Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm calling BS on Daonte/Lindsay.  Pure fakery.  For tv.

I think he thinks it’s real. It’s not to her; he’s a mark and a way to stay on TV so the reality show check keeps coming. He said she slid into his DMs after she saw him on the show.

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Poor old Puppy.....  She seems so SAD all the time.  Then she gives Amber some pants that look like Jack the Ripper went after them... Lawd, girl.  Get a frickin' job , save some money, work on yourself for a hot minute.  Preach Amber!

• Love 8
8 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

How would you like to live across the street from that?

Do you think he and Kayla have screaming fights outside? I enjoy a little cabaret. I'd be all Gladys Kravitz from the living room window. And I'd be prepared to forgive a lot if he shoveled my sidewalk in the winter. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

Poor old Puppy.....  She seems so SAD all the time.  Then she gives Amber some pants that look like Jack the Ripper went after them... Lawd, girl.  Get a frickin' job , save some money, work on yourself for a hot minute.  Preach Amber!

Amber is one of the few who really did go straight after prison. Works a regular job, has a relationship, is just a regular person and likes it that way.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Do you think he and Kayla have screaming fights outside? I enjoy a little cabaret. I'd be all Gladys Kravitz from the living room window. And I'd be prepared to forgive a lot if he shoveled my sidewalk in the winter. 

We used to have a neighbor that fought with her husband outside. It was the best entertainment.

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m still sad about poor Shawn. His kids don’t like him because he brushed them aside. He’s such a victim.

He made me so mad during that, he really thinks he’s the best.

• Sad 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

We used to have a neighbor that fought with her husband outside. It was the best entertainment.

We just have neighbors who fight on social media...then leave a burned up mattress in the front yard the next day.  (A few weeks after a raging firestorm burned down half our town.)

• Mind Blown 6
  • Sad 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

You know, I'm starting to think old Britnee busting into Shawn's wedding might just be more of her bullshit yap.  Although it WOULD be hilarious to see her and Sara go HAM on each other at a WEDDING.... well, hell. 

Might be time for more wine.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
3 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

I lived next door to that. It got old fast.

Oh no, that's wayyy too much. Just one middle aged couple who were always finished by 9pm was enough for me. The husband always just drove off to end the fight. One time she climbed on the hood of his truck though. He kept going. It was amazing.

ETA: She wasn't in danger. He drove SUPER slow until she got off. They weren't violent fights - just over dumb shit so that's why they were funny.

Edited by Ladystardust
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

You know, I'm starting to think old Britnee busting into Shawn's wedding might just be more of her bullshit yap.  Although it WOULD be hilarious to see her and Sara go HAM on each other at a WEDDING.... well, hell. 

Might be time for more wine.

I think we absolutely deserve to see this, we have invested so much already 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Destiniee sounds so reasonable there for a minute!!  Until she twisted off on Shawn....  But Mom is making so much sense!

Think she knows Sara was in the jailhouse for something related to murder???  I wonder if she knew that, whether she'd plan on the HAM so much.

Lort.  Take poor old BranFlake to the outhouse!!  All this crying is just getting to be ridiculous!!  Just tell Chazz NO! BAD HUSBAND! And get a dang annulment already. What the AF??

And of COURSE Lindsey is concerned that Doante has some debt!! That means the limit on the credit cards ain't where SHE wants them to be!!  Hysterical!!  In prison for 6 years and worried about new BF's CREDIT REPORT!!!!

OK, Ima need for BranFlake to shut the fuck up now.

Chazzzz is actually showing some backbone now.  WHO KNEW??

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 2

So Ray has to take her out to dinner three times a month...and I'm sure every week (aside from the one week off), she calls her friend. Girl, I think tonight's the night! She's going to be pissed it's the one time she chose pants instead of a dress!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3
Just now, kacesq said:

Does Destinie still have her teeth? Her mouth is weird.

My God, what a talented makeup artist she is!

She should be doing makeup at a mortuary.

• Sad 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3