Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E05: Complicated

• Start Topic

Sumit wants to spice things up with Jenny; Usman wonders if the relationship is worth fighting for; Yara fears for her family in Ukraine; Liz opens up to her friend about a comment from Ed; Libby's sisters betray her; Angela prepares for Nigeria.

First Look: 23/9/22; TLC: 25/9/22; Discovery+: 25/9/22

So Angela has a new BFF she has known less than a year? They met because of the smoke smell? Uh...... and she is going to fly to Nigeria to surprise Mykull and see what he is really up to? Sounds like a plan. He may get the visa at any time but she wants to make sure he's worth it? He sounds like a L'Oreal product. Where did she get all of those clothes?

We then get Yara seeing the first part of the Ukraine invasion coverage. Jovi can't do much to help her, but her mom is in the Czech Republic and she is worried about her friends. Her trip home to visit family is not happening.

Sumit and Jenny do the zipline thing. All of a sudden, after the wedding, Sumit has turned over a new adventurous leaf.  At least Jenny did the zipline. It didn't look too bad. Plus Sumit is now in to the Kama Sutra? This never came up during all the years they were together? Why? Production shenanigans? Is he trying to exhaust her so she will leave and he can have his mommy back?

Ed is basically telling Liz to lose weight? Has he looked at himself? He is popping out of his shirt and he wants a good looking fiance? She isn't acceptable to him as she is? Who does he think he is? Their little role playing game didn't look that fun or enjoyable. Maybe take out some of the date nights that involve a lot of drinking. The relationship still seems toxic and codependent. Too bad no one is coming to their engagement party. Or that may be a production fake out.

• Like 2
  • Love 7
36 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Also Jenny is so arrogant.  She is an expert on sex and no one can teach her anything about it.  Riiight.

I get the impression she knows all she WANTS to know, but presumably Sumit has limited experience with only two sex partners and he wants to improve his technique. 

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

So Angela has a new BFF she has known less than a year?

Yes, when they met, they snuck off to have an illegal smoke in the airport bathroom. (Braying guffaw! Aren't we a riot?) Most US airports are smoke-free including Atlanta where I assume she flies from. Anyway, I was totally distracted by her new friend's hairstyle and all I could think of was a female Klingon, much like Darcey's Season 1 look. 

Plus Sumit is now in to the Kama Sutra?

I don't get this whole "honeymoon" storyline. Weren't they were married for months before Sumit told his parents? 

He is popping out of his shirt and he wants a good looking fiance?

My advice to Ed, when you don't have a neck, don't wear collared shirts. Crewnecks are your friend and they would also solve the ready to pop buttons issue. In the car, his shirt was riding up halfway over his ears. 

His house is a cluttered mess. Oh, and the scene opens with a shot of a dog turd on a wee wee pad. Nice camera work! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
52 minutes ago, magemaud said:

My advice to Ed, when you don't have a neck, don't wear collared shirts. Crewnecks are your friend and they would also solve the ready to pop buttons issue. In the car, his shirt was riding up halfway over his ears. 

When you have an ahem singular body type you really need to get your clothes tailored.  But of course he is too cheap.

• Love 3

Jenny and Summit. Ewwwwww. I dont want to hear details of their gross sex time.

Wasn't Angela suppose to quit smoking as part of her surgery requirements? I mean shit, she gets it for free and others would follow the rules and kill to get it done for free.  Maybe new best friend of Angela's should talk to old best friend because you always get the real scoop from the ex bestie.

• Love 7

Angela's new BFF's Southern accent lasted all of two sentences, at most.  Angela's storyline seems out of sequence.  She looks heavier and less craggily in this episode and she cites a higher weight than she said to the yoga instructor in an earlier episode.  She's still repulsive in every way.

• Applause 2
  • Love 6
14 hours ago, Grifter Lives said:

She looks heavier and less craggily in this episode and she cites a higher weight than she said to the yoga instructor in an earlier episode.

I wouldn't be surprised if she's putting the weight back on, and the weight she tells different people is just numbers that she seems to pull out of thin air. Now if we could see her step on the scale at Dr. Now's, we would know for sure! 

15 hours ago, greekmom said:

Wasn't Angela suppose to quit smoking as part of her surgery requirements?

