Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. . . . and Mrs.

• Start Topic

After their trip to Brazil to visit sister wife-to-be Roberta, the Merrifields eagerly prepare for her arrival; the Davises hope everything goes according to plan as they put together a commitment ceremony to celebrate their union with Danielle.

Original air date 2022.09.05

Bobblehead is "marrying" the Davises.  Nick's harem is growing. Expect incredible pearls of wisdom from Nick while Danielle bobs her head in an attempt to get her few working synapses to fire.  I'm sure we'll all find it a very emotional event.  Of course, those emotions will not be the ones they are hoping for.

Ick and Dannielle will be getting things ready for Bert's arrival.  Expect tears by the bucket.  

• LOL 9

I can't wait to get a better look at the Nick and the Sister Wives "wedding" attire. The women looked like some kind of forest nymphs, especially the pregnant one with her belly exposed, and Nick is looking extra "gangsta." 

added to note: I just got a pop up ad for birthstone engagement rings, hmmmm

and, I wasn’t disappointed! 

CC40A379-80A4-4F95-B422-7B7D85AE9E5D.jpeg

288658DE-B4FE-42C0-8522-647C6661EE6F.jpeg

Edited by magemaud
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 13
  • Love 2

Dannnnnnnielle is upset because now damp, weedy Garrick will expect her to put out every night. Seems to me she could butch up for the five minutes of sex and the half hour of weeping and praying. But maybe she's tired of that and wanted the break?

This poor kid is shell shocked. He sounds like a hostage. 

• Wink 2
  • LOL 4

Dannnielle can spare us the theatrics.  She knows good and well that she didn't want Bert to come to the U.S.  If she did, she wouldn't have told her that Garrick and Lea were "intimate", when all they did was kiss.  That he continues to send her money is mind boggling.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
1 minute ago, CSunshine76 said:

Oh God, I love a 21 year old saying they never knew they could be this happy or love like this existed. Of course not, you are fucking 21. Go live your life instead of settling with this freak show family.

Perhaps I bloomed late but I didn’t feel even close to ready for marriage until I hit 30.

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

We all sensed that Bert was pulling a long con and we were watching it from our homes. They were sending her and her mother money for three years? 🤣🤣 We said her mother didn’t seem very sick. Bert taking them on her own personal poverty tour was like a commercial, showing them why she needed them to continue to send in their donations. If they weren’t so stupid.......

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 12
9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Good thing they went through the divorce so Garrick could marry Bert. 

For sure.  That was some good thinking.  Oh, Lordy, please don’t let Bert screw us over with a conciliatory phone call in the final moments tonight.  “Oh, husband and sister,  I’ve come to my senses.  I saw the photo of that pathetic kiss, and realize that only I will be the one to make my king snot all over himself.  Please send money.  Love love love, Bert, your manipulative betrothed.

1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Perhaps I bloomed late but I didn’t feel even close to ready for marriage until I hit 30.

And how long have these clowns been wooing her?  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Garrick is simply beyond belief. "This was going to be your special room together"?? The fuck? What a fucking douchebag. He's determined to have a harem. What happens if (by some fucking miracle) he did manage to acquire his five wives? Would he just put a bunch of bunkbeds in that one room? Did he really think they'd all sit in there, braiding each other's hair and waiting for their turn with that soggy mushroom? 

You were going to steam your vaginas, and have pillow fights in lingerie in this room.  

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Well, you know that Nick is an original thinker. "You know, let's expand our definition of flowers. Cauliflower, for example, has flower right in the name!"

God knows he had the time to fully research the matter.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
11 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Wife #1 (what's her name? April?) is really, really weird. She sounds drugged or something. Just not part of this world. 

Dear lord the getup on Preggo Wife. I am DEAD. 

Just imagine being a member of their family. I cannot EVEN.

I’d be polite and congratulatory and dance the night away, but my internal facial expression!!!!!??

• Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

THIS!!! This is soooo very imaginative!!  Just think...  These doofuses BUILT ANOTHER HOUSE so that Bert and Dannnnnnnnnnnnielle would have a "special" room....

Hopefully, Bert's made her FINAL decision and she'll just fade into the woodwork.  The Merrifields MIGHT need to re-think this whole stupid game they're attempting to play!!

• Useful 1
  • Love 5