Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: So Many Things Could Go Wrong

• Start Topic

On 8/8/2022 at 11:05 PM, candall said:

Imagine the tears if Garrick couldn't get it up.

I reckon the tears would all be his.  Bert would likely not notice, as speedy as he is.  Poor Dddd will never get out of the bullpen.  The Air B&B is pretty great, though.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Cancun said:

It was very telling when Bert declared no baby making till she is in the US. Clearly she never plans to come to the US and doesn’t want to raise Ick’s (or anyone’s) baby alone. I did love the assumption by Dani and Ick that birth control was on him (but kudos they realized the guy does have a responsibility) - it hasn’t occurred to them that Bert has already taken preventative steps??

I hope Bert has a diaphragm made of quik-rete.

11 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I think Garrick has to cry to get an erection. 

Probably uses snot for lube.  My apologies to all.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 8
42 minutes ago, magemaud said:

When I saw Danielle clomping down the stairs when Roberta arrived, I thought she was wearing a Wilma Flintstone Halloween costume 

That’s it!!

• Love 3

Alrighty.  I’ve had houseguests for the last two episodes, and just watched the second half of the Aug8th episode.  Good gravy.  The dull manner and tone used when Sid asked A if she loves him…may as well have been asking her if she was going to clean up the cat vomit in the corner since she saw it first.  I missed all of the Nick harem parts.  But I gather from comments here, that someone is pregnant in that slippery house.  Whomever the expectant mother may be, she needs to go ahead and schedule a C section because that baby’s brain, and accompanying noggin will be enormous.  Number 1 Marcus Wife can spew an alarming amount of incongruity.  While she was telling Jenae that she was lucky/ should be grateful that even though Short Stuff could have told her their deal before she ever came to town, he DID tell her after she got there.  It was so great of him to not continue to drag her along in the dark.  What?  That’s being honest?

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Ugh. These men! They are so focused on themselves and satisfying their mid-life crises. You could pretty much insert any of these guys into this conversation:

GUY (to the camera): “This new relationship is so good for me. I’m very committed to _______ (insert name of future wife)”

OLD WIFE (to the camera, with a side-eye to her husband): “This relationship is good from US. WE’RE very committed.”

GUY (to the camera, wide-eyed): “What? Oh. Umm. Oh yeah, right. This relationship is good for us. We’re very committed. Right.

OLD WIFE sits there is silence, staring blankly at the camera, pretending that she doesn’t recognize that her husband is super jazzed to bang his new side piece and doesn’t care whatsoever about her or her feelings. 

GUY can’t believe his good fortune that his wife is supportive of said bang and hopes he didn’t just say anything that might screw up his house of cards.

I can’t stand these men. And the one that doesn’t work and has his harem of women fully supporting him (and presumably paying for a ring for a new girl so he can lock in yet another sugar momma sex partner) is just way too much. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 3

Why does Ick have to constantly call not so hot Bert “Love” in front of Dannielle?  It is so annoying and disrespectful.  Dannielle tries way to hard to be sexy and appealing, it is very obvious the competition is on!  Deep down inside Dannielle knows Bert is first in Ick’s heart you can see it in her eyes.  I was so glad Bert agreed with Dannielle that the baby making should wait, I thought Ick would burst out in tears again.  He is just repulsive.  

The Epps are boring.  Brenda came off as the mom teaching the daughter how to cook, not going to work out well for Brenda.   Hope the Davis’s have a big enough bed for a baby too!  Sidian referring to Arielle as catch was sickening.  Hurry up Sidian grab her before she meets a handsome Philippine man who only wants and needs her.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8
15 hours ago, magemaud said:

When I saw Danielle clomping down the stairs when Roberta arrived, I thought she was wearing a Wilma Flintstone Halloween costume 

And when I saw Danielle clomping down the stairs and opened the door, she was bending down so low to greet the person that I thought Roberta had brought a young child with her. LOL  It was a surprise to see the hand she brought in was Roberta's.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, lasandi said:

And when I saw Danielle clomping down the stairs and opened the door, she was bending down so low to greet the person that I thought Roberta had brought a young child with her. LOL  It was a surprise to see the hand she brought in was Roberta's.  