The surgeon refused to perform a neck lift until she quit smoking so I don't think she had that procedure, just some Botox on her face and major dentistry. 

UPDATE: I might be wrong, according to Screenrant she did get a facelift (but it doesn't look to me like they worked on her neck) "Angela had gastric sleeve surgery, a breast reduction, and liposuction in August 2020...Angela then had a facelift and a breast lift to help with her sagging skin. She also had plastic surgery on her hands and revealed her desire to have a butt lift in the future. Most recently, Angela got teeth implants."

What kind of plastic surgery do people get on their HANDS? And how can you LIFT a butt that's not there? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 2
  • Love 4

Frozen diva. Liz might have put on some weight but under no circumstances are you supposed to mention that. Big ED is an idiot. 

a big fat gorilla that is what Big ED is. He has a tendency to go at women remember he talked about Roses breath bad breath? 

He’s scum he’s a scumbag I have no respect for him. Cause he looks like a frog he has to make himself big putting women down. What if Liz said ED looks like a frog?

Liz has put on some weight but she is still beautiful. She has a kid she was a waitress I do think she’s with Big Ed for financial security just my opinion? Does she have a trade? I hope Liz finds something she is passionate about.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Smoking dulls your sense of smell, right? So how strongly does Rene reek of smoke for Angela the Human Ashtray to pick up on it? I’m not sure they even had to bribe the bathroom attendant to leave, she probably just wanted to flee to a location with clean air. We haven’t heard of an airport bathroom being defiled like that since Darcey met Tom. And somehow none of this is more revolting than Sumit delivering his thoughts on “coitus.” I can’t believe I pay to watch this. Truly a new low.

ETA: how did I forget Charlie and his wife showing us a day in the life of a digital content creator? 🤮 “$70k a year!” “It’s easy money!” It is for you two, your kids are the ones who have to go to school tomorrow!

Edited by nutella fitzgerald
Tried and failed to block out the Potthast family business
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 5

Charlie is 100% an alcoholic and/or a cokehead and/or pill popper. He looks unhealthy and his wife is an enabler and also looks unhealthy with no muscel tone and very pale. Weird to have a husband pimping out your feet. Having said that, the whole family are binge drinkers and look strung out.

I think Angela and Michael are broken up and they are just trying to keep a storyline going for the money.

Ed's mom seemed really nice, so it really shocks me she isn't talking to him. Her daughter is a brat, but the mom always seemed so caring of him. 

• Love 2

I can understand Yara's concern for her family and friends, but I wonder what she thinks she can do if she goes to Prague.  

So, it's okay for Andre's dad to visit them for "several" months, but he doesn't want his wife and daughter around her family.  Alrighty then!

Summit doesn't seem to want to come to America.  At least Jenny knows that he isn't with her for a green card.  

I am glad that Usman finally said what a lot of people have been thinking; a lot of women slid into his DM and he picked Kimberly.  I wish he'd say why.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Adeejay said:

I can understand Yara's concern for her family and friends, but I wonder what she thinks she can do if she goes to Prague.  

So, it's okay for Andre's dad to visit them for "several" months, but he doesn't want his wife and daughter around her family.  Alrighty then!

Summit doesn't seem to want to come to America.  At least Jenny knows that he isn't with her for a green card.  

I am glad that Usman finally said what a lot of people have been thinking; a lot of women slid into his DM and he picked Kimberly.  I wish he'd say why.  

I have no idea if Yara is well-connected and has a network of folks who can help Ukrainians in terms of sending money for food, water, and other resources. The Canadian allowing of refugees is a bit different than the US. Putting politics aside, a former Premier (like a US Governor) and a former Deputy Premier and most members of various political parties had a fundraiser to send food, medical equipment, supplies, etc. to Ukraine. People donated anything and everything, and especially things like hospital beds, crutches, medical supplies. One Polish airline donated a plane to take some supplies and some were sent by ship - probably over $40 million Canadian. Yara would be better off finding the Ukrainian and Polish and other communities in that area and come up with some sort of fundraising drive. Most likely she would be fairly useless being on the ground over there.

