Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. . . . and Mrs.

• Start Topic

On 9/5/2022 at 7:46 PM, CSunshine76 said:

AND THERE IT IS!!! He sends her a large sum of money, and she ends it.

Morons. 

Danielle…quit bringing God into this. God also gave us free will. And you guys made a terrible decision with yours. Suck it up!

On 9/5/2022 at 7:51 PM, Pepper Mostly said:

"God wants us to live this way" says Dannnnielle. That's why they have never found a single person yet who'll sign on to this foolishness. 

Dannnielle also believes that God died on the cross. Oy.

• LOL 2

This was a disturbing episode. Glad dumber than he Kleenex he refuses to use ICK got left at the blue balls alter. But Danielle's outbursts? WTF was that? And her kids were there, maybe filming? Why is she being filmed like that? It was not a TLC film crew - it looked like the phone cam. That was gross. Their poor kids. I hope they get da fuq out that casa and invest in therapy. 

Nick is special. His harem is special. If I can't say nothing else nice...

Trying to get out of the step kid's band show tom. Love her BUT its, (small voice) Love after Lock up. Watching solo and it's not the same. Electra and Coco (my pets) just sit and judge the folks and me for watching. 

• Love 2
11 hours ago, magemaud said:

Bedtime at the Davis residence  palace

B2CA8BBB-B4F3-4189-85FA-7078540FFD49.jpeg

Partner South sneakily loaded this as my phone’s screensaver two weeks ago.  Curiously, it was done on a Monday night while I was otherwise occupied.

• LOL 9
On 9/5/2022 at 10:41 PM, CSunshine76 said:

April creeps me out with her “our baby” talk. She did it again in her “vows”. And she blurted out the baby’s gender in a previous episode.  Jenny better watch out…April may  just disappear with her baby one day!

Since Jenny and April are legally married, she will be the baby’s other legal parent.  I’m sure they’ll put Nick’s name on the birth certificate, though, and I’ve no idea how the law will see him.

• Like 1

Full disclosure I’m a black man.. I got a lot. 

So Nick is a Pimp!!!!!! 50 cent all of it. I don’t believe any bullshlit he’s saying. He’s bumping them white girls heads. 

I had to almost throw the remote at the TV and Chuckle when Danielle said Nick doesn’t work. He’s gonna home school the kids. If this Lazy Brotha don’t get off his ass and get a job!!!!!! Haha lol and Nick is so smart. Cause he uses big words. I want that weed he’s smoking. 

don’t call it sisterwife when you have them two get married. You a pimp. And you don’t want to work. The look on Danielle’s homegirls face when she said that. 

and if Danielle shakes her head one more time? Lol damn she out here like she’s listening to a hip hop song. But she’s a great dancer lol. 

glad they all enjoy it but damn don’t lie you just a pimp. Then Danielle says they all bring him the money. 

Berty Roberta you scamming ass triflin Heffa lied yo ass off and got 9800 from Danielle what is wrong with these people. Dude gives her money without her traveling to Colorado. What did you think was gonna happen?? When the Check cleared. 

I knew Bertys scumbag ass was lying when she was tripping on the black girl. She didn’t want the black girl in cause that black girl would’ve caught up to her bullshlit. And Roberta was rude as fluck to that black girl. Me being black I didn’t like how dismissive she was to her. Like I’m better then you. No you ain’t you a sister wife to. 

This is all on Gerrick why are you trying to get another sister wife when your wife Danielle is so beautiful. Danielle will do anything for Gerrick and clearly Is doing this for Gerrick. She clearly hated Roberta. I don’t get it. I don’t feel bad for them. They have each other they have they kids. They have they family. appreciate that. 

I don’t want to have to see another Dumb look on Geericks face. 

Lol Danielle and Gerrick had more chemistry with the translator then Roberta lol. I thought they were going to take her home to Colorado lol. 

and Roberta bitch is full of shlit how are you gonna get mad over Gerrick kiss. A kiss. Really bitch your a sister wife. What do you think this is????? They just gonna sit up and eat watermelon. Wow. 

18 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Full disclosure I’m a black man. It’s about to get real ghetto in here. I got a lot. 