She's obviously trying to out-sexy the competition! 

• Like 1
  • Wink 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Endora said:

Why does Ick have to constantly call not so hot Bert “Love” in front of Dannielle?  It is so annoying and disrespectful.  Dannielle tries way to hard to be sexy and appealing, it is very obvious the competition is on!  Deep down inside Dannielle knows Bert is first in Ick’s heart you can see it in her eyes

It really is sickening. I mean, the men who are trying to justify their piggish behavior always say that they have all this luuuuuuuv and they have this huge responsibility to all their wimminfolk to keep everyone happy. Then Ick is constantly elbowing Dannnnnnielle aside, whimpering over Bert and sobbing "mi amor, mi amor!" while Dannnnnnielle is supposed to sit in her (shared!) bedroom alone while he and Bert bang. It is SICK.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 5
On 8/8/2022 at 10:39 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Roberta is running a con. Kudos. 

I nodded and smiled knowingly while thinking the same thing.  It was hammered home at the end of the ep, while showing us a bit of the next ep.  Bert asked her sick and beleaguered mom (sitting up, dressed, with hair done) how she will feel if B heads to Snotville, Colorado.  She replied “well…it will be hard, of course…”.  I think Bert is about to have a great idea.  She will likely let Ick think that it’s his idea. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
13 hours ago, magemaud said:

She's obviously trying to out-sexy the competition! 

Yeah.  What the hell was the bend-down all about?   I thought that Bert had perhaps brought her ailing, aged and infirm mother along in a wheelchair.  

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I also ave been pondering Ick’s over-usage of “mi amor”.  I thought that there is no way that Portuguese would voice it thusly.  A quick look-up…they do not.  Why hasn’t B corrected the snot-faced douche?  

• Applause 1
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

I wonder is Nick will be expected to be a stay at home Dad and, you know, contribute. I have a feeling he's not going to be so happy once he can no longer sit around all day and think. Then again, I wouldn't at all be surprised if he expects his wives to pay for childcare.

• Sad 2
  • Love 4
59 minutes ago, magemaud said:

So in the same episode we find out that Jennifer (?) is pregnant and in the next scene she's already 4.5 months along with a very visible baby bump? 

Yeah, I thought when I watched the replay today:  they’re wandering around a baby clothes store and they just found out?  Then I see the baby bump.  Ain’t no way she is only four months.  Could there be more drama with a DNA test next season??  😂 

Edited by b2H
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Wink 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, TooMuchRealityTV said:

I wonder is Nick will be expected to be a stay at home Dad and, you know, contribute. I have a feeling he's not going to be so happy once he can no longer sit around all day and think. Then again, I wouldn't at all be surprised if he expects his wives to pay for childcare.

I can’t imagine how he could possibly swing being a part time thinker.  

13 hours ago, magemaud said:

She's playing the long con and it really doesn't matter what he calls her as long as he sends money. 

Right-o.  Just don’t call her late for payday.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, magemaud said:

So in the same episode we find out that Jennifer (?) is pregnant and in the next scene she's already 4.5 months along with a very visible baby bump? 

I’m telling ya, that baby is gonna have a big-ass brain with requisite noggin in which to “tote”.

• LOL 4
On 8/21/2022 at 9:54 PM, deirdra said:

It is probably the only thing he knows how to say, though Mi amor is Spanish, Meu amor is Portuguese.

My point exactly.  Maybe Ick assumes that everyone south of Colorado speaks Spanish.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
On 8/22/2022 at 10:47 PM, South said:

My point exactly.  Maybe Ick assumes that everyone south of Colorado speaks Spanish.

Side note: there should be no doubt as to exactly what Bert will look like when older.

• Like 1
On 8/8/2022 at 11:03 PM, candall said:

I'll have to skip Sidian's wedding proposal.  It made my skin crawl.

While listening to the preamble to his proposal, I fully expected it to end with “will you give your heart to the wolf with the red roses?”

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2