• Love 1
11 hours ago, Adeejay said:

I would imagine Kim was pretty relentless in her flattery and pursuit of him and made comments that made him think she had the know-how and connections to make him the next Micheal Jackson. She probably told him she had spent $8K for one of MJ’s hats which led him to conclude she must be wealthy. 

Personally I don’t believe there were THAT many American women who were vying for his attention besides Kim (and apparently Zara.) He was pretty much unknown here until he was on TV with BGL. Maybe he communicated with all of the fish he had on the line but Kim looked the most promising (i.e., gullible). She “won” because she wrote the most enthusiastic essay, “Why I Want to be Sojaboy’s next American Sugar Mama.” Also, she might have promised him that she’d contact TLC to try to get their story a season before any of the other women in the running came up with that idea. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

She might not be useful but I can see her wanting to see her mother. And wanting to be closer by in case friends or family were fleeing the country. In her shoes I'd want to too. 

Absolutely. She has her green card interview in the next week. If she passes (and probably will), she can then travel. Be mindful of any advisories. It is frustrating to be ‘stuck’ and feeling unable to help or do anything. She is lucky to call and video chat with friends and family.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
22 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Ed's mom seemed really nice, so it really shocks me she isn't talking to him. Her daughter is a brat, but the mom always seemed so caring of him. 

Things aren't adding up. From what I know, Ed's mom has always been Team Ed, encouraging him and wanting him to find someone to love. Liz unquestionably loves Ed (no idea why) - and she's kind, devoted and polite. So what is the problem that Ed's mom (and daughter) have, exactly? What did I miss? Also, that was BS when Ed mentioned that he hadn't been in a relationship for 30 years. Ahhhh - what was Rose?

Michael and Angela - Michael being threatening in trying to obtain that 5K. I don't believe that. He's never shown us this side of him because I don't think he has that vindictiveness in him. Something doesn't ring true. In the preview for next week when Angela arrives in Nigeria, beating on his door like a wild beast (and she thinks that's the way to make someone want, love and respect her???) - Then she goes after his car? I had pity for her because of her unfortunate looks and lack of insight in the past, but like I said I knew those feelings would go away and they did. What a pathetic, sad, bitter, misguided, uneducated, violent and stupid human being. She will spend the rest of her life trying to beat people into caring for her, but she's doomed to never finding a partner. Period.

• Like 6
  • Applause 6
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

Also, that was BS when Ed mentioned that he hadn't been in a relationship for 30 years. Ahhhh - what was Rose?

I wondered about that, too. He also said the exact same thing before he met Rose. Much like Debbie claiming she hasn’t had sex in 13 years when we all heard about her one night stand last year when the guy told her to shut up. I guess we’re supposed to forget those pesky little details. 
I thought that maybe Ed didn’t count his relationship with Rose because they didn’t have sex until I remembered they DID sleep together once. Ed crowed about it to the cameras the next day but Rose seemed embarrassed to confirm it. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
On 9/25/2022 at 9:56 PM, bravofan27 said:

Charlie is 100% an alcoholic and/or a cokehead and/or pill popper. He looks unhealthy and his wife is an enabler and also looks unhealthy with no muscel tone and very pale. Weird to have a husband pimping out your feet. Having said that, the whole family are binge drinkers and look strung out.

I think Angela and Michael are broken up and they are just trying to keep a storyline going for the money.

Andrei's dad is a sweetheart and not a s--t stirrer like Libby's family. I don't blame him for not wanting to be around them. They treat him terribly. 

If Charlie really can't remember the awful things he did, he must be having blackouts.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
On 9/25/2022 at 8:40 PM, Adeejay said:

Has his dad caused any difficulties--even the slightest?  The script requires that Libby's mother and sisters stir the shit.  And let's not forget Brother Charlie.  I think Andrei could forgive and forget (not Charlie)...if the women learn to be adults.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
10 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

Has his dad caused any difficulties--even the slightest? 

That reminds me, was Andrei’s sweet Dad expected to stay home alone during this birthday party or did Libby’s boorish family have the graciousness to invite him? 

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
19 hours ago, magemaud said:

I would imagine Kim was pretty relentless in her flattery and pursuit of him and made comments that made him think she had the know-how and connections to make him the next Micheal Jackson. She probably told him she had spent $8K for one of MJ’s hats which led him to conclude she must be wealthy. 

