Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E08: Talk to Me

• Start Topic

Mel plans a surprise for Joey but is distracted by her concern for Jack. Lizzie struggles with telling Doc what she saw in Denny's drawer.

Original airdate 7/20/22

Doesn't Joey have kids?  Wouldn't you want your kids at your wedding?  On top of that, the only person at the wedding that knew the bride and groom was Mel.  Everyone else was there as a filler,  

I am finding Cameron drooling over Mel annoying.

I am also finding the Denny storyline has been done before, even if it wasn't on this show.  It just seems predictable.  

• Like 2
  • Love 6
(edited)
19 hours ago, LittlePeas3 said:

On top of that, the only person at the wedding that knew the bride and groom was Mel.  Everyone else was there as a filler

Let’s not forget that Brady knows Joey. They were all over each other at the ultra hoedown in season 1. 
Jack was an inconsiderate dick in this episode. While I don’t like Cameron’s insta love for Mel, I think the character could e good and I’d like him in other storylines. 

Edited by VartanFan
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Let’s not forget that Brady knows Joey. They were all over each other at the ultra hoedown in season 1.  

Evidently, I slept through that bit of season 1 on my binge before this was released LOL I had forgotten about that totally.  Even still, that makes 3 people out of the 20 or so who were there.  And no family members like kids. 

20 hours ago, VartanFan said:

Jack was an inconsiderate dick in this episode. While I don’t like Cameron’s insta love for Mel, I think the character could e good and I’d like him in other storylines. 

Brady knows Joey? I did forget.

6 hours ago, dubbel zout said:

Brie is Jack's sister; Brady is a fellow Marine who served with Jack.

Every time I hear Brie's name, I want to have a glass of wine.

• LOL 4
(edited)

Can’t this show remember the timeline within a single episode?   Jack gets Joey to meet Mel for lunch.  Mel does so and the wedding is on.   Then she talks to Doc and Cameron and says she’s running errands at lunch.  How  many lunches does she get in one day? 

I agree the law enforcement guy is shady.  There is no reason to keep the fact that a knife was found from Jack. 

Edited by mythoughtis
  • Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, mythoughtis said:

Can’t this show remember the timeline within a single episode?   Jack gets Joey to meet Mel for lunch.  Mel does so and the wedding is on.   Then she talks to Doc and Cameron and says she’s running errands at lunch.  How  many lunches does she get in one day? 

I agree the law enforcement guy is shady.  There is no reason to keep the fact that a knife was found from Jack. 

Nope.  And it's so sad.  It's either horrible writing, horrible editing, or both.

• Like 3
(edited)

I just watched this one and all I could say was what a dick Jack is. He knows Mel lost her husband yet he still disappears on her. He’s lucky he’s hot as hell. 

Edited by TiredMe
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, TiredMe said:

I just watched this one and all I could say was what a dick Jack is. He knows Mel lost her husband yet he still disappears on her. He’s lucky he’s hot as hell. 

And in real life has a New Zealand accent... 😉

• Love 3

Ok producers. Usually when the bride walks down the isle, people stand for her entrance to the alter. I know they are supposed to be in hick country, but manners are as old as ages. These are the stupid things that they should be able to get right. 

Edited by Mindthinkr
Need a word for better grammar.
  • Applause 1

I’m starting to count every time a conversation starts with “Are you ok?” or “What’s wrong?”

Also, “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off?” is so often used, it’s a wonder any business stays open in Virgin River.

• LOL 1