Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E10: So Many Things Could Go Wrong

• Start Topic

Garrick has zjuzhed up his curls for Bert.  

And I guess he thinks that muscle tee (with the religious quote, no less) is flattering to his narrow shoulders and pudgy upper arms.

He's so horribly pathetic.

Please don't make me watch Garrick's post-coital tears.

• LOL 5
  • Love 6
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Dannnnnnnielle. Jesus. Your husband does not treat you both equally. He drools and slavers over Bert while brooming you out of the room. 

Dude is clinging to her like a life preserver. Once she is no longer the “ mistress” he may tire of her. What country will he choose for his third wife?

• Wink 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

And pretend that it doesn't bother her. Because heaven forbid she might feel "jealous". Which is bad. 

Is Roberta just supposed to NEVER have children??? 

/s

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And pretend that it doesn't bother her. Because heaven forbid she might feel "jealous". Which is bad. 

Which is why polygamy is so misogynistic. The women must bend to the feelings and will of the husband. God forbid they have feelings or make mistakes. Just ask the cat fished sister wife.

• Like 1
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

At breakfast, Dannniellle should start talking about adding yet another wife, just to piss Roberta off. 

"Hey, I got a text from Thea last night.  She's coming back!"

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

I don’t trust Arielle.  She seems way too eager to come to the U.S.  Sidian seems to like her, but he doesn’t appear to be smitten.  I noticed that he said that he can see himself “spending many, many years with this person”.  I wonder why he didn’t see them together “forever.”

Brenda and April look like mother and daughter.  Clearly, looks doesn’t matter to Steve.

Danielle is way more attractive than short, dumpy Roberta.  I doubt she is 25 years old.   Dani was adamant that Bert and Garrick are not intimate on this trip.  She is very naïve if she believes that they are going to spend the night together and just cuddle. 

I wonder what Janae is up to.  

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Next week, Garrick uses the excuse of being anxious over meeting with Bert’s mother to explain his inability to get an erection.

Imagine the tears if Garrick couldn't get it up.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 5

Well, thanks for keeping me company this evening, hardcore snarkers. It was a welcome sixty minute reprieve from real life. Have a great week, everyone. Stay strong, be well, STAY COOL, and live your best life.

Edited by Auntie Anxiety
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

"There's. still a strong connection between all of us". Yeah, its called a film crew. Janae wants her SAG card. 

Roberta is butt ugly. There. I said it. 

Was going to say same. She’s just a frump a dump, slightly improved by loss of braces.  I can’t stand how Ick is pawing her. 

Edited by EtheltoTillie
  • Love 6

It was very telling when Bert declared no baby making till she is in the US. Clearly she never plans to come to the US and doesn’t want to raise Ick’s (or anyone’s) baby alone. I did love the assumption by Dani and Ick that birth control was on him (but kudos they realized the guy does have a responsibility) - it hasn’t occurred to them that Bert has already taken preventative steps??

• Love 8

She won't have a baby until she has a ring on her finger. And why not? What's in it for her if Ick impregnates her and she's stuck back home in Brazil? He says he's going to bring her to the US and marry her. Either she stays home, Ick free, or she comes on a fiancee visa. She gains a husband and a means of support. If she dumps him she'll get child support and alimony. She had no protection if she has her kid in Brazil, unmarried. Garrick could ghost her. I mean, he appears to be so besotted with her that that he's already fucked up his relationships with his wife, kids and extended family, but you never know. 

• Love 10

Apparently the Merrifields have lots of money. How this guy has a successful business I will never understand. Once Bert gets a look at that newly built huge house that's made for many wives she's gonna be applying for her mother and the rest of her family to come to the US. Mark my words. She's gonna want to move the entire family in to Casa Colorado! 

Dani trying so hard to be sexy with her super long ratty extensions, low cut tops, short skirts and lace up gladiator sandals but Garrick only has eyes for frump a dump Bert. By the way, Dani, you can wash extensions. 

Sidian is the most boring dweeb on the planet. If he says Arielle is "a catch" one more time....

So Nick the philosopher is going to be a stay at home baby daddy. This is gonna be delicious. Where does the young chick fit in to all of this? Does she have a job? She better have one or Nick is going to find a way to relegate her to babysitting while he reads books all day.  

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

The men this season are beyond duds, they are like super duds.  Where do these women come from? I loved Tosha's mother who kept calling it a cult. They need to hire to host the reunion, that would be fun.    I wish Danielle would divorce this dud and go find some guy who would cherish her.  I struggle to understand why she has decided to go along with these shenanigans. I feel like I need a shower after every episode. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3

I have a question:  why was the artwork on the Air B&B in Brazil blurred?

Ick is just such a drip.  He could hardly stand to wait to relieve his raging boner.  His wardrobe is just ugly.  That ensemble of Dannielle's was ugly, too.  

Some of these weird people just wanted to get that TLC check and watch themselves on TV.  I doubt any of these new side pieces actually stuck around long.

5 hours ago, Shelbie said:

I think Garrick has to cry to get an erection. 

I bet you're right!  He is just, so, well, Ick!  I want to punch his creepy face.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, ChristmasJones said:

I wish Danielle would divorce this dud and go find some guy who would cherish her.

Someone correct me if I’m wrong, but Ick and Dannielle already ARE divorced! That had to happen so he could apply for a fiancé visa with Bert. Dani is free as a bird, which makes it even more shocking that she hasn’t run far away with her sons. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

for many wives she's gonna be applying for her mother and the rest of her family to come to the US. Mark my words. She's gonna want to move the entire family in to Casa Colorado! 

Dani trying so hard to be sexy with her super long ratty extensions, low cut tops, short skirts and lace up gladiator sandals but Garrick only has eyes for frump a dump Bert. By the way, Dani, you can wash extensions. 

Sidian is the most boring dweeb on the planet. If he says Arielle is "a catch" one more time....

"Casa Colorado" 😆

"lace up gladiator sandals" 😂

love it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
On 8/8/2022 at 9:39 PM, Auntie Anxiety said:

Roberta is running a con. Kudos. 

Lord, I hope so!!  I can't EVEN with these fools!!  All that crying!! Whining!! Knashing of teeth!!  Ick needs to have EVERY LAST CENT go into Bert's wallet! And then.... She goes back home to Momma. The End.

Dannnnnielle and the boys will have her parents to rely on but they're ALL gonna need some psychiatric help and a BUNCH of it. STAT!

On 8/8/2022 at 9:44 PM, candall said:

Is Roberta just supposed to NEVER have children??? 

/s

Roberta can have a bazillion children!! Just not any with ICK!!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 5