Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

27 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Well, maybe Alyssa will, stupidly, let that slip to Terrance.  Wouldn't be the first time she's shot her own side's game in the ass. 

Can we please will this into existence? #looselips

25 minutes ago, Diana Berry said:

If Jasmine had been on the backyard team, do you think she would have quit ?

I doubt it. She just would have taken the opportunity to indulge her favorite activity, whining and complaining. I am still mad that we were denied the entertainment of Jasmine and Turner out there together. Why can’t we get nice things?

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
16 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

He has the chance to get rid of Monte.  He's not going to get rid of Monte.  Because he talks a good game, but ultimately just stays with the status quo.

His decision to keep Monte has nothing to do with being afraid of making moves.  If Monte is evicted this week, then Michael will be gone next week unless he wins veto or Brittany wins HOH.  Again, Michael is the only player in the game who would be hurt more than helped by Monte being evicted.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2

Feeds are back - all 4 cameras on the backyard.  Terrance is on his cot, Joseph is at the bench press, Turner is at the corner of the hot tub, Kyle is lying on the pool deck opposite and a few feet in, Alyssa is nowhere to be found.  Joseph just went to the fridge for a drink.  

I'm guessing, as silent as everyone is, that noms are done - Turner's got his head resting in one hand.  

Turner looks really bummed. So does Joseph. Turner is seated disconsolately on a square seat by the pool. Joseph is seated disconsolately on the workout bench. Someone else is lying on his or her back by the side of the pool. The duck floatie hides the face. Terrance is lying on his cot. Kyle is in the kitchen area.

Silence in the backyard.

Chat is saying Turner and Joseph were nominated.

• Useful 1

Alyssa is over under the canopy with Terrance.  She's looking mighty pleased.  

I really need Turner and Joseph to unite and blow Kyle's game up completely.  Even if one of them goes this week, the other will report back to the rest of the LOs and paint a target like none other on Kyle, Terrance and Alyssa's backs.  

• Like 1
  • Applause 5
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Alyssa's on camera 4. She's by something yellow (not the duck).

Turner looks so woe is me. I think he's crying a little.

Alyssa is a better person than me with the rubbing alcohol, scrubbing Terrance's back to remove the tattoos.  

Either way, I still want that trio's bitch asses gone next week.

• Love 4

As good as this season has been I am kind of meh on it still because the mess is great but no one seems to have any fight in them at all, and like someone said up thread I don't actively like any of them really? Turner/Joseph/Taylor have their moments but UGH, it's hard to care about outcomes when the people in the house don't seem to. I need THIRSTIER DESPERATE hammies.

• Like 1
  • Love 5

Dumb question maybe, but do Turner and Joseph have any idea that Kyle exposed the LO alliance to Terrence? I read they were sleeping while Kyle was spilling the beans. I understand they're bummed but maybe they have no reason to suspect Kyle as the culprit. Which sucks if true 

• Love 1

Like it's bad enough to watch this show when you have a bunch of desperate thirsty fame whores who will drag their bare ass through maple syrup for just a small smidge of money/notoriety, and for the capricious vagaries of sadistic power, but when it's just a bunch of blase Zoomers hanging out with Ants and having 10 second seggs?  It makes me feel .....not cool. UNCOOL.

• LOL 7
2 minutes ago, kassandra8286 said:

Dumb question maybe, but do Turner and Joseph have any idea that Kyle exposed the LO alliance to Terrence? I read they were sleeping while Kyle was spilling the beans. I understand they're bummed but maybe they have no reason to suspect Kyle as the culprit. Which sucks if true 

If they don't then they probably will figure it out after veto should Joseph, Turner or Kyle win.  They will fully expect Kyle to bring one of them down and let Alyssa go up, and Kyle will be scrambling if either of them win it to escape being on the block himself and persuade Terrance to put Alyssa up instead.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Lonesome Rhodes said:

Hard to see someone other than Joseph or Turner going to jury.  Terrance voting to save either Kyle or Alyssa over those guys? 

He wouldn’t have to in my scenario.  If the two not on the block vote together, the HOH doesn’t get a vote.  

• Love 1

The only shot of a non Joseph/Turner boot is Joseph winning veto, and Turner somehow figuring out that Kyle spilled everything and talking to Terrence with HIS “truth” of the LO alliance; Turner has a bond with Terrance that Joseph doesn’t. Alyssa ain’t voting out Kyle, she’s in love. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Same. I think it’s pretty common.

Yea, Kyle is definitely pissed that he can’t fuck Alyssa this week. Probably worried she could potentially get evicted, too. I’m afraid he’s gonna win veto again.

Common or not, I made that mistake once and will never put ketchup on eggs again.  But a must have for fries😎

3 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

What "truth" is left for there to tell?  Kyle told Terrance EVERYTHING today.