So Nick is a Pimp!!!!!! 50 cent all of it. I don’t believe any bullshlit he’s saying. He’s bumping them white girls heads. 

I had to almost throw the remote at the TV and Chuckle when Danielle said Nick doesn’t work. He’s gonna home school the kids. If this Lazy Brotha don’t get off his ass and get a job!!!!!! Haha lol and Nick is so smart. Cause he uses big words. I want that weed he’s smoking. 

don’t call it sisterwife when you have them two get married. You a pimp. And you don’t want to work. The look on Danielle’s homegirls face when she said that. 

and if Danielle shakes her head one more time? Lol damn she out here like she’s listening to a hip hop song. But she’s a great dancer lol. 

glad they all enjoy it but damn don’t lie you just a pimp. Then Danielle says they all bring him the money. 

Berty Roberta you scamming ass triflin Heffa lied yo ass off and got 9800 from Danielle what is wrong with these people. Dude gives her money without her traveling to Colorado. What did you think was gonna happen?? When the Check cleared. 

I knew Bertys scumbag ass was lying when she was tripping on the black girl. She didn’t want the black girl in cause that black girl would’ve caught up to her bullshlit. And Roberta was rude as fluck to that black girl. Me being black I didn’t like how dismissive she was to her. Like I’m better then you. No you ain’t you a sister wife to. 

This is all on Gerrick why are you trying to get another sister wife when your wife Danielle is so beautiful. Danielle will do anything for Gerrick and clearly Is doing this for Gerrick. She clearly hated Roberta. I don’t get it. I don’t feel bad for them. They have each other they have they kids. They have they family. appreciate that. 

I don’t want to have to see another Dumb look on Geericks face. 

Lol Danielle and Gerrick had more chemistry with the translator then Roberta lol. I thought they were going to take her home to Colorado lol. 

and Roberta bitch is full of shlit how are you gonna get mad over Gerrick kiss. A kiss. Really bitch your a sister wife. What do you think this is????? They just gonna sit up and eat watermelon. Wow. 

Edited by Craigcodybazhate
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3

And then the meerifields are back to get another Brazilian. What a bunch of dumb ass idiots. It must be nice to have money to burn. Didn’t learn the first time hugh. 

And Bertys nods to Gerrick and yes we’re gonna get you to Colorado right? Yes and you’re gonna come to Colorado right? Yes. Now shut up and give me your money you stupid American. Lol.!!!!!!!!!!

just being blunt. Gerrick has a fetish. It’s Brazilian women. He likes pussy cat and he was going down to Brazil to get some new Brazilian Pussy. 

Gerrick is a certified Dumb Ass. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Nick what a certified Douche. Ima talk my shit. 

you have three women writing love notes to you. Saying wonderful things to you. April is beautiful. April wants to Bow.  

And Nick says you help me be the best Nick I can be. Really?????? Really!!!!!!!!! That’s all you got??????? 

This guy is such a Con you don’t work. But you have nothing to say?????

Man has Danielle kissed a Boy ever?????? Like has she ever been Kissed? Has she ever Kissed a man? It looks like she was never asked out. Nick is pulling the Con all over her. Danielle this dude gonna take all your money.

• Love 3
On 9/9/2022 at 9:48 PM, Craigcodybazhate said:

Haha lol Texas Mom 

too funny. To think she’s crying like this over a sister wife. Not her husband another sister wife. Why are you crying lol. You should be happy you got your man all to yourself. Give her Oscar though lol. 

Her prize is Garrick so she loses no matter what happens.

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 9/9/2022 at 5:46 AM, Craigcodybazhate said:

This! I swore off this show but stumbled upon it last night and like a bad train wreak I had to watch.  Why Oh why was Danielle crying like someone died?  She was clearly jealous of Roberta so why the waterworks???  It became uncomfortable to watch her melt down like she did.  And it went on forever.........

• Love 3
11 hours ago, gaPeach said:

This! I swore off this show but stumbled upon it last night and like a bad train wreak I had to watch.  Why Oh why was Danielle crying like someone died?  She was clearly jealous of Roberta so why the waterworks???  It became uncomfortable to watch her melt down like she did.  And it went on forever.........

Not to mention one of her kids was filming it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1