Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E14: Mr. and Mrs. and Mrs. . . . and Mrs.

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Dannnielllle, now it’s your turn to find a new brother husband. God wants it for you.

I heard God say that.

Just now, South said:

I heard God say that.

Anyone else?

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Ohhhh clever Dani…if she is smart she will tell him this is Gods way of telling them to remarry and stay monogamous 

I may also have heard God say that Ick needs to put  75% of his assets into Dddds name.

• Like 2
  • Applause 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

I find it interesting that none of the moms and no one from Danielle’s family showed up for the Davis’ Commitment Ceremony.  Can’t say that I blame them, because if I were in their place, I wouldn’t show up either. 

I wish Dannniellle would keep G-d out of this.  This was all about Garrick wanting something different and it blew up in his face.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

I can't wait to get a better look at the Nick and the Sister Wives "wedding" attire. The women looked like some kind of forest nymphs, especially the pregnant one with her belly exposed, and Nick is looking extra "gangsta." 

added to note: I just got a pop up ad for birthstone engagement rings, hmmmm

They are influencers now.  Next seasons new show?  Keeping up with the Davises.  

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I find it interesting that none of the moms and no one from Danielle’s family showed up for the Davis’ Commitment Ceremony.  Can’t say that I blame them, because if I were in their place, I wouldn’t show up either. 

Didn't you hear? It was such short notice they "couldn't make it". 

Where are they doing this? Four. Seasons Total Landscaping? 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Didn't you hear? It was such short notice they "couldn't make it". 

Where are they doing this? Four. Seasons Total Landscaping? 

I just know they are together, less than a mile away, at the pub.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

I just checked in to see what condition my condition was in!  Sorry, it's an ear worm.  Bonus points if anyone knows the lyric and the group.

Seriously, I think those "bouquets" are fugly!  I'll post more tomorrow.  It's nice to still be awake and able to post on a Live Chat.  

Bummed that there won't be a tell-all.

• Like 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

It's always rooftops with these people.  I estimate 10-15 guests.

And half of them are the PA's and people they'v pulled in from the mulch and loam department. 

Nick can't thank them enough for going to work every day and supporting him.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

April creeps me out with her “our baby” talk. She did it again in her “vows”. And she blurted out the baby’s gender in a previous episode.  Jenny better watch out…April may  just disappear with her baby one day!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

I just checked in to see what condition my condition was in!  Sorry, it's an ear worm.  Bonus points if anyone knows the lyric and the group.

Kenny Rogers and the First Edition! Sherman, set the Wayback Machine!

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, xwordfanatik said:

Seriously, I think those "bouquets" are fugly!  I'll post more tomorrow.  It's nice to still be awake and able to post on a Live Chat.  

Bummed that there won't be a tell-all.

That’s a perfect song.  Brings back memories of being itty bitty with my all-time best friend.

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Grifter Lives said:

So, they get the birthstone ring for the engagement, but nothing symbolic for the wedding?  

They got Nicks super-bad suit and a community eyeshadow palette.  Swank.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 5

AND THERE IT IS!!! He sends her a large sum of money, and she ends it.

Morons. 

Danielle…quit bringing God into this. God also gave us free will. And you guys made a terrible decision with yours. Suck it up!

Edited by CSunshine76
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 6

Dannnnnnielle has taken to pouring a slug of Jack into her morning coffee. 

HE SENT HER A CRAPTON OF MONEY AND SHE BOUNCED. I AM SHOCKED. 

HAHAHA, Garrick won't even cop to how much she soaked them for. The Con has a new queen. Bert must be laughing her ass off. 

"It sounded really legit" whines Garrick. Bet he's up to his eyeballs in Bitcoin. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2

RED FLAGS!!!!  Partner South just chimed in, which is amazing since he doesn’t watch.  He said “at least our guy Nick keeps it local and doesn’t go area for exotica”.  I should have bought him a slice of cake after all.

Ohhhh Dddd is gonna push for remarriage!!!

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, South said:

RED FLAGS!!!!  Partner South just chimed in, which is amazing since he doesn’t watch.  He said “at least our guy Nick keeps it local and doesn’t go area for exotica”.  I should have bought him a slice of cake after all.

Ohhhh Dddd is gonna push for remarriage!!!

Not area, asea 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1

I can't believe Roberta asked the Merryfields for $9,800 and then after she got it, she told them she wasn't coming.  I never figured her for a scammer, because she seemed so nice.  I hate to say it, but she won't fare well.  

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, South said:

I heard God say that.

Anyone else?

I may also have heard God say that Ick needs to put  75% of his assets into Dddds name.

I think I heard God say that Ick and Dannnnnnnnnnnnielle need constant supervision and should NOT have access to any $$$ they may be inclined to give some other Brazilian bombshell.

• Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1