Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E05: Stop with All the Niceness LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Two castaways get caught by another tribemate while opening a Beware Advantage. Also, one person from each tribe must take a journey together where they can risk their vote or play it safe.

Original airdate 10/19/22 

This is your LIVE CHAT thread 

Elie: Oh, we DEF don't need your vote! Even though it would be a 2v2 vote, at the very least, and Gabler still has an idol. But yeah, TOTS don't need that vote of yours in a tribe of 5!

Jesus, I cannot wait for Elie to be blindsided.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Elie: Oh, we DEF don't need your vote! Even though it would be a 2v2 vote, at the very least, and Gabler still has an idol. But yeah, TOTS don't need that vote of yours in a tribe of 5!

I'd rather Sami or Gabler go first.  I don't mind Elie, even if she is way too overconfident in her abilities at this game.

This would actually be telling if Sami didn't give her his bead.  

Just now, LadyChatts said:

I'd rather Sami or Gabler go first.  I don't mind Elie, even if she is way too overconfident in her abilities at this game.

This would actually be telling if Sami didn't give her his bead.  

Oh, I still need a man to go, and Gabler or Sami is definitely one of the ones I want gone, but I need Elie to be knocked down a couple of pegs.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I hope Owen flips on Gabler and Sami and votes with the women if they go to TC.  Gabler is worthless at this game but thinks he's actually doing good.  And I don't like Sami so I'd like to see him be blindsided.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

All of this. Not to mention that this whole tribe seems a hot mess where no one is really aligned with who they think they are - I guess other than Elie and Jeanine. 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Urg, I really need a man to go. The thought of another woman going in a row? Leaving potentially only three women in the merge, at this rate? No thanks.

Agreed.  I mean, there would be some that would argue that the opposite occurred in Season 16 & in Season 24, but people are going to fail miserably by keeping certain people around.  FWIW, Lindsay should've been the only one to survive, and the streak should've ended last week

4 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Urg, I really need a man to go. The thought of another woman going in a row? Leaving potentially only three women in the merge, at this rate? No thanks.

I'm hoping Coco loses immunity.  That's probably the best bet of losing a man.  I think Owen will unfortunately stick with the guys, and Vesi Noelle is outnumbered.  She doesn't know about Cody's idol that we know of, so her steal a vote may not matter (and I think she believes she's with Jessie and Dwight anyway so she may not even use it).

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 1

Now, time for our predictable challenge!

Carry something, go up and down something, go get something lifted up (now, with filling a water jug!), AND THEN GO TOSS SOME BALLS!

How exciting!

I guess it's been a while since we've seen a fill this with water portion.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Based on all that, Baka better be going to TC for that to matter. They could fish out both idols now that Everyone knows about both of them 🤦🏻‍♀️ And as much time as there’s left, it should be a long TC. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Skyfall said:

All these players (over the seasons so not just singling this season out) is more afraid of the thought of an idol being used than the actual idol. The idols are rarely used as such.

What's funny is that the girls think they are with Sami and that the other two guys are on the outs, but from what we are seeing the opposite is true.  So Jeanine may likely leave with her idol in her pocket because she feels confident in her alliance.  I get having an idol in play is a risk, but Gabler also has an idol.  So I think they are overthinking how powerful her idol is at the moment.

Noelle is a beast hopping through that criss-crossed whatever you call it - platform? door?

Right now I want her to win because she's so tough and determined.

Good for Vesi getting their balls up first. 

And Ryan muffs the balls by knocking them and making them all roll down.

• Love 3

Ryan is SO bad at challenges it’s actually kind of amazing.  He “threw” it.  Mm-hm.  Sure, Jan.

I hope this doesn’t come off as patronizing but the support the Vesey guys gave to Noelle during the challenge was really sweet.  Also, she’s a beast, to be able have that much strength in one leg.

Edited by mojoween
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Vesi and Baka win immunity!  

Ryan is really bad at these challenges. 

He really, really sucks at challenges.  But he is a guy….meaning odds are he stays. 

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Vesi really is like a different tribe once they got rid of Neka.

Maybe if they had kept Justine over Nneka they would still have 5 numbers.

Please tell me Ryan just gave his arrogant ass the kiss of death with that speech.

• Love 3