Type keyword(s) to search

S01.E10: Girls Trippin'

• Start Topic

A newly married Caroline leaves husband Sergio behind to whisk the women away on a girls trip to Nurai Island; secrets are revealed during salacious games of "Never Have I Ever" and "Two Truths and a Lie."

Airing Wednesday, August 10, 2022.

I forget who went out in the desert to “relax,” (Sarah?) but I couldn’t see how driving noisy 4-wheelers and wheeling around in the sand would be relaxing!

The surfing thing looked kind of fun, if not bruise-inducing.  At least I wouldn’t have to worry about drowning.  😁

I totally missed how the Ayan and Caroline argument started. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 1
  • Love 3
53 minutes ago, Thumper said:

I forget who went out in the desert to “relax,” (Sarah?) but I couldn’t see how driving noisy 4-wheelers and wheeling around in the sand would be relaxing!

And then having a picnic on the sand when it's 98 degrees! 

I liked seeing the ladies getting along. The argument at the end was dumb. Stanbury actually seemed in the right with that one--just a misunderstanding that got blown out of proportion on Ayan's part. 

I wonder how many episodes this is getting? Thirteen with a two-part reunion is my current guess. 

• Love 7

Yes, this was an enjoyable episode, apart from the ending, where Ayan must have misheard Stanbury.  I haven't really enjoyed Stanbury on this show, but in this instance, I don't think she said anything to set off that outrage.  I was waiting for someone to tell Ayan that she was being defensive over nothing.  

I can't believe Sergio is that much of a clinger!  He actually shows up on the girls weekend??  (I personally would have done a Hen's weekend before the wedding and a honeymoon after, but still...)

• Like 1
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

Yes, this was an enjoyable episode, apart from the ending, where Ayan must have misheard Stanbury.  I haven't really enjoyed Stanbury on this show, but in this instance, I don't think she said anything to set off that outrage.  I was waiting for someone to tell Ayan that she was being defensive over nothing.  

I can't believe Sergio is that much of a clinger!  He actually shows up on the girls weekend??  (I personally would have done a Hen's weekend before the wedding and a honeymoon after, but still...)

I thought the same thing, it didn't seem like Ayan was listening or even wanted to listen.

I continue to hate Brooks. She looked a little drunk at that dinner. Also, who was the married president elect she slept with??

• Like 1
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Also, who was the married president elect she slept with??

Aren't all recent presidents-elect married?  I mean the pool is pretty small.  I'll rule out Reagan, so we have Bush 1, Clinton, Bush 2, Obama, Trump and Biden.

8 hours ago, MaggieG said:

Also, who was the married president elect she slept with??

According to WIki, CB is 37, born in 1985.  Makes her too young for Bill Clinton's brief tenure as president-elect (November '92 to January '93).  Too young for Bush 2 as well in 2000-2001.  I'm ruling out Obama (although that's what she might be implying).  I'm going for Trump in 2016.

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Mind Blown 5
  • Love 1

Stanbury’s snark that someone could at least have said “thank you” to her for the palatial $50,000/night place made me roll my eyes.  Maybe thank Bravo.

What does Sergio not understand about a “girls trip?” 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, MaggieG said:

She also didn't specify President elect of what country. Or she is just full of it.

No, she didn’t specific which country, so many possibilities.

Or maybe the president-elect of the condo board?

• Wink 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

Stanbury really is a name dropper to a greatly exaggerated degree. The King of Spain does not live in the UAE darling. The disgraced, exiled, abdicated former king of Spain fled there to avoid a fraud investigation.  What a great honor it must be to share a hotel with him. 

• Fire 7
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

The Sergio Stanbury marriage is just awful.

Is she with him because of vanity - that she can snag a younger man? Does she like being the one in power which she wouldn't necessarily have if she was in a relationship with someone who is her equal.

I mean Sergio isn't just young - he seems to be quite stupid as well and I don't think it is the language barrier that is causing it.

I seriously don't get it. I wouldn't want to have to deal with him for a few hours let along actually have to live with him.

• Like 4
  • Love 7
16 hours ago, amarante said:

The Sergio Stanbury marriage is just awful.

