Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, candall said:

Pardon me?  Who's this toothless fucker?

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Oh look. Joe Walsh showed up to the wedding!

Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

I feel like that wedding has stumbled into Deliverance territory 

YOU GUYS ARE FUCKING KILLING ME I AM DEAD.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

When THIS friend, with this neck tattoo, thinks you’re making a bad decision, you’re making a bad decision.

Never mind the neck tat, I couldn't tear my eyes away from her brows! What in the name of sweet tap dancing Jesus IS that? 

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
Just now, TooMuchRealityTV said:

Destinie, who do you think you are fooling? We all know you are doing this because Sharp is paying you to do this. You can't be dumb enough to think Shawn is going to pay you.

And her acting is terrible. Though I do buy that she’d be delusional enough to think he owes her; she’s one of those people who thinks the world owes her a living.

• Like 1
  • Love 7

… I actually kind of feel bad for Daonte. 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Sorry Tiffany, but its his house. He can festoon the walls with women's underwear if he fucking wants. 

Yes. It’s also rude as hell for her to roll up in there without speaking to anybody, as his mother is (awesomely) pointing out.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

I'd kind of like to see the size of Lindsey's makeup pouch.

#####

Are we STILL talking about those damn panties??  This is the third (fourth?) week for teeth-gnashing over what Kevin calls "those draws."

• Applause 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kevin’s mother is looking out for his best interests. She still hasn’t found them.

and she thinks Kayla is a good choice because she loves him? has she blocked out every interaction she has probably had with her to know that she loves him? 

• Like 1
  • Love 3