Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Why does Christine owe Robyn anything?   She hasn’t cultivated a relationship with her.   How does that work when you are the one making all the effort?   

Hahaha!   Wanted wives to have a good relationship by putting wedges between them.  

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Kody continues to place himself at the center of everything. He doesn't seem to understand that he no longer plays a part in Janelle's and Christine's relationship.

They get to be friends now and there is no jealousy to competition.

Kody wants Janelle to fall in line behind him, but that is unlikely to happen.

You can't offer scraps and not think Janelle is going to take a best friend in Christine.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 1
  • Love 7
8 minutes ago, altopower said:

Maybe now is when Christine convinces Janelle to leave.

Douchie's gonna do that ALL BY HIMSELF!  Just like he did with Christine.  He's tried and tried with Meri and she's just not buying it but he wants her gone too.  But he wants all the $$$, all the land, the big house.. the whole enchilada. 

Douchie, you ARE A LOSER!

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, altopower said:

So what new things have we learned so far?

1. Kody wants a closer relationship with Janelle, who doesn't seem interested.

2. Janelle and Christine are friends.

Anything else?

Janelle is incompetent with getting the RV set up. Kody is annoyed with the RV and Janelle.  Staying in the RV in winter is idiotic.  These people are morons. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

I think Kody doesn't like the whole RV thing because Janelle is using that to push building on the land and I don't think Robyn has any interest in leaving her McMansion and having Kody close to the other wives.

• Like 1
  • Love 17

I find it interesting that Kody said that he knows for a fact that there are rentals in Flagstaff.  If memory serves, the reason Robyn had to buy her mansion was because there weren't any rentals.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

Kody's pissed that Janelle is off making plans and finding a rental without consulting him and getting him to make decisions. Dude, she left that idea behind a long time ago when she realized you didn't make them in any kind of timely way if at all.

• Love 8

Now he's going to interrogate Mykelti and Tony.  It's his poor widdle broken heart. Aww....

VOMIT emoji!! Where are you when we need you??

I'm normally drinking wine while watching this shitshow but tonight I'm not because I have to work tomorrow.  Usually I don't work on Mondays.  Now I know WHY I drink wine during this.  It makes me relaxed.

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that Kody said that he knows for a fact that there are rentals in Flagstaff.  If memory serves, the reason Robyn had to buy her mansion was because there weren't any rentals.  

No rentals with the requisite 7 bedrooms.  Day-Un has his own master suite.  Sobyn will never let her kids move out.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Kody is in this in between of wanting to have control but not really wanting to have any relationship with the people he wants to control.  

2 minutes ago, goofygirl said:

Now he's going to interrogate Mykelti and Tony.  It's his poor widdle broken heart. Aww....

He’s gotta be right.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 4

I like that we see Janelle's spiritual marriage fall apart as a result of the way he is treating Christine. Kody recognized that and tries to pull Janelle closer.

What would make it better is if Janelle leaves and tells the Raging Kody and Victim Robyn that she is unwilling to exploit the end of the relationship for a television paycheck.

I'd love a fast forward to 2023 with Janelle and Christine being newly single grandmas on their own.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Oh good, I thought I remembered there was a Live Chat for Sister Wives.

I have to say RIGHT NOW that Kody is acting as though he expects people to feel sorry for him!?!  

That tantrum he threw last week was the most repulsive behavior I've ever seen on a reality show.  And I've seen Teresa Guidice turn over a table and someone vomit in the Below Deck hot tub.

He's an embarrassment to everyone in that family.

Bah!

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 9

Kody, unsurprisingly, does not understand the complexity and evolution of relationships. Despite having had some past conflict, Christine and Janelle also had an important shared interest, the kids. Now that the main source of conflict, polygamist marriage (to Kody of all people), is gone the positive parts remain. He sees everything as all or nothing, doesn't he? If you're not 100% good, then you're 100% bad in his eyes. So he doesn't have the ability to understand typical relationships.  And he is PISSED that Janelle doesn't hate Christine over this. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

I was wondering why Mykelti likes Robyn so much, while her other siblings don't particularly care for her.  Now I know; Robyn was the first to actually accept her husband.  

Edited by Adeejay
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Love 3