Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E03: The End of Football

Cranberry
  • Start Topic

I was like a mini Royal Pains reunion for Carmen's case, with Mark Feuerstein and Ben Shenkman.

I hate Ri'Chard's glasses, all of the frames so far. So ugly. I like plain and subtle frames so you can actually see the person's face.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
On 9/23/2022 at 4:56 AM, MSterling said:

I was like a mini Royal Pains reunion for Carmen's case, with Mark Feuerstein and Ben Shenkman.

That was fun. And they both played bad guys here.

I loved Diane being badass is court again. I'm getting tired of the psilocybin therapy plot.

I did not like the guy  who wanted to cause problems so he could buy the team for cheap. But true to life, there are a lot of psychopaths in business.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:59 AM, Haleth said:

Wow, Carmen really is walking on the edge of a knife.  Was it her idea to have one crime boss threaten another? 

Yes. That was the backup plan she told Diane she had.

• Like 1
On 9/22/2022 at 9:26 AM, Zaffy said:

I enjoyed this one, more courtroom = more joy!
I wonder if Carmen will survive the season. It was quite a smart move to ask for Rivi's help. 
But still, she is in trouble.

Yes! Not one but two courtroom storylines! This is what I'm here for, not weird protests and drug trips. This was a great episode. But I also wish I understood the Carmen thing better. Why do they need her so badly, and don't they know she has bosses to answer to and is just a junior associate? I'm no legal expert, but it just seems like there's have to be some mechanism in place, otherwise any old murderer could just find an attorney and demand they get someone else convicted for every murder they commit.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 9/24/2022 at 2:22 PM, milkyaqua said:

It was a good decision.

Like others, I liked the two-trial episode. Regarding the faked footage of Wallace Shawn...Are we to believe that the DA himself created the fake? He didn't seem like the kind of guy to do that. On the other hand, if the footage were provided to him by an outside source, wouldn't a top-flight lawyer (like he is supposed to be) authenticate the evidence before using it? Maybe we are supposed to believe he had it altered himself. 

Edited by Milburn Stone
  • Like 1

I’m not a fan of assholes threatening people, as though they own the world.  I’m not a fan of Carmen’s storyline, but I like that she wanted to do the right thing.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Sex, food, music, cross-examination. Priorities. Ri'Chard haz dem. (Guess he told Jesus to hit the road.)

This episode was quite timely given the controversy in the NFL right now about players taking the field despite their potentially dire medical conditions.

The Royal Pains reunion was cute.

TMW you have to threaten your bad guy client with your even badder guy client. Go on, Carmen.

Still predicting Diane will end up getting with her drug therapist unless her husband comes back.

Over on reddit they're suggesting Carmen for her own spin-off show to fill the gap left by Better Call Saul. I'd watch it. The producers would probably have Marissa as her co-star though. Ehhh.