Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

and she thinks Kayla is a good choice because she loves him? has she blocked out every interaction she has probably had with her to know that she loves him? 

She said straight up that “we can’t control Kayla” so she knows exactly how crazy she is, and she STILL prefers her to Tiffany.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kevin’s mother is looking out for his best interests. She still hasn’t found them.

He only cares about the mammoth hunt. 

2 minutes ago, Gobi said:

Even the commercials have axe throwing now?!

It's everywhere. Like the Macarena.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

“My very first wedding” ...like she’s planning on more.

and of course her wedding is about her.  Hey Brittany? No one is in awe of you snagging an ex con. No one.

and it’s totally a hush ring.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

What a day I’ve had. I was approved to adopt a dog I am interested in and now I have to make a decision. My boring, easy, predictable life hangs in the balance.

They can be a handful! Older dog? Pup?

• Love 1

Britney's gonna need her Dad to be on her side in this matrimonial business because who is gonna PAY for those 200 people, the open bar and the orchestra??

Not Ray. That's for sure!

OK Chazzzzzzzzzzzzzz.... Time to go home and get the fuck out of BranFlake's life.  She's telling him "GO HOME" and he STILL can't get the picture.  What a dolt.

• Applause 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Gobi said:

I gave up on The Walking Dead years ago. When did the show start having Imperial Stormtroopers?

Me too. The first few season were really good. Then it took a deep dive into mediocrity.

They are both writers? Remember Lindsey’s first blockbuster hit? The one that she copied from the prison library that Flappy found?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1