Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

He can’t keep his story straight.   He still says Janelle  should have thrown the boys out and then 2 minutes later says he  should have done things differently.  That right there should have  been one of those things 

• Like 12
  • Applause 2

I am sorta watching. I am having to help my husband who has a really bad hip get ready for bed. Also we had our grandson over and I am still cleaning up. I still want a “slap” button on the remote. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Talking Point three:

If you don't side with Kody then you are disloyal. Even if it means asking you to throw your children out of the house (while Kody and Robin keep an outside help--the nanny). You must do whatever I say, even if you disagree.

You need to be angry with Christine, so that she is ostracized from the family.

You can't support both people.

And another aside, Robyn and Kody were near death's door, although neither of them were hospitalized.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

We're ALL sick of counselor Robbyn.  She needs to just shut the fuck up and go back to the "mansion" and put on some Victoria's Secret underoos for King Douchecanoe and be done with it.

Also, start working on that J-O-B where somebody else besides TLC gives you a paycheck.  I hear they're hiring at Burger King. On the crappy side of town.

And start packing those Precious Memories geegaws for that garage sale you're gonna need to have when y'all move into that 2 bedroom apartment.

• Like 12
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 2
17 minutes ago, altopower said:

And here she goes with her dry crying. And her eyebrows don't look as bad as they have in the talking heads recently.

I’m sure they had hair and makeup for the tell all.  I hope Robyn takes the hint from the person that did her eyebrows!  

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

They need to dump Suki and get Kevin Frazier as a host.  She lets Kody and Robyn get away with too many unanswered questions.  Also it should be a requirement for the host to actually watch the show.

Kody blabbering on about Gabe and Garrison when it was Kody’s golf pencil that got everybody in this mess to begin with 🙄

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Talking Point three:

If you don't side with Kody then you are disloyal. Even if it means asking you to throw your children out of the house (while Kody and Robin keep an outside help--the nanny). You must do whatever I say, even if you disagree.

You need to be angry with Christine, so that she is ostracized from the family.

You can't support both people.

And another aside, Robyn and Kody were near death's door, although neither of them were hospitalized.

And Janelle somehow was supposed to camp outside his door even though he never came near her home whenever anyone at her place  had Covid 

• Like 14
  • Applause 1

Janelle is saying that she has to leave the door open for Kody, due to her religious beliefs, but hopes he doesn't come through it because then her conscience is clean about being rid of him.  Sort of a religious loophole she's hoping to exploit.  So as long as he isn't willing to accept her independence, which he won't be, she is home free.  

• Like 14
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I am sure that it burns both Kody and Robyn that Christine and Janelle are feeling happier now that they are Kody-free.

And Janelle is clear, her leaving is about the way that Kody treated their kids.

It goes back to biology--human mothers are hard wired to choose their children over their husbands.

• Like 10
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Janelle doesn't miss you Kody, because you were never around.  The fact that she has a relationship with Christine seems to be eating him alive.

This is another reason I want Christine and Janelle to have their own show. Pick an organ and Kody will say they stabbed him in it. Either that or send him in a tizzy with his hair ringlets flapping.

Edited by TexasTiffany
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, altopower said:

I don't trust it for one second. 

That apology lasted about as long as a fart in the wind.  He's already back to dissing Janelle for not kicking them out for not adhering to his covid protoculls.  He just wants it HIS WAY ALL THE TIME. The. End.

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

I'm glad that Janelle is directly and clearly calling out that Kody and Robyn thought it was okay to spend money to buy Robyn and Christine houses (remember, Kody wanted half of Christine's house), but Janelle was never prioritized.

They could have purchased a smaller home for Robyn. They could have prioritized paying off the land and building for Janelle.

Kody and Robyn slid her right into basement wife status.

So when history repeated itself and the basement wife jumps to the single life they are angry.

Because it is never Kody's or Robyn's fault.

• Like 8
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

Talking Point four:

Kody and his ex-wives made the choices and Robyn wants to be left out of it. And it is the ex-wives' fault because they are not treating Kody as their best customer (I guess the customer is always right).

Dry eye cry #2 noted.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Love 2

WTF was Robyn even talking about, how the family sold her on this dream, then snatched it away??? Kody and Meri did that, Christine and Janelle were NOT into another wife at all, and even Kody and Meri say that Christine wasn't very welcoming, so which is it? Did Christine sucker Robyn into dating her husband while she was heavily pregnant, or was she a horrible wretch right out of the gate? Can't be both. Being a major bitch to you isn't trying to sell you on something Robyn. But I don't think Christine was a total bitch, I think she was trying to behave how she was expected to, but was also letting her concerns and feelings be known. Which were completely ignored, which didn't further endear Christine to Robyn.  

But Robyn, girl you gotta pick a story and stick to it, we're all sittin' here getting whiplash.  😉 

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

Does Robyn realize that she may have this great communication because Kody is in her house and her bed the majority of the time!  He doesn’t even call the others on their anniversary.

• Like 17
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Twopper said:

Why is Robyn comparing Kody to a customer?? 

Because she's a ho?

Janelle may need to re-think her religion if she's gonna stay around because her "eternal life" hangs in the balance.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1