Type keyword(s) to search

S43.E01: Livin LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Sami and Gabler arguing at the maze.  Sami isn't impressed with his maze partner.

I almost hope they lose if Gabler or Sami goes.

Probst says those two can't panic, but they are in trouble.  Sounds like a great time to panic to me.

And Baka loses immunity.  Gabler might be in trouble, but he has his idol, so he may play that and be safe.  Not really sure who else could be a target.

Edited by LadyChatts
Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Well this is going to be an interesting pre-tribal discussion because Gabler and Sami were NOT feeling each other in this. But they all now know that Gabler has an immunity necklace.

The rest of the tribe should be flushing Gabler's idol out while getting Sami voted off.

I just looked at the clock, and there isn't going to be a lot of time for post-game strategy and TC.  Boring, predictable boot ahead?

And Gabler, try talking to contestants from seasons past where Jeff was flat out calling them pathetic and terrible (maybe not those words but that's what he meant).  He was treating you with kid gloves.

• Love 1

I'd think the priority is who do you feel the most secure with and who you don't think would save you.  It always seems strange to me that the losing tribe prioritizes strength as a reason to keep someone - I mean, where was strength during the immunity challenge you just lost?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

I'd think the priority is who do you feel the most secure with and who you don't think would save you.  It always seems strange to me that the losing tribe prioritizes strength as a reason to keep someone - I mean, where was strength during the immunity challenge you just lost?

Yeah, and not only that, the reason they lost was because Gabler AND Sami couldn't stop bickering and work together.

I would vote out Janine. The tiniest person, gets stuck?  i know that's the logic of having her do that but she either underestimated her size, or her strength to pull herself through.    That bugs me that she could not do that, without wasting so much time.  

• Like 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Lamb18 said:

Does Morriah teach kindergarten? They didn't win, they lost!

Man, speaking of Boston Rob (Rob vs Philip FTC), it would've been curtains if you said that when he's around.

FWIW, the Fast & Furious Vin Diesel quote came to my mind

Just now, mishap said:

I would vote out Janine. The tiniest person, gets stuck?  i know that's the logic of having her do that but she either underestimated her size, or her strength to pull herself through.    That bugs me that she could not do that, without wasting so much time.  

Sure, but on the other hand, they DID catch up and it was Sami and Gabler's inability to work together that lost them the win. Neither could work together or communicate to finish their puzzle. I'd put them more at blame.

• Love 1