Kyle told Terrance his version of events.  Turner & Joseph have additional information that you can be certain Kyle did NOT share with either Terrance or Alyssa.

• Like 1
  • Love 6
2 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Kyle told Terrance his version of events.  Turner & Joseph have additional information that you can be certain Kyle did NOT share with either Terrance or Alyssa.

The only thing they could tell him is that Kyle protected Alyssa at Terrence's expense and he will do it again. Invite him into The Pound in Kyle's place. That would be something for him to consider. But only if Joseph wins the veto. I think Terrence would prefer to keep Turner.

• Love 1
13 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

What "truth" is left for there to tell?  Kyle told Terrance EVERYTHING today.

Kyle blamed EVERYTHING on Joseph/Monte. Poor Kyle was just told what to do, and was bullied to get Alyssa out, and had nothing to do with Ameerah/Nicole/Daniel’s exits. It was ALL Joseph/Monte. It was absolutely ridiculous and about 40% of “everything”.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Kyle blamed EVERYTHING on Joseph/Monte. Poor Kyle was just told what to do, and was bullied to get Alyssa out, and had nothing to do with Ameerah/Nicole/Daniel’s exits. It was ALL Joseph/Monte. It was absolutely ridiculous and about 40% of “everything”.

Wait, so does Alyssa know about The Pound?

Edited by Sketcher
1 minute ago, Sketcher said:

Wait, so does Alyssa know about The Pound?

I don't think so.  Kyle presented a narrative that cast him in the best possible light.  Telling her about The Pound would make him look shady as fuck.

• Fire 2
  • Love 1

This is a stupid twist.  And I’m not just saying that because it’s not playing out the way I want.  It’s always boring when it’s less people and it’s going to be boring for most of the week.  

• Like 3
  • Love 2

It's so sad because Turner and Joseph won't spill because of their loyalty and it just makes it worse in Terrence's eyes. They totally don't get how horrible Kyle is. The guy just creeps me out now. And not because of his betrayal. It's that I think he seriously believes he is always a victim. I NEED Michael to take him out. I don't care if Michael wins in the end, I just don't want Kyle to do so. I mean, ideally Taylor would take hime out, but I don't think she will get the chance, so Michael is my best hope.

• Love 8

I'm watching football and they were just doing a scenic shot of Vegas. I couldn't help imagining Daniel huddled inside a hovel somewhere, hunched over a bowl of Ramen. I better stop now before I start feeling sorry for him.

• LOL 4

BB Production couldn't even spring for a clock for the outside folks, so they have no idea what time it is.  They had a pretty good guess just now that it was around 6pm, but earlier today they were thinking it was around 10:30am and it was really after 12pm.  

And the shower is FRIGID.  

There is no way Jasmine would have survived this week.

2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Well Joseph has his head down and has completely given up. Jesus. He could still win the veto.

I think they're all exhausted from the heat and the late late night.  Terrance already mentioned going to bed early.  I expect they'll all start drifting off to sleep once the sun sets.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Camera 2, Tiki room: Michael, Taylor and Brittany are sitting on the green cushion against the far wall of the tiki room. Jasmine is sitting by herself on a bench on the other side of the pool table. She's joining in the conversation, though.

1 hour ago, Sketcher said:

The only thing they could tell him is that Kyle protected Alyssa at Terrence's expense and he will do it again. Invite him into The Pound in Kyle's place. That would be something for him to consider. But only if Joseph wins the veto. I think Terrence would prefer to keep Turner.

This. If Turner wins veto, Joseph is toast. If Joseph wins veto, there's a smidgen of a chance Turner could turn Terrance back around. I don't think it's likely though.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

How is Veto going to work? Two noms and HOH? Or do all five of both inside outs play. Joseph/Turner need to coordinate and agree Turner is better mind fucker for Terrance, so he should throw to Joseph. I guess I'm hoping less play for Veto so Joseph has a better chance and I hope up to now he's been throwing and not just losing. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Coco88 said:

This is a stupid twist.  And I’m not just saying that because it’s not playing out the way I want.  It’s always boring when it’s less people and it’s going to be boring for most of the week.  

The twist itself isn't a bad idea, but it needed to be done in the early weeks of the game - like pre-jury when there would be more people, alliances would be a little more fluid, and things could still be spicy. Hell, the first week, this would be a great twist. I always end up turning off the feeds when it gets down to F5 or F4 and just following along online for the most part - now I'm getting it earlier than ever.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

It's boring for me because people are kind of stuck in their places. If I were up, I'd be friendly to Terrance and tell him "There's no point in getting mad at you -- you'll be in the jury house with me next week." I don't know why he'd think that Kyle and Alyssa will want to or have the ability to protect him. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

Terrence wants to matter in the game. He wants to be relevant. Today, Kyle spilling ALL the (40% accurate) tea is making him feel he’s important and has this “Kyle/Alyssa/Michael/Brittany alliance” that he’s now a part of. I hate Kyle, but I have to give it to him, he sold the shit out of this to Terrence. Meanwhile, Turner and Joseph have done…..anything?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Love 6
4 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

But I do think that Joseph is at least suspicious and wants to do something.  He probably is going to wait till he get to Terrance in a way that Kyle can't or won't see him do it.