Is she with him because of vanity - that she can snag a younger man? Does she like being the one in power which she wouldn't necessarily have if she was in a relationship with someone who is her equal.

I mean Sergio isn't just young - he seems to be quite stupid as well and I don't think it is the language barrier that is causing it.

I seriously don't get it. I wouldn't want to have to deal with him for a few hours let along actually have to live with him.

Yes, it is vanity, and being the one in power because Sergio is conveniently not too intelligent.

• Love 5
3 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Caroline Stanbury, probably because of the criticism regarding how she treats Sergio posted this in her IG stories relatively recently.

Screenshot_20220711-041555_Instagram.jpg

Stanbury is NOT being accurate as she is making it appear that he actually has real degrees.

He was enrolled in one of the Certificate Programs that universities have in order to make money. Harvard has one and there are a lot of people who then claim they have a Harvard degree.

Not long ago, Sergio Carrallo was living in his native Spain, playing soccer at the highest level for the iconic Real Madrid club — but he was also making plans for the future. Carrallo knew his soccer career wouldn't last forever, so when the time was right he planned to move to California and study digital marketing. His father had been living in California, working in the tech industry, and Carrallo had spent plenty of time here in the past, studying English and enjoying the lifestyle. Culture shock wasn't a problem. So Carrallo asked his father for advice on which university to attend, and his answer was emphatic: UC Irvine. After a brief stint playing for the New York Cosmos, Carrallo came to SoCal and enrolled in two accelerated certificate programs — Digital Marketing and Media & Global Communications. He's also currently serving an internship with California Coast Yachts in Newport Beach. “I really wanted to have this personal experience,” Carrallo said. “It has always been my desire to come to California to finalize my education and build a life here. I've been coming to California since I was a very small child, because my father has always worked for companies in Silicon Valley. I've spent several summers in Los Angeles learning English in my spare time.” Carrallo has been studying hard while jump-starting his dream career, getting hands-on experience through UCI and networking with individuals at several global corporations. He's also considering eventually going for a master's in marketing, as well. “My background has been in professional soccer but I've also had great experiences working with Nike, Instagram, and some other companies, trying to prepare for my new career in digital marketing and global communications,” he said. After returning from trips to Madrid and Miami, Carrallo found time to elaborate on his life, career goals, and experience at UCI.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4
11 hours ago, amarante said:

Stanbury is NOT being accurate as she is making it appear that he actually has real degrees.

He was enrolled in one of the Certificate Programs that universities have in order to make money. Harvard has one and there are a lot of people who then claim they have a Harvard degree.

Not long ago, Sergio Carrallo was living in his native Spain, playing soccer at the highest level for the iconic Real Madrid club — but he was also making plans for the future. Carrallo knew his soccer career wouldn't last forever, so when the time was right he planned to move to California and study digital marketing. His father had been living in California, working in the tech industry, and Carrallo had spent plenty of time here in the past, studying English and enjoying the lifestyle. Culture shock wasn't a problem. So Carrallo asked his father for advice on which university to attend, and his answer was emphatic: UC Irvine. After a brief stint playing for the New York Cosmos, Carrallo came to SoCal and enrolled in two accelerated certificate programs — Digital Marketing and Media & Global Communications. He's also currently serving an internship with California Coast Yachts in Newport Beach. “I really wanted to have this personal experience,” Carrallo said. “It has always been my desire to come to California to finalize my education and build a life here. I've been coming to California since I was a very small child, because my father has always worked for companies in Silicon Valley. I've spent several summers in Los Angeles learning English in my spare time.” Carrallo has been studying hard while jump-starting his dream career, getting hands-on experience through UCI and networking with individuals at several global corporations. He's also considering eventually going for a master's in marketing, as well. “My background has been in professional soccer but I've also had great experiences working with Nike, Instagram, and some other companies, trying to prepare for my new career in digital marketing and global communications,” he said. After returning from trips to Madrid and Miami, Carrallo found time to elaborate on his life, career goals, and experience at UCI.

He didn't exactly have a professional career. He was in the Under 21 Real Madrid team only, and it's doubtful if he even played. 

