Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E02: Lovable Curmudgeon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

An unexpected storm hits hard and fast and keeps tribes shivering all night in their shelters. Also, one castaway puts their tribe at risk of going to tribal council after failing to pull their weight in the challenge.

Original airdate 9/28/22

This is your LIVE CHAT

Baka doesn't want to have to do TC again.  Well, if Morriah really was your so-called weakest member, you shouldn't have to worry, should you? ;)

Owen also almost pooped his pants when he saw his name came up.  Sounds like he might have actually been worried and iffy if he could trust everyone?

• Love 1

So on Vesi (red tribe), Justine and Noelle are their own thing, Jesse is tight with Cody and Nneka, and he's trying to bring Dwight in.  Dwight has no vote for 2 TC, right?  I guess he really doesn't need his vote if he has Cody and Nneka.  That's still a majority.

And Dwight wants to target Cody.  Jesse pretty much summed up Cody in one sentence lol

Edited by LadyChatts

"I'm in the driver's seat." Famous last words in this game. Especially since his thinking Cody is no threat because Cody's "so chill and just livin' is already proof of a not so smart game. Because my guess is Cody's "chill attitude" is EXACTLY to convince everyone he's not a threat, while he takes them all out.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

"I'm in the driver's seat." Famous last words in this game. Especially since his thinking Cody is no threat because Cody's "so chill and just livin' is already proof of a not so smart game. Because my guess is Cody's "chill attitude" is EXACTLY to convince everyone he's not a threat, while he takes them all out.

My first thought was Cody is totally playing camp clown and trying to be the funny guy that no one takes seriously (when in reality they should be watching him more closely is probably his logic).  Also, what would Jesse care if Nneka was so mad at him for voting Cody off?  He'd have Dwight, Noelle, and Justine.  He wouldn't exactly be in a horrible spot.

Just now, Lantern7 said:

TRLB. Ugh. At least I can watch X2 if I need a RRS fix. Without the blue makeup, I mean.

Meh.  I'll just watch the 1977-1986 version.  Chances are Planet Earth will not end

5 minutes ago, Carey said:

Meh.  I'll just watch the 1977-1986 version.  Chances are Planet Earth will not end

If we ever witness the heat death of the universe, it’ll probably happen right before the TAR finale.

Yes, parents can still be dicks in the 2ast Century! Poor Geo.

Edited by Lantern7
Just now, dizzyd said:

I actually like the personal stories, helps me engage with the cast and remember them better. 

Same here.  Sure signs have meant the end several times, but that hasn't always been the case.  Win or lose. It's refreshing

• Love 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

So they found a way to make a Noelle segment about Cody?  Really, Show?

I was just thinking that Cody said he wanted to hear the story behind Noelle losing her leg-and then we get him talking about himself and his friend.  

I guess this explains why he is the way he is, though.  

1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

So they found a way to make a Noelle segment about Cody?  Really, Show?

Yeah it was odd. When the segment started it did seem like we were about to get her story about losing her leg but then it took a left turn and swerved to Cody's backstory.

• Love 1

So it's Owen with episode title.  I thought that it'd be Gabler.

Me too.  Yet somehow I can almost believe it with Owen?  Lol

So while Owen is moving at a snail's pace back to camp because he's being a good scout and got the water, it suddenly dawns on him that the others might be looking for the idol.

And apparently Elie and Jeanine think they are also in charge?

Edited by LadyChatts

So it's Owen with episode title.  I thought that it'd be Gabler.

Man, I so miss the prediction games I used to run (which features stuff like this).  Anyway, I agree I figured it would've been Gabe as well

• Love 1

It frustrates me every time insecure men are shaken by women. 

"These girls are gonna stick together UNTIL THE END."

Really? I get if you feel like you're closer with Gabler/Owen, but only sticking with the men because you're afraid of the women?

Gee, where have I heard THAT line before this month?

• Love 4

So Sami thinks Owen and Gabler are being underestimated.  Which, Gabler was practically throwing in the towel and saying how rough this is for him.  He said last week he wasn't going to play his idol and instead forfeit his vote to play the SITD because he felt responsible for losing.  I'd hardly say he's being underestimated of anything.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

It frustrates me every time insecure men are shaken by women. 

"These girls are gonna stick together UNTIL THE END."

Really? I get if you feel like you're closer with Gabler/Owen, but only sticking with the men because you're afraid of the women?

Gee, where have I heard THAT line before this month?

What I have never understood about this logic is that the bros do the same thing.  Yet somehow, it's not the same as the women aligning.  Why?  Anytime a guy has been asked this they can't answer it, because they know it is the same thing and they'd be hypocritical to say so.  

Bros aligning in an all bro-alliance=good, non-threatening.  Girls being seen breathing in the others direction=they must be stopped!

• Love 2