If he can do it in multiple 10-second increments ...

• Fire 1
  • LOL 12
35 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

Terrence wants to matter in the game. He wants to be relevant. Today, Kyle spilling ALL the (40% accurate) tea is making him feel he’s important and has this “Kyle/Alyssa/Michael/Brittany alliance” that he’s now a part of. I hate Kyle, but I have to give it to him, he sold the shit out of this to Terrence. Meanwhile, Turner and Joseph have done…..anything?

One thing Kyle is good at doing is making the person he's talking to seem important. When he's with the LO he's good at being rah-rah about them. When he's with the Pound he pumps them full of testosterone energy. When he's with Alyssa he feeds her the kind of dopey, lovesick nonsense she likes. When he's with Terrance he makes him feel included in the game. When he's with Michael he makes Michael feel like an alpha male, part of the cool kids. 

If he were a more likable person I'd find this trait admirable, but he's sort of a turd, so it's frustrating to see how well his schtick works.

8 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Nothing at all.  Either they're not sure of whether Terrance did it on his own or Kyle had something to do with this and don't know how to proceed just yet . . . or they really do know that Kyle is responsible for this, but don't want to trash him out of loyalty to the Pound.  Either way, it's dumb.

But I do think that Joseph is at least suspicious and wants to do something.  He probably is going to wait till he get to Terrance in a way that Kyle can't or won't see him do it.

It;s the structure of this week. The outside crew have almost no privacy. They're trapped in this tiny area of the backyard. If they were indoors they could probably go off somewhere and gather their thoughts and come up with a plan, but as such they can't do much but pray for veto.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

And that's probably another possibility.  They're possibly waiting to see how the Veto goes down before proceeding.

I don't think there's much point in trying to formulate a plan until veto has been played.  

BTW - are they doing a late night veto tonight?  Feeds have been on animals for hours.

1 minute ago, HighQueenEB said:

BTW - are they doing a late night veto tonight?  Feeds have been on animals for hours.

I've seen theories ranging from "it's an accidental button push" to "porta-potty issues" to rumblings on Twitter that they were trying to drum up some wall yellers earlier today. The one time we need SpoilerGirl and her insider and she's silent. Figures.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
49 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

I hate Kyle, but I have to give it to him, he sold the shit out of this to Terrence. Meanwhile, Turner and Joseph have done…..anything?

They pitched a very valid argument for splitting up the showmance, which was the best they could do with zero advance warning. And Terrance seemed receptive, so there was no reason to do anything else before noms.

After noms, I expect they were shocked because why would Terrance come after both of them, especially Turner? They had no idea what Kyle said, and even if they’ve figured it out since, formulating the right response will be tricky and I don’t blame them for taking time to think about it. I wish they knew about Kyle’s feelings about Big Personalities and the Cookout, because that would be very valuable information. Not just for game, but as much as I don’t care for Terrance, he’s going to feel like shit knowing he threw his (probably) one and only HoH away for the benefit of a racist, and that sucks, too.

Its completely unfair that the inside crew gets all kinds of privacy and opportunity to strategize while Joseph and Turner won’t even have a minute to compare notes without Kyle nudging Terrance and saying “See? Look at the two of them over there, whispering.”

This was a promising twist but I agree it was mismanaged and sucks, and this is not sour grapes over losing one of my favorite LOs. It’s because it’s sucking all the fun out of the game and is a recipe for boring feeds. How long can anyone watch people suck up to Michael or look at five mopey people huddled under blankets? 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Love 12

Julie’s reaction to Kyle’s comments in a recent EW interview: (Apparently, it’s all Taylor’s fault.)

Kyle talked about being worried over players aligning due to their "diverse backgrounds" even though there has been no evidence of that. Is that just typical game paranoia, or something else?

I think it's just typical game paranoia. You also have to remember, Taylor told her whole alliance she would not nominate Jasmine because she refuses to part of evicting another Black woman. That might have steered Kyle's mind into thinking what if there is a secret alliance like the Cookout this season. Beyond that, I don't think there's much more to it.  

https://ew.com/tv/big-brother-julie-chen-moonves-kyle-michael/

• Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 3

Julie has historically bad takes because she doesn't know what happens in the house, she gets bullet points from some Production assistant five minutes before she goes on air. I don't know why anyone bothers to ask her about things that happen in the game - she's worse than a broadcast only fan because she doesn't even watch the broadcasts.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Love 9