Type keyword(s) to search

S11.E07: Angry Is Easier

jewel21
  • Start Topic

Herrmann is tasked with fulfilling a man's dying wish. Kidd reflects on her Girls on Fire program after one of her students graduates from the Fire Academy. A heckler harasses Firehouse 51.

Airdate: 11/09/2022

What's with Stella?  A distraught mother confronts her and she goes all to pieces over the "If my baby gets hurt, it's on you."  Ma'am, we all make choices in life and we will all get hurt doing something.  Cut the apron strings, and, by the way, don't complain when daughter brings home in 2 pay checks more than you make in a year.

Hermann, next time write out a script for yourself if you're going to leave a message.  That was almost painful.  It's nice that it turned out well, but....

I wonder if Mouch will actually keep the motorcycle or come to his senses and sell it for a decent profit.

I got a little laugh over the GoF contest at the beginning.  Team 1 knocks Barbie off the cone and wins.  Hermann should have come out and said "Very good ladies, and that is the last time you will ever squirt water in Chicago Fire."

• LOL 2
  • Love 2

Wasn't that wedding fire caused by DJ setting off fireworks in the tent at the wedding? But this guy stalks and blames the firefighters? Doesn't go after the DJ?

Yay more Stella is the bestest ever. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Artsda said:

Wasn't that wedding fire caused by DJ setting off fireworks in the tent at the wedding? But this guy stalks and blames the firefighters? Doesn't go after the DJ?

Yeah and Stella was the one who talks him out of his psychotic attitude by telling him how he's not the first one to lose a loved one!  Yeesh!  We didn't need that subplot at all!  The only time it might have worked was if it were a stalker ex bf or husband. 

3 hours ago, magicdog said:

Yeah and Stella was the one who talks him out of his psychotic attitude by telling him how he's not the first one to lose a loved one!  Yeesh!  We didn't need that subplot at all!  The only time it might have worked was if it were a stalker ex bf or husband. 

Wait, I thought that was Violet. Was I not paying enough attention?

• Love 2
4 hours ago, ajsnaves said:

Wait, I thought that was Violet. Was I not paying enough attention?

2 hours ago, anna0852 said:

No, it was Violet. You paid enough attention

Sorry.  These actresses are looking too much alike for me to care.  

23 hours ago, Dowel Jones said:

I wonder if Mouch will actually keep the motorcycle or come to his senses and sell it for a decent profit.

I hope he keeps it. It's a vehicle that I wish TV and movies would stop equating with a failed mid-life crisis.

• Applause 2

If Stella doesn't want various mothers worried about their daughters becoming firefighters, maybe her program should not literally be named Girls On Fire. I mean, we all objected to that name for various reasons the first time we heard it, and here is yet another.

Yeah that was dumb. I'm sure they could have gone back and found some other incident that a victim might rightly blame them for rather than this one.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 11/10/2022 at 11:10 PM, SassyRebelBelle said:

We have watched this show since day 1.  But these last 2 seasons have begun to look like The Stella Kidd Show.   🙄Beginning to lose interest.  And curious why the other two women are not allowed a “happy love life”…. Only Kidd…🤔🤷‍♀️

Gone from the Gabby Show to the Stella Show. As for the other 2's love lifes to be fair Jesse Spencer chose to leave so it's very possible if he stayed Brett and Casey would probably still be very much together as for Violet apparently they didn't want to make Hawkins a Regular  and want to hook her back up with Gallo eventually. I do really wish Brett was still with Casey even if meant more long distance or Kara was let go for storyline reasons

On 11/13/2022 at 12:33 AM, tinderbox said:

I’ll never understand why the writers are so Stella Kidd obsessed.  It reminds me of the Gabby Dawson era of the show.  Ugh!  

It's like the Upton Obession on PD

• Like 1
On 11/11/2022 at 7:57 PM, izabella said:

Since Trudy loved it, I think he's keeping it! 

Given how excited Trudy was, I was expecting her to tell Mouch to scoot over, that she was gonna drive it; in fact, I would have preferred it.