Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E02: Lovable Curmudgeon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Okay, I can totally agree with Elie on this backstory moment.  I struggled in school and had teachers who just thought I was lazy and not trying (my parents also thought I wasn't applying myself).  My high school guidance counsellor is the main reason I didn't drop out of school all together.  Twenty years later, I went back to college, am a Dean's list student, and hopefully this time next year can say I have a bachelor's degree.  Sometimes you never forget when someone gave you that inspiration you need to keep going.  

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Hugs 1
  • Love 4

Well, Jeanine may be gone even if Gabler doesn't throw her name out.  He may not be the one she needs to worry about.

And yep, this is going to be a Jesse has to choose a side vote.

Just now, dizzyd said:

Does Dwight’s no vote also last 2 of his TCs?

I believe so, yes.  

• Love 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Justine is the target of the other alliance.   That's not good for her if Jesse seems willing to vote with Cody and Nneka.

Very true BUT they're leaving open the possibility, as it is with all edits like this, where he votes off Nneka or someone else.

It's a bit early for him to be continuously announcing that he doesn't trust Justine, so I think he may keep her.

• Love 1

If Nneka wants to really play here, she could flip the game by going to Noelle and other girl and tell them the guys are coming down to one of them, so why not work together, flip the game and blindside one of the guys. Unfortunately, the other woman seems really disgusted by Nneka's poor challenge performance. 

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I had a feeling Cody was going to end up without vote if he took the advantage. Like dude said he watched Season 40 and 41, WHY would you take an advantage right before tribal council?

So now TWO people are without votes?

Which means Jesse isn't the swing vote anymore if Cody has no vote, BUT he also kind of is. He either votes with Nneka or with Justine/Noelle. But he can't vote solo or else Justine/Noelle have the power.

1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

I had a feeling Cody was going to end up without vote if he took the advantage. Like dude said he watched Season 40 and 41, WHY would you take an advantage right before tribal council?

Coz his philosophy is Livin. He ain’t backing down from a beware. 

• Love 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So now TWO people are without votes?

Which means Jesse isn't the swing vote anymore if Cody has no vote, BUT he also kind of is. He either votes with Nneka or with Justine/Noelle. But he can't vote solo or else Justine/Noelle have the power.

The better question is, will Cody tell Jesse he has no vote if he loses it-or will he play along and see whose really on his side?  If Jesse knows Cody can't vote and it'll end in a tie, he'll probably flip and vote with Justine and Noelle.  It wouldn't make sense for him to vote with Nneka.  

1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I missed what Cody’s paper said…can someone fill me in or screenshot it?  Please??  People always seem to need me when I am watching Survivor!

He has to take a specific bead from each of his tribe member's torches to make an idol bracelet.  The catch is, he has to ask them for it and they have to give it to him (so he can't just steal it).  If he can't do it, the idol has no power and he loses his vote at TC.

Edited by LadyChatts
1 minute ago, CraftyHazel said:

I missed what Cody’s paper said…can someone fill me in or screenshot it?  Please??  People always seem to need me when I am watching Survivor!

He has to get special beads that his team mates have on their bags to make a bracelet. The beads must be given freely. 

2 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

He has to take a specific bead from each of his tribe member's torches to make an idol bracelet.  The catch is, he has to ask them for it and they have to give it to him (so he can't just steal it).  If he can't do it, the idol has no power and he loses his vote at TC.

Holy cats!  That’s tricky!

Cody's free-spirited vibe is likely what made this almost work because they would never suspect there's something suspicious about him wanting to supposedly create a bedazzled palm fronds hat. But of course Noelle ends up being the wet blanket and kills his plans.