Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E02: Lovable Curmudgeon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Give it time. . . .

Oh, I'm aware she'll LIKELY be convinced by Tribal, although the clue made it seem like he needed it before Tribal, so he should be without a vote if he doesn't get the bead before they leave.

But, for the moment, I'm happy she didn't fall for it.

• Love 1
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Cody's free-spirited vibe is likely what made this almost work because they would never suspect there's something suspicious about him wanting to supposedly create a bedazzled palm fronds hat. But of course Noelle ends up being the wet blanket and kills his plans. 

I think it was a mixture of that and seeing others give him a bead and feeling pressured to do the same. Because, as we all know, you can be targeted for the littlest things and not giving Cody a bead could very well be a reason to use against the one person who refuses.

3 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, I'm aware she'll LIKELY be convinced by Tribal, although the clue made it seem like he needed it before Tribal, so he should be without a vote if he doesn't get the bead before they leave.

But, for the moment, I'm happy she didn't fall for it.

Yeah, she's going to give in right at the last second I bet.  That's just going to make Cody and Jesse more insufferable if they get their way.

Personally, it's too easy for Cody to get the whole bracelet.  He should have had to specifically ask for the bead.  I'd like him to still lose his vote on that technicality, but since he broke the very first challenge according to Probst, he probably broke this one, too.

Edited by LadyChatts
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

“I need the heads, man. I got a chess match coming up!”

Off-Topic: Aaron Judge just hit #61.

Hey!  That's off-topic!  No spoilers! I was DVR-ing the game to watch later tonight!

Edited by Carey
  • Love 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

There's still so much time left for a normal TC.

I think that Cody won't get his vote (since I think he needed the beads before Tribal), so we'll go to a 2v2 tie, which I think won't be broken.

We may get a tiebreaker here.

• Love 2
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I think that Cody won't get his vote (since I think he needed the beads before Tribal), so we'll go to a 2v2 tie, which I think won't be broken.

We may get a tiebreaker here.

So what then?  Because does Jesse know it will go to rocks if the tie isn't broken?  It seems like he's more likely to vote with the girls and get Nneka out if it was going to go to a tie.  I don't see Noelle/Justine being convinced to turn on the other.

Didn't Morriah get a confessional last week?  She got so little airtime I can't remember.

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So what then?  Because does Jesse know it will go to rocks if the tie isn't broken?  It seems like he's more likely to vote with the girls and get Nneka out if it was going to go to a tie.  I don't see Noelle/Justine being convinced to turn on the other.

It'll be Jesse and Noelle voting, if that's the case, and unless THEY come to an agreement, then yeah, they'd go to rocks.

I'm not sure what Jesse will do, because I don't think he wants Nneka going.

• Love 1

It'll be Jesse and Noelle voting, if that's the case, and unless THEY come to an agreement, then yeah, they'd go to rocks.

I'm not sure what Jesse will do, because I don't think he wants Nneka going.

Yeah, but I can't see Noelle turning on Justine when she's probably going to be blindsided by the vote herself if that happens.  I don't think he wants Nneka gone, either, even though he may not have a choice.  I don't know why he cares so much about Dwight, since it won't matter if he keeps the numbers after tonight.

Ok, so they were intentionally ambiguous with Cody going to vote, and Noelle's wrist is covered up. I swear if we come back to Cody having his vote because Noelle gave him the stupid bead before Tribal, I'm gonna be annoyed.

I wouldn't expect anything less from this show, but I agree lol

Oh, that's annoying. I get it's a good move or whatever, but I actually attribute Cody getting the bead with extreme game peer pressure. As in, if Noelle didn't give the bead, she'd be the number 1 target. And that's unfair because Noelle had no real winning, especially not knowing WHY she had to give him the bead.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

...CODY GOT A VOTE?

Oh, I guess Cody has his vote.

I'm guessing it was from Justine, which is odd because it suggests she and her only ally weren't on the same page of who to vote for. 

Knew as soon as they did the fakeout that Noelle gave the beads and Cody had his vote.

Edited by truthaboutluv

I really need to sit and think about exactly WHY I didn't like Cody in this Tribal and why this probably sours me of him. Because I'm not just disappointed in Justine going as it's such a bad move for their tribe, I'm bugged that Cody got his way as well as Jesse (I like Jesse, don't really like who he's chosen to pair with).

Cody and Jesse are going to be unbearably cocky going forward.  Sad thing is Noelle has no shot because she isn't going to break up that trio, and Dwight also has no vote for the next TC they go to.  And he'll be the low man on the totem pole because they are making it seem like Cody/Nneka were a pair, so Jesse will have to side with them.  

I am struggling to find people to root for this season.  Off to a rough start compared to last season.

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I wondered who voted for Cody.

Justine did.

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

She and Noelle thought that they could split votes with Jesse in case of an idol of Shot in the Dark.

But they also knew that Jesse was a likely swing vote, so it wasn't totally surprising for Justine, at least.

Well, Justine's exit confessional just confirmed this doesn't seem to be the case.

• Love 1