Personally I don’t believe there were THAT many American women who were vying for his attention besides Kim (and apparently Zara.) He was pretty much unknown here until he was on TV with BGL. Maybe he communicated with all of the fish he had on the line but Kim looked the most promising (i.e., gullible). She “won” because she wrote the most enthusiastic essay, “Why I Want to be Sojaboy’s next American Sugar Mama.” Also, she might have promised him that she’d contact TLC to try to get their story a season before any of the other women in the running came up with that idea. 

He also had some woman in Canada who sent him money. I think she bought him a car. I remember seeing some screen shots.

I wonder if Kimmy "won" because she was gushing about MJ, and showing him her collection. I dont remember - did she meet MJ as well?  That might have sparked Usman to think that Kimmy has connections to the music industry instead of being just a superfan.

• Useful 1
On 9/24/2022 at 12:35 AM, Frozendiva said:

So Angela has a new BFF she has known less than a year? They met because of the smoke smell? Uh...... and she is going to fly to Nigeria to surprise Mykull and see what he is really up to? Sounds like a plan. He may get the visa at any time but she wants to make sure he's worth it? He sounds like a L'Oreal product. Where did she get all of those clothes?

Their little role playing game didn't look that fun or enjoyable. Maybe take out some of the date nights that involve a lot of drinking. The relationship still seems toxic and codependent. Too bad no one is coming to their engagement party. Or that may be a production fake out.

Angela is extremely abrasive.  It isn't hard for me to believe she has a hard time keeping friends.  Having said that, just like Liz's gym buddy, I couldn't care less what some random stranger thinks about the cast here.

The roleplay was creepy and gross, and I play tabletop roleplaying games every week.  I've also never heard of an engagement party.

• Love 2
12 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Andrei's dad is a sweetheart and not a s--t stirrer like Libby's family. I don't blame him for not wanting to be around them. They treat him terribly. 

If Charlie really can't remember the awful things he did, he must be having blackouts.

I don't see Andrei's father appearing for precisely the reasons you've listed.  Charlie, like everyone, must be the hero of his own story, but I did resent the show wasting so much of my time with this very heavy-handed narrative and the selective OnlyFans shoot.  I'd rather see Libby butcher nursery rhymes, and that's saying a lot.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, greekmom said:

I dont remember - did she meet MJ as well?

I don't remember that she said that she met him in person, only that she was a superfan and obviously obsessed with him. If she HAD met him, I think we would have heard about it OVER AND OVER like she had an audience with The Pope.

Edited by magemaud
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, anoninrva said:

The roleplay was creepy and gross, and I play tabletop roleplaying games every week.  I've also never heard of an engagement party.

I thought it was interesting that over on Pillow Talk, creepy old Ron and Betty thought Ed's cheesy pickup lines were absolutely hilarious. They were laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing they ever saw. I thought it was super lame and Ed didn't even quote them correctly! 

Engagement parties around here (NJ) are huge gift grabs. Couples even have gift registries! 

• Applause 1
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, kittle1974 said:

Did anyone else notice that old coke(meth?)-head Charlie can't keep his lips still when he isn't talking?

I didn't notice that but now I'll be on the lookout for it. I still think Mom's Birthday Party should REALLY be a pretense for an intervention, but I guess nobody could drink if that was the case. 

6 minutes ago, kittle1974 said:

It creeped me out more than him pimping out his wife's disgusting (and dirty!) feet on the internet. 

Did I see some kind of tattoo on her instep or was it dirt? 

1 hour ago, anoninrva said:

Angela is extremely abrasive.  It isn't hard for me to believe she has a hard time keeping friends. 

I have no idea why any woman would want to hang out with Angela, her drama, and her "it's all about me" attitude. Then again, I know women who don't necessarily have a lot of drama in their lives but boy, they have endless story after story after story about themselves and their experiences and willingly and forcefully relay every word to their victims. They aren't interested in the slightest to hear other people's input. Yet, they have friends, so who knows?

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

I thought it was interesting that over on Pillow Talk, creepy old Ron and Betty thought Ed's cheesy pickup lines were absolutely hilarious. They were laughing hysterically like it was the funniest thing they ever saw. I thought it was super lame and Ed didn't even quote them correctly! 

