Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E02: Lovable Curmudgeon LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

What I have never understood about this logic is that the bros do the same thing.  Yet somehow, it's not the same as the women aligning.  Why?  Anytime a guy has been asked this they can't answer it, because they know it is the same thing and they'd be hypocritical to say so.  

Bros aligning in an all bro-alliance=good, non-threatening.  Girls being seen breathing in the others direction=they must be stopped!

Exactly. It's annoying. Every time there's a whiff of any female duo or trio, the guys notice and are OH SO SCARED.

But any guys aligning? It's almost always a non-issue because it's so normalized.

Even Justine/Noelle bonding was immediately noted by the guys by day 2. Yet Jesse/Dwight or Jesse/Cody won't be noticed because it's so common.

• Love 2

I hope Vesi or Coco lose, only because I don't want to see an alliance of Owen, Sami, and Gabler get the advantage in their tribe.  But also I don't want to see a tribe decimate themselves.

Plus, Vesi or Coco might actually be a more interesting TC.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Damn.  The snake is ust wearing them right out!

Vesi is far behind.

Nneka . . . what is she doing?!

Noelle was thinking the same thing from the side lines.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, DEL901 said:

Getting voted off the first time they lose?

Since Jesse was so worried about her being mad at him for targeting Cody, I wonder if he's re-thinking aligning with her.  She's really been the weak link in this challenge.

Okay, maybe Dwight is, too.  

Heh, the heckler Probst is coming out in this challenge.

• Love 1
Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

Looks like a Vesi Tribal Council.

Based on performance, Dwight and Nneka had better be scared, because that was performance.

They should be, but Cody/Nneka were a duo, and Jesse wants to align with them.  We'll see if this changes anything, because that was a pitiful performance.  

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

I'd personally be cutting Nneka because she was the one who stopped more than once while Dwight at least kept trying. Girl kept flipping a piece over and over and over again.

She stopped multiple times in the entire challenge.  It was noticeable and weird.  

I’m concerned that Noelle had that talking head about Nneka because usually that means Nneka won’t be voted out.  Ugh.  

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Which means she’ll find immunity . . . or the others overthink it and she remains safe. 🤷‍♂️

Let’s see if Vesi pulls a Baka and votes out someone besides the weakest link. 

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

I know it’s looking bad for Nneka, but I don’t think she’s gotten a confessional this episode so far. Unless the editors wanted to fuck with us like they sometimes do and not give her a confessional during her boot episode (like Sunday in Millennials vs. Gen X).  

• Love 1
Just now, jsm1125 said:

I know it’s looking bad for Nneka, but I don’t think she’s gotten a confessional this episode so far. Unless the editors wanted to fuck with us like they sometimes do and not give her a confessional during her boot episode (like Sunday in Millennials vs. Gen X).  

To be fair, Morriah only got one or two confessionals last episode and not even much of a story, and she was booted.

They'd just need to give Nneka something now.

Just now, Lady Calypso said:

So, are we getting a two-in-one episode? Two boots, just two different Tribals over the course of a few days?

We have SO MUCH TIME left.

I thought shipwheel island, but maybe it's going to be a crazy TC.

5 minutes ago, Lantern7 said:

Which means she’ll find immunity . . . or the others overthink it and she remains safe. 🤷‍♂️

There is half an episode left.  Either they decide to send someone else home or they spend 45 minutes arguing only to land back on her.  

What is on Janine's chin?

This has been punishment since season 1 because fire is the reward and their life in the game. 

Really? I only remember them doing it the last couple of seasons. In fact given them a flint is relatively recent, isn't it?

• Love 1