for the reunion.

• Like 3
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Adeejay said:

What the heck happened to Alex?  I feel like I missed the episode where he went home.

You probably didn’t miss an episode, just blinked.  Once Victoria decided to stay with James he went back to the nothingness of bachelor nation in waiting.

• LOL 2
1 hour ago, call me ishmael said:

You probably didn’t miss an episode, just blinked.  Once Victoria decided to stay with James he went back to the nothingness of bachelor nation in waiting.

I know you mean "Victoria stayed with Johnny", but you still didn't answer my question.  Is Alex still in Paradise or not?

The whole "itching is low level pain" started with Genevieve saying she was annoyed. ( I think she said annoyed, it could have been another word).  Aaron said she was "stressed" and she corrected him. He said it was the same thing, just like pain and itch, stressed and annoyed. This is very telling  of how he is in a relationship. His partner says she's upset, angry, annoyed, and he chalks it up to, she's stressed about work, or money, or maybe she's on her period.  She THINKS  she's mad at him, but he has to explain to her how she actually feels, and how it's not his fault.        FACTS!

Gen is no prize, but he's a mansplaining gaslighter.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 5
22 minutes ago, tinkerbell said:

The whole "itching is low level pain" started with Genevieve saying she was annoyed. ( I think she said annoyed, it could have been another word).  Aaron said she was "stressed" and she corrected him. He said it was the same thing, just like pain and itch, stressed and annoyed. This is very telling  of how he is in a relationship. His partner says she's upset, angry, annoyed, and he chalks it up to, she's stressed about work, or money, or maybe she's on her period.  She THINKS  she's mad at him, but he has to explain to her how she actually feels, and how it's not his fault.        FACTS!

Gen is no prize, but he's a mansplaining gaslighter.

I totally agree.

I think Gen would be exhausting to be around in general and Aaron is just, I don’t know - maybe too many steroids on top of being a jerk in general.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1