Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E05: Stop with All the Niceness LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, mojoween said:

Ryan is SO bad at challenges it’s actually kind of amazing.

I hope this doesn’t come off as patronizing but the support the Vesey guys gave to Noelle during the challenge was really sweet.  Also, she’s a beast, to be able have that much strength in one leg.

I loved it.  Jeff was right that that is true teamwork.  Noelle is strong and can hold her own but I'm glad her tribe is there to help her along. 

• Love 2
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I loved it.  Jeff was right that that is true teamwork.  Noelle is strong and can hold her own but I'm glad her tribe is there to help her along. 

I agree. It was nice because I think Noelle's kicked ass on her own, but you could see the prosthetic she chose to wear was getting caught in the net so she needed their help to get down.

• Love 2
Just now, Lamb18 said:

What kind of weirdo is Ryan? He's setting himself to get voted out. His theatrical plot, stage-directed by him and starring him doesn't fool anybody. 

I hope that's the case but I am worried with so much time left that things will shift.

But I really want Ryan blindsided because HE'S the idiot who threw the challenge.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

How has nobody pointed out the first four boots being women yet? I'd be worried if I was a woman and noticed that.

I wonder if they have and they just haven't showed it.  But I feel like in other seasons this would have brought up by now.

• Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

How has nobody pointed out the first four boots being women yet? I'd be worried if I was a woman and noticed that.

I wonder if they have and they just haven't showed it.  But I feel like in other seasons this would have brought up by now.

Or Peachy had it edited out

• Love 3
Just now, KaveDweller said:

I worry the vote for Ryan won't be so smooth....there are 30 minutes left. 

Yeah, this seems almost too easy.  

Now Geo is trying to get sympathy from Jeanine and Jesse so they will let him get whatever advantage there is (nice touch by falling out of the boat).  Jeanine doesn't seem like she's buying it.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

No lifejackets? what if they tip over when a big wave rolls along? 

But that big flat bottom will help keep them stable.

Maybe there is a guard boat following next to them (just out of the shot)?

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

No lifejackets? what if they tip over when a big wave rolls along? 

But that big flat bottom will help keep them stable.

I think there is always safety people out of camera range.

I remember one time when someone started to drown in a swimming challenge and Jeff called safety in. Right away at least 2 people with scuba gear swam in to help her. 

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

I just realized we haven't heard from Cody this episode.  Nice change.

Damn, Jesse lost his vote.  It's all on Jeanine.  She needs this more than she realizes.

Yeah they've barely shown Vesi this episode. 

Cassidy needs to relax.  I get she's nervous but she doesn't need to pull a Lindsay.  Either she chills out, trusts her alliance, and they betray her, or she freaks out and has the votes turn on her.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Love 2

Despite James saying that she's turning to another Lindsay, I think Cassidy's fine. Cassidy is displaying regular paranoia; Lindsay was threatening her alliance members because of her paranoia.

I think Geo is gone tonight. Karla will ensure it.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Despite James saying that she's turning to another Lindsay, I think Cassidy's fine. Cassidy is displaying regular paranoia; Lindsay was threatening her alliance members because of her paranoia.

I think Geo is gone tonight. Karla will ensure it.

It'd be smart to vote him off.  It'd still blindside Ryan, and Cassidy would still have the numbers.  The merge has to be coming up here soon I would imagine.  After tonight, Vesi and Coco will have 4, and Baka will have 5.  So that's 13 castaways left.

Well here we go.  I'm no fan of Cassidy but I need her to stay and Ryan or Geo to go.  I wish there was an advantage to vote them both off.

Geo has a bad poker face.

• Love 2