Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E01: Livin LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

One winning tribe earns supplies at the opening challenge while the remaining tribes choose between a mental or physical challenge to earn their camp essentials.

original airdate 9/21/22

This is your LIVE CHAT

1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

Happy premiere day!  

Hmm, Morriah (I think that was her name) is already acting like a discount MaryAnne with the good vibes attitude.

You can see her colors from low orbit.

Cripes, another Cody?!?

Edited by Lantern7
  • LOL 3
Just now, dizzyd said:

Survivor/TAR season premier should be a holiday. Hope this cast brings it and we have an awesome season. 

Last season was good so I feel like there's a high bar to follow that.  So far no one besides Cody made me want to roll my eyes so I guess that's a good sign.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

So is the winning tribe Bessie?

There is a Baca and a Boco. That's what the names sound like anyway.

I kept thinking they were saying Fessy, but I think I have too much Big Brother on the brain.  Also, there's a guy this season named Jesse but I have no idea what tribe he's on, so I was extra confused who or what they were talking about.

So Baka (yellow tribe) gets a second chance to get their supplies.  Either complete a brainteaser as a group or two members go off alone to dig them up.  I guess blue tribe will have this waiting for them, too.

Sami right away says he wants to do the sweat where he digs the supplies up.  Owen hates that idea because he's afraid he'll get volunteered to go with him.

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

None of these people has practiced with a machete before?!  Where did they think they were coming?!

And so many of them claim they've loved the show and watched for so many years. So that really makes no sense to me. At least mullet guy admitted he only got into the show during the pandemic.