Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Premieres August 28!

• Start Topic

(edited)

https://ew.com/tv/90-day-fiance-happily-ever-after-season-7-first-look/  So, Ed and Liz, Angela and Michael, Kim and Usman, Jenny and Sumit, Elizabeth and Andrei, Yara and Jovi,   Not one of these couples interest me in the slightest.    

It could be worse though, no Mike & Yimina, Caleb & Miss Wifi, or Mike & Natalie, or the two who actually married in Turkey with the cats in attendance.   And no one from this season of 90 day original.   And no Pol or Karine, or Larissa or Coltee and whoever he's married to or whatever, and no Asuelu & Kalani. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 1

Are they trying to drive us all away from this franchise????

I want to say that I won't watch, but probably the best I'll be able to do is to let the DVR work its magic and then watch later so I can fast forward through the really objectionable ones.  That's how I get through the Single Life and 90 Day Diaries.

• Love 2
(edited)
On 7/13/2022 at 7:06 PM, Frozendiva said:

#7 hasn’t been revealed. Could be Memphis, or someone from this season.

Or the one from Seattle with the pizza place, Victor and Ellie (?), or whatever her name was.  Or Bilal and Shaeeda from this season of 90 day, or even Kobe and Emily?  Or one of the others from this season on the original 90 day?  Actually, as long as we never hear from Ari and Bini again after this season is over, I'll be happy. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
(edited)
On 7/13/2022 at 9:12 PM, TazDevil said:

Are they trying to drive us all away from this franchise????

I want to say that I won't watch, but probably the best I'll be able to do is to let the DVR work its magic and then watch later so I can fast forward through the really objectionable ones.  That's how I get through the Single Life and 90 Day Diaries.

I'm probably going to do the same.  If Somemeat's parents make a few appearances, that would be half decent but Ed (blech), Grangela (blech), Andrei/Libby (boring), Kimberly (blech).  

I wonder what Kim will be Usman this time. What can top a mac and PS5?!?!

Edited by greekmom
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

I most likely will not be watching.  I wonder if these are the couples that are most willing to humiliate themselves in order to be on t.v.?  Whatever criteria TLC uses to determine which couples to bring back (and this includes all of the iterations of Pillow Talk) usually misses the couples that I personally would be most interested in watching again.  Oh well.  I guess old and grumpy isn't their target demographic?  

• LOL 1
On 7/14/2022 at 1:49 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

Or the one from Seattle with the pizza place, Victor and Ellie (?), or whatever her name was.  Or Bilal and Shaeeda from this season of 90 day, or even Kobe and Emily?  Or one of the others from this season on the original 90 day?  Actually, as long as we never hear from Ari and Bini again after this season is over, I'll be happy. 

Your comment almost guarantees that it will be them.

• Sad 2
On 7/14/2022 at 4:49 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

You know, I was thinking that Ellie and Victor were gonna be on another season because I heard rumors that TLC was filming them getting married. Did they already show the wedding on Diaries?

If someone from this season shows up on HEA, it’ll probably most likely be Ems and Kobe.

• Sad 1

I am not engaging in this fiasco....I will NOT endure another season of Grangela....She should have been banned from the program after her disgusting behavior at the end of her last season. They keep empowering her by giving her more time on the screen. TLC...I am  only one but I am not giving the PIG anymore of my TIME!

will miss the boards BUT...enough is enough!

• Applause 2
  • Love 5
On 7/14/2022 at 4:49 AM, CrazyInAlabama said:

even Kobe and Emily

In my mind, they are Aseulu and Kalana 2.0…

On 8/5/2022 at 8:09 PM, TMI said:

I am not engaging

Pun intended?

Edited by Elizzikra
  • LOL 1

I'm not at all interested in this.   If Michael was in the States and living in Angela's house, maybe.   Bile Duct and Shaeda - no.  Big Ed Noooo.

Jenny & Summit - not sure.   Libby & Andrei - NO.   Jovi & Yara - NO.   Kimberly & Usman - NO.     I may hop in and out only because of the great snark and the friendships on line.

• Love 5

Can’t stand Andri and that bunch from Florida as they are always fighting.  Hell NO to Shaeeda and her pre nup and Bile especially.  No to Natalie who thinks she’s Gods gift.  Can’t believe Jovi doesn’t seem in love with Yara.  She has no one here for support.  He just wants to go to the Strip Clubs.  I’m so sick of Pillow Talk too.  They just ooh ahh, and scream and yell.  Nothing of importance. We were watching last night and the husband from Israel was picking his nose on the bed and the wife didn’t stop him.  Disgust.  The End, maybe, lol.

On 8/9/2022 at 1:09 PM, Welshman in Ca said:

She really is a fame whore and they deserve each other.

Oh nooo.  They are so boring.  Don’t let them be the 7th couple. 

Edited by kristen111