This shows that when Caroline's kids are of age (and there are no custodial issues anymore) the couple might move somewhere else, especially if Sergio's parents live in California, and hers in the U.K. He is a lot closer to his parents than Caroline is.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
8 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

He didn't exactly have a professional career. He was in the Under 21 Real Madrid team only, and it's doubtful if he even played. 

This shows that when Caroline's kids are of age (and there are no custodial issues anymore) the couple might move somewhere else, especially if Sergio's parents live in California, and hers in the U.K. He is a lot closer to his parents than Caroline is.

This was a puff piece which portrayed him in the most favorable light.

I merely posted it to show how dishonest Stanbury is about the most basic stuff since she made it seem as though the guy had a brilliant academic career when the reality is that he attended some extension courses which didn't have grades.

I don't think the marriage will still be an issue when the children are of age as I just don't see it lasting that long. 

Although Diana - the new HW from BH bought herself a boytoy and had a child with him at an advance age - she is close to 50 - I think she actually wanted a child whereas I think Stanbury really and truly doesn't want a child even though she has the money for nannies. 

• Love 4
On 8/13/2022 at 9:16 PM, amarante said:

This was a puff piece which portrayed him in the most favorable light.

I merely posted it to show how dishonest Stanbury is about the most basic stuff since she made it seem as though the guy had a brilliant academic career when the reality is that he attended some extension courses which didn't have grades.

I don't think the marriage will still be an issue when the children are of age as I just don't see it lasting that long. 

Although Diana - the new HW from BH bought herself a boytoy and had a child with him at an advance age - she is close to 50 - I think she actually wanted a child whereas I think Stanbury really and truly doesn't want a child even though she has the money for nannies. 

Yes, it appears like Sergio provided all the info, and it was posted without anybody bothering to check the veracity of any of it. 

It's obvious Caroline thinks that a baby would be a burden, but she mentioned recently on Andy Cohen's Bravo show that the couple had some embryos already (via in vitro fertilization), and she didn't want to be pregnant (or really carry them) soon. Sergio was in the audience.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Love 3

I'm assuming this relationship is purely transactional, like so many in the entertainment and social media worlds. Caroline crawled out of bed long enough to realize she needs a financial game plan (she's aging, current child support is disappearing) and Sergio wants attention that will advance his ambitions. (Spin-off? Influencer?) Which one of them wants custody and child support? Can Sergio's family afford keeping Caroline in the manner she expects?

I'm bothered by the idea of this couple having a child. Sergio seems to have a singular focus (himself) and the wits of a box of hair, and Caroline is not maternal and simply shoves her kids into boarding schools.

• Like 3
  • Love 2

I just love the insistence of these ladies that they are "self made" in the sense of that they have always paid their own bills and never had the help of any man.  Nothing wrong with having a very rich husband and benefactor.  Yes a multi million settlement counts and that diamond buried in your lady parts didn't get there by itself.  

• LOL 3
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

I'm assuming this relationship is purely transactional, like so many in the entertainment and social media worlds. Caroline crawled out of bed long enough to realize she needs a financial game plan (she's aging, current child support is disappearing) and Sergio wants attention that will advance his ambitions. (Spin-off? Influencer?) Which one of them wants custody and child support? Can Sergio's family afford keeping Caroline in the manner she expects?

I'm bothered by the idea of this couple having a child. Sergio seems to have a singular focus (himself) and the wits of a box of hair, and Caroline is not maternal and simply shoves her kids into boarding schools.

Not to be defending Stanbury, but I believe she discussed on the show that she went to boarding schools at a very young age and it was not a good experience for her.  I would be surprised if she sent her kids to boarding schools after that trauma.

• Love 7
On 8/13/2022 at 2:41 AM, ZettaK said:

Caroline Stanbury, probably because of the criticism regarding how she treats Sergio posted this in her IG stories relatively recently.

Screenshot_20220711-041555_Instagram.jpg

In light of his views on IVF, it's a good thing he didn't get a degree in biology or medicine!!

• LOL 5

Aylan always claims she speaks the truth, but obviously she was never taught that sometimes people don't care what you think.

She's exhausting... and I have trouble taking her seriously when she dresses like she's part of the circus.

• Love 2