These two thought everything was the most hysterical thing they ever heard. Some things aren't all that funny, folks. To me it just reads phony.

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Breedom said:

I have no idea why any woman would want to hang out with Angela, her drama, and her "it's all about me" attitude.

I had forgotten why Jojo was no longer friends with Angela so this refreshed my memory. People were accusing Angela of mistreating Jojo and she fired back (with Michael) with this rant: 

"Listen, you don’t want this. You don’t want this. Jojo’s a habitual liar, I’m gonna say it one time, and that’s the last time you’ll hear it. A habitual freaking liar. Jojo got paid for everything she done. She harassed TLC constantly [to Michael]. Did she not, honey? So, get your facts straight and don’t come on our lives. We want positive energy. We don’t want psychotic... I used Jojo. Jojo used y’all. I don’t speak about her, but you gonna keep on bringing it to our attention? Me and Michael don’t give a damn about Jojo. ... Every time Jojo was supposed to go to Nigeria? She was supposed to stay a week. She stayed two days. California, my surgery? She was supposed to stay a week? She stayed two days. Filming. Shame on y’all to believe such absurd shit, but, you know, the devil walks strong nowadays, and I’m a God believer. God bless you. God bless you, Jojo."

• Mind Blown 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I had forgotten why Jojo was no longer friends with Angela so this refreshed my memory. People were accusing Angela of mistreating Jojo and she fired back (with Michael) with this rant: 

"Listen, you don’t want this. You don’t want this. Jojo’s a habitual liar, I’m gonna say it one time, and that’s the last time you’ll hear it. A habitual freaking liar. Jojo got paid for everything she done. She harassed TLC constantly [to Michael]. Did she not, honey? So, get your facts straight and don’t come on our lives. We want positive energy. We don’t want psychotic... I used Jojo. Jojo used y’all. I don’t speak about her, but you gonna keep on bringing it to our attention? Me and Michael don’t give a damn about Jojo. ... Every time Jojo was supposed to go to Nigeria? She was supposed to stay a week. She stayed two days. California, my surgery? She was supposed to stay a week? She stayed two days. Filming. Shame on y’all to believe such absurd shit, but, you know, the devil walks strong nowadays, and I’m a God believer. God bless you. God bless you, Jojo."

But yet they were friends for years, Angela's just a toxic nasty horrible bitch . I call bullshit on this & while I'm here her new "friend" is probably there for her 5 minutes of fame, met in an airport restroom while they were sharing a puff my ass.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
36 minutes ago, Welshman in Ca said:

But yet they were friends for years, Angela's just a toxic nasty horrible bitch . I call bullshit on this & while I'm here her new "friend" is probably there for her 5 minutes of fame, met in an airport restroom while they were sharing a puff my ass.

Actually, I totally believe the airport meeting story but I think Renee recognized Angela from the show and approached her as a fan, then Angela noticed the cigarette smell and bummed a cigarette thus forging a totally contrived "friendship." Renee was only too happy to continue the charade when she had the chance to be on television. Just my theory! 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 9/25/2022 at 6:58 PM, nutella fitzgerald said:

ETA: how did I forget Charlie and his wife showing us a day in the life of a digital content creator? 🤮 “$70k a year!” “It’s easy money!” It is for you two, your kids are the ones who have to go to school tomorrow!

They didn’t make that money with pictures of her feet.  They have done hardcore porn on their OF, I have seen some.

On 9/25/2022 at 2:28 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

What if Liz said ED looks like a frog?

Frogs are fairly streamlined, he is more a toad.

On 9/24/2022 at 9:50 PM, magemaud said:

Screenrant she did get a facelift

Her jowls are so wrinkly they look like a scrotum.  Can she sue for malpractice?

On 9/25/2022 at 10:40 PM, Adeejay said:

So, it's okay for Andre's dad to visit them for "several" months

Free babysitting.

On 9/25/2022 at 10:40 PM, Adeejay said:

I give Usman credit for being able to perform with her.  Most men couldn’t.

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
15 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Did Charlie actually say everybody acts like that at weddings?  I must be a disappointing guest.

7 hours ago, greekmom said:

That might have sparked Usman to think that Kimmy has connections to the music industry instead of being just a superfan.

