Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh Chazz. My sweet summer child. You are so willfully deluded. Its actually fascinating to watch. 

He, like Daonte, just wants love, as do we all. I get that, but they’re both so dumb it’s hard to sympathize.

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

DAONTE AND LINDSAY ARE BOTH WRITERS. 

Dear god I'm like a cat, I've died so many times. 

Their next collaboration is going to be "Dishwashing for Dummies".

• Wink 1
  • Fire 3
  • LOL 2
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Nine months. Gorgeous dog. Will need some training. I’m an idiot.

Oooh, AA, someone will love that teen pup and they'll romp around like MMA participants.  Go find a senior dog--they really know the score.  Somehow, they recognize how lucky they are that you scooped them up and gave them a last chance.  They're all, like, "The couch?  For ME?  No one has ever loved me like this before."

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Oooh, AA, someone will love that teen pup and they'll romp around like MMA participants.  Go find a senior dog--they really know the score.  Somehow, they recognize how lucky they are that you scooped them up and gave them a last chance.  They're all, like, "The couch?  For ME?  No one has ever loved me like this before."

The last few dogs that I adopted were Seniors. They were very special 

• Hugs 3
  • Love 3

Oh you’re having unprotected sex despite a history of High risk pregnancies?

I guess Jake’s family wanted no part of this shit show and didn’t give permission for his image to be used.

• Like 1
  • Love 6

OMG I couldn't be this woman friend ... she would be the Debbie downer always bringing up the Wa Wa .... I am sorry that sounds bad but UGH

Boomhauer is about to make his move ... throw on the charm and mumble is way right into her "heart"

if they are trying to pretend that she has been living with him and haven't had sex already they must think we are really stupid LOL 

• Love 7
Just now, candall said:

I'm not anti-tattoo, but I feel the need to drop a big white wedding poncho over TaylER.

Yeah. I have a tattoo and my brother, who is one of my favorite people, has a bunch of them so I’m not anti-tattoo at all. Tattoos are pretty mainstream, at least among people I know (and we’re all pretty straight laced white collar folks). For me though, I never like tattoos on the backs of hands, neck, face, and under the collarbone on women (I don’t mind chest tattoos on men).

I legit need subtitles for Boomhauer.

• Like 1
  • Love 3