He may think San Diego is Hollywood adjacent.

3 hours ago, anoninrva said:

Having said that, just like Liz's gym buddy,

I found her friend’s lips so distracting.

• LOL 1
2 hours ago, Breedom said:

These two thought everything was the most hysterical thing they ever heard. Some things aren't all that funny, folks. To me it just reads phony.

They were getting on my nerves with the frogs' legs. Why do they have to eat Kermit? (I'm not a vegan - wish I were - but I don't eat anything that would expand my palate anymore and I eat as little meat as possible to still get enough protein.) Maybe it's a thing where they live, but it seemed like they'd never had them before. It made me sad when Ron did the jokey dance thing with the legs.

Still, I do silly things when I'm goofy, too. But I was just starting to not be as irritated by Betty.

If there's ever a Pillow Talk episode with Ron and Betty AND Jennifer and Jesse, I'll watch something else.

• Applause 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Her jowls are so wrinkly they look like a scrotum.  Can she sue for malpractice?

I don't believe the facelift report, either. I think she might have just had some Botox in her forehead. Her jowls and neck are still as bad as ever and no reputable surgeon would have worked on them because of her smoking. 

• Love 3
54 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

He may think San Diego is Hollywood adjacent.

Well, at least it's in the same state unlike BGL who hailed from Pennsylvania! 

1 minute ago, JeanJean said:

Is he stupid or just a jerk?

yes, indeed

• Love 1
5 hours ago, magemaud said:

Engagement parties around here (NJ) are huge gift grabs. Couples even have gift registries! 

Really? I had not heard of them either. I live in the Midwest, so give us about 5 years and they'll be commonplace here, too. 

• Useful 1
8 minutes ago, TipseyGirl said:

Really? I had not heard of them either. I live in the Midwest, so give us about 5 years and they'll be commonplace here, too. 

You’re lucky things seem to be more sensible in the Midwest. I’d like to blame the Kardashians for some of these trends but here engagement parties have been common for years. Often given on the pretext of meeting the couple. Don’t get me started on the elaborate co-ed bridal showers held at restaurants which rival the wedding reception. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

You’re lucky things seem to be more sensible in the Midwest. I’d like to blame the Kardashians for some of these trends but here engagement parties have been common for years. Often given on the pretext of meeting the couple. Don’t get me started on the elaborate co-ed bridal showers held at restaurants which rival the wedding reception. 

Oh geez, yes. The co-ed bridal showers are a thing here too. It's not my thing and they also have co-ed baby showers. The guy is usually left sitting there looking like a big doofus.

1 minute ago, TipseyGirl said:
Edited by TipseyGirl
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 1

The feet!!! The feet!!!!!!! 

I will say she’s beautiful. Nice pretty feet. Whatever floats your boat. Guys pay for that???? Haha lol so now Charlie is a foot pimp. This is hilarious. 

isn’t Libby doing onlyfans also?

Liz the role play thing??? So she’s a dom??? Go go none of those pickup lines were good??? lol 

so Liz is shaking her booty with the blonde she was beefing about last week??

Kimberly and Usman I can’t do it anymore. Usman you are a gigalo. 

Angela I’m just gonna call you scripted all your stuff looks scripted. Including her new fake  friendship. 

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

The feet!!! The feet!!!!!!! 

I will say she’s beautiful. Nice pretty feet. Whatever floats your boat. Guys pay for that???? Haha lol so now Charlie is a foot pimp. This is hilarious. 

isn’t Libby doing onlyfans also?

Liz the role play thing??? So she’s a dom??? Go go none of those pickup lines were good??? lol 

so Liz is shaking her booty with the blonde she was beefing about last week??

Kimberly and Usman I can’t do it anymore. Usman you are a gigalo. 

Angela I’m just gonna call you scripted all your stuff looks scripted. Including her new fake  friendship. 

Her personality makes her ugly, though. After two minutes talking to her, I'd go "ugh."

4 hours ago, TipseyGirl said:

Oh geez, yes. The co-ed bridal showers are a thing here too. It's not my thing and they also have co-ed baby showers. The guy is usually left sitting there looking like a big doofus.

Next up, dating parties!